Wishing Well Barn, Inc. Reviews

102 | Plant City, FL

102 Reviews for Wishing Well Barn, Inc.

Wishing Well Barn, Inc. 1
Wishing Well Barn, Inc. 6
Wishing Well Barn, Inc. 7

Breann Alderman · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Wishing Well Barn is an incredible venue to have your perfect day. Michelle and her team are incredible, hands down the best! Michelle was made to plan weddings and create incredible memories. When planning my wedding my husband and I did not have to worry about a single thing. Michelle makes planning a wedding easy, fun, and is open to any ideas and suggestions you may have. She wants the day to be your dream day and she will do anything to make sure it is. Even the little details that I wanted, like basil on the napkins wrapped in twine, she took care of. The day of the wedding, couples have separate rooms to get ready in on the property which are so nice and unbelievably convenient. The ceremony was beyond romantic and just gorgeous. The farm/property offers stunning backgrounds for pictures! During the reception her teams works flawlessly and without any missteps. They were all so kind and accommodating to our guest. Some even came out on the dance floor to help guide everyone in a country line dance. One of things that drew us to WWB was it being family owned. We love that we helped support a small family business. If we could give Wishing Well Barn 10 stars, we would have.

Danielle · Married on 10/30/2018

Michelle and her team were amazing and made our day super special loved this location !

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

***100th review Well done Michelle*** If I could give 10 stars I would. I'm from England and Michelle has made the whole wedding planning process soo much easier!! I did not have a clue on so many aspects of the wedding and she really holds your hand and makes you feel like everything is more than OK! Then venue is so versatile, we managed to mix traditions from the Caribbean, American and British cultures all because our wants and needs were met. My guests from England were so jealous because I was having my wedding in a barn!! And all guests were amazed by the decor! Thank God for Michelle! Her and her team definitely have the magic touch! My day was AMAZING!!

Crystal · Married on 04/28/2018

You can definitely not go wrong with choosing Michelle and her staff at the wishing well Barn for a rustic chic even elegant wedding!! The entire team is beyond amazing and were there at anytime I needed anything with quick responses. Her preferred vendor list is amazing and she is very critical and who she has on those lists to make sure that they provide the best experience for the bride and groom. There was so much detail that went into the wedding and she has such an amazing I that everything was perfect and on point. I have people a week later asking me to go back and redo our wedding so we can have it at that barn you again and party again like we did. Anything that I needed or wanted she made sure it was done and was 100% perfect. If you're looking for an outdoor wedding and reception in the same place don't look any further go see this place you guys will absolutely fall in love with what they have created there!!!

Samantha · Married on 03/03/2018

AMAZING!!
    I don't even know where to start but Michelle and her team made my husbands and I wedding dreams come true. From the beginning of our day to the end she made sure we felt like guest at our own wedding. The decorations and flower arrangements were amazing. All my guest were amazed by everything. I didn't want the night to end! Michelle you are amazing and Thank you for everything you have done for me and Desi, we love you <3

Tonja · Married on 03/03/2018

Michelle and Blake Welsh and their staff are the absolute best at what they do. My daughter just celebrated her wedding at the Wishing Well Barn (3/3/18) and I cannot thank them and their entire staff enough for all their hard work and hospitality. The day was perfect from the moment we arrived! She treated the wedding party and later every single guest (we had 135) that attended the wedding as if they were kings or queens. We ordered in fresh flowers and Michelle and her staff made all the arrangements for the tables, bouquets and boutonnieres that were stunning. Each time we approached them with a request small or large, it was greeted with a smile and got taken care of immediately. As the mother of the bride, I was very nervous about the day and how much had to be done and to my surprise, I did very little, because they did EVERYTHING. Michelle don’t think that we didn’t notice when you even took time to personally escort in my 85 year old father in law (grandfather to the bride) and place him gently in the seat beside us because he was running a few minutes late (age can do that to a person you know) and we had already been seated. Our guests are still raving about the beauty of the venue, you, your staff and the evening as a whole. I only have one daughter and had this one chance to make my daughter’s wedding dreams come true, THANK YOU MICHELLE, BLAKE AND STAFF OF WISHING WELL BARN for making it so easy on me to bring her dreams to life. All the small touches make a world of difference. If you are even thinking of a barn wedding, look no further than this venue. Wishing Well Barn will make your wedding dreams come true too.
    Tonja and Gabriel Parra

Sent on 03/08/2018

Wishing Well Barn, Inc.'s reply:

Your family was a delight to work with! Thank you so much for trusting my family with such an important day! May God bless your entire family!

