15751 Annico Drive Suite 5E, Homer Glen, IL 60491 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flowers by Steen Productions

Flowers by Steen is a full service wedding florist located in Lockport, Illinois. We pride ourselves on our wedding designs and a promise to make your wedding unique.

Flowers by Steen is committed to providing attentive and reliable service, with the highest quality flowers. Karen Steen, owner of Flowers by Steen is an Event/Production Floral designer with over 25 years experience.

Karen’s personal attention to detail and her customer satisfaction are what her brides rave about. She listens to what they say, and creates a look that they are after. She will show you what flowers and colors will enhance your wedding. Through her detailed wedding consultation, you will feel that your wedding is the only wedding that matters.

Flowers by Steen's exquisite and trendy designs are why brides continuously recommend her for their friends and families weddings. Karen and her staff are consistently creating new and one of a kind designs.

Follow Flowers by Steen Productions on

Flowers by Steen Productions 6
Flowers by Steen Productions 7

Mande Knight · Getting married on 12/04/2020

Out-of State bride

I have to start by saying that my expectations were blown out of the ballpark. By the time I found Flowers by Steen Productions I had already had about 7 other consultations with nearby florists for my wedding. With being an out-of-state bride, this made things a bit more tricky and no other florist had the confidence or the vision that Karen and her team were able to give me. Karen and I had an initial call to run through the general wedding options and told me that she was capable of working with me even though I was out of state. We scheduled a follow up meeting to dive into the vision for my wedding, budget, and what she could do for me. During that call, I got the feeling that Karen had a strong grasp of what I wanted without even meeting me in person. We communicated via email several times to nail down color swatches, flower types, and miscellaneous rental pieces for the event. By the time I flew in (a month before the wedding) to meet with Karen for our final consultation, all we had to do was piece together the final touches and bouquet a sizes (which are tough to nail down via pictures). Everything Karen showed me in person was exactly what I envisioned from our earlier calls and meetings. I left the final meeting feeling more confident about our flowers for the wedding than any other rental or vendor. The day of the event, the flowers for the women were dropped off at one location and the flowers for the men were dropped off at another and the venue flowers were dropped off and set up and the event space. There is nothing else to say other than that I was blown away by how beautiful and well done each floral piece was (and how sturdy/well put together they were). I really never knew how important flowers were for an event until then. I received more compliments on our flowers than any other aspect or decor' at the wedding. Karen and her team took no shortcuts to make my vision a reality. I have heard stories of other brides bouquets falling apart or coming undone and figured that was just something to expect with all florists. That never happened in this case. I have already referred Karen to several of the other soon-to-be brides in my life and will continue to do so. I cannot say enough good things about Flowers By Steen Productions.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Donna S. · Married on 05/11/2019

Mrs. Donna S.

The flowers for my daughter's wedding exceeded my expectations. They were absolutely breathtaking. I can't thank Karen enough for her professionalism, guidance and kindness. I would choose Flowers by Steen in a heartbeat again!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Danielle · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutly loved my bouquet and the service was great!

Sent on 03/05/2018
    Flowers by Steen Productions 8

Flowers by Steen Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Danielle! You were such a delight to work with and thanks for sharing your picture!

Flowers by Steen Productions FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 140.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

Real Weddings

• Creative Cakes
    Creative Cakes Wedding Cakes

Beautiful designs always and a pleasure to work with!

• Mistwood Golf Club
    Mistwood Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Flowers by Steen have worked on several events at our facility and I must say that each one is beautiful and unique! Karen does an amazing job bringing visions to life and her staff is very professional and polite. I enjoy working with them.

• DiNolfo's Banquets of Homer Glen
    DiNolfo's Banquets of Homer Glen Banquet Halls

Great work !!

• 15751 Annico Drive, Suite 5E Homer Glen, 60491 See on map
    8158368097 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday- Fridays 10:00 am- 5:00 pm and by appointment only