15751 Annico Drive Suite 5E, Homer Glen, IL 60491 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flowers by Steen Productions

Flowers by Steen is a full service wedding florist located in Lockport, Illinois. We pride ourselves on our wedding designs and a promise to make your wedding unique.

Flowers by Steen is committed to providing attentive and reliable service, with the highest quality flowers. Karen Steen, owner of Flowers by Steen is an Event/Production Floral designer with over 25 years experience.

Karen’s personal attention to detail and her customer satisfaction are what her brides rave about. She listens to what they say, and creates a look that they are after. She will show you what flowers and colors will enhance your wedding. Through her detailed wedding consultation, you will feel that your wedding is the only wedding that matters.

Flowers by Steen's exquisite and trendy designs are why brides continuously recommend her for their friends and families weddings. Karen and her staff are consistently creating new and one of a kind designs.

Follow Flowers by Steen Productions on

Flowers by Steen Productions 5
Flowers by Steen Productions 6
Flowers by Steen Productions 7

Danielle · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutly loved my bouquet and the service was great!

Sent on 03/05/2018
    Flowers by Steen Productions 8

Flowers by Steen Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Danielle! You were such a delight to work with and thanks for sharing your picture!

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Flowers

My husband and I recently used Flowers by Steen for our wedding day and we would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a florist. One of my friends used them for her wedding day and after seeing their flowers I knew I had to book them for my wedding! I know absolutely nothing about flowers and completely relied on Flowers by Steen’s expertise – Karen (the owner) was super patient and walked me through everything. She took the time during our consultation to go over different types of flowers, textures, and arrangements to make sure I understood all my options. The flowers themselves turned out beautiful – centerpieces were perfect and my bouquet was gorgeous. I plan to dry it out and preserve it in a shadowbox so I can keep it forever! I would definitely recommend Flowers by Steen to anyone looking for a professional florist for their wedding.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Flowers by Steen Productions's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for the kind words, we truly appreciate it! You were such a delight to work with. I am so happy to hear that you plan on preserving your bouquet in a shadow box, that means a lot to us that you were so happy with it. I wish you and Doug only the best!

Megan · Married on 10/06/2018

Best decision I made!

I cannot say enough how happy I am with Karen and Flowers by Steen. I booked Karen very early on in my planning process and wasn't entirely sure of my vision yet. Karen somehow managed to totally "get" what I wanted through a few photos and my vague descriptions of what I did and didn't want. I didn't have a planner and she was super helpful throughout the process helping me figure out what table linens were best and what decorations might be needed as she had experience in our venue. When I arrived at my venue we pulled in behind Karen's delivery van and I teared up for the first time that day at how beautiful the flowers were. I loved everything she did. It was so much more than what I even hoped for and I still comment on how beautiful my bouquet was in the couple sneak peeks I've gotten from the photographer every time I look at them. Honestly, I can't say enough that this was the best decision I made for my wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Karen and Flowers by Steen.

Flowers by Steen Productions FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 140.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

Real Weddings

• Creative Cakes
    Creative Cakes Wedding Cakes

Beautiful designs always and a pleasure to work with!

• Mistwood Golf Club
    Mistwood Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Flowers by Steen have worked on several events at our facility and I must say that each one is beautiful and unique! Karen does an amazing job bringing visions to life and her staff is very professional and polite. I enjoy working with them.

• DiNolfo's Banquets of Homer Glen
    DiNolfo's Banquets of Homer Glen Banquet Halls

Great work !!

• 15751 Annico Drive, Suite 5E Homer Glen, 60491 See on map
    8158368097 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday- Fridays 10:00 am- 5:00 pm and by appointment only