Kaitlen · Married on 03/03/2018

Michelle and her staff at the Wishing Well Barn were AMAZING!! My wedding was March 24, 2018, and I had the best wedding experience I could hope for. We did the all inclusive package and it was well worth it!! Michelle is so organized, responsive and just amazing the day of! She plans everything, takes care of everything and sets everything up. Our wedding day was beyond perfect and this was the perfect venue! Thanks for everything Michelle!! -Kaitlen & Ben Mullis

Courtney · Married on 02/10/2018

We had the pleasure of having our wedding at the Wishing Well Barn venue on Saturday February 10, 2018. We had the deluxe, all-inclusive package and I would highly recommend it for any brides like myself. If you need/want help with the planning process, know what you want but need/want help executing it and don’t want to have to worry about all those minor details then this is the place for you because Michelle takes care of everything! I could have chosen a venue where I had to do everything as far as planning and coordinating out the timeline, minor/major details and decorating but I didn’t want to have to do all those things. I wanted to have someone guide me and know that they would take care of all that for me and Michelle exceeded our expectations. The Wishing Well Barn is a beautiful venue. We used the back pasture for our Ceremony and it was absolutely breathtaking. The barn for the Reception was perfect for our wedding and was beautiful. We had about 100 guests and was more than enough room and comfortable for everyone. We had endless compliments and praises from our guests about how beautiful the venue was, how helpful and nice Michelle and her staff was and how much fun they had. The getting ready rooms Michelle has at her Barn were a top priority on our list when searching for a venue. She had a room for the guys and a room for the girls. It was perfect, and we could not have been happier. Thank you so much Michelle Welch for everything you did to make our wedding day perfect and everything we wanted!

Love, Sean and Courtney Butler <3

Wishing Well Barn, Inc. 13

HAYLE · Married on 01/12/2018

I could not have picked a better place to have my wedding. Wishing Well Barn was just incredible! The atmosphere is awesome and the staff work hard to make your day special. When we first met Michelle to check out the barn we were in awe! The place is beautiful and Michelle works her butt off to make sure you have the perfect day. From day 1 we were well taken care of and honestly I would still be planning a wedding if it wasn't for Michelle organizing everything and getting everything together. From flowers to food she helped us find what we were looking for! If you are looking to have a beautiful wedding where you can wow your guests then Wishing Well Barn is the place to go! We are still getting so many compliments on our venue and wedding day!

Wishing Well Barn, Inc. 14
    Wishing Well Barn, Inc. 15

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

Michelle and her entire team were a pleasure to work with! From our initial tour of the venue, up to the wedding day Michelle was on the ball! She was able to take our dreams from our Pinterest page, the thoughts in our heads, and our explanations and turn them into a reality. They built a new bridal cottage since the time we booked the venue, and we were able to use the new space on our big day. The venue and staff are beyond amazing, and we can't thank you all enough for making our special day the best memory of a lifetime!

Emily · Married on 11/05/2017

Firstly, Michelle is the most wonderful person I have ever met. She went above and beyond every expectations I had for my wedding day! Her staff is absolutely amazing and helped make every little detail of our wedding absolutely perfect. Michelle helped make the entire planning process easy and completely stress free. My husband and I could not be more pleased with how everything turned out. If you are looking for a gorgeous venue, friendly staff and a wedding planner that will make you feel like family then The Wishing Well Barn is the place for you.

Becky · Married on 09/16/2017

Michelle and her team made our Wedding Day absolutely perfect. From the decorations to the accommodations for our bridal party and our guests, We could not have asked for more! Michelle herself fixed the bustle on my dress before our grand entrance! This is one amazing venue! They are very thorough and make your dream wedding come true!

Sent on 03/29/2018
    Wishing Well Barn, Inc. 21
    Wishing Well Barn, Inc. 22

Thank you!!

Deanna · Married on 09/02/2017

The Wishing Well Barn was an absolutely fantastic venue! Michelle and her crew are amazing! They were professional, the decor was perfect, and overall just wonderful to work with! They made my husband and I so happy on our special day! If we ever decide to host another special event, I would not hesitate to call this venue again. Thank you Michelle for making our wedding day so phenomenal!

April · Married on 05/25/2017

i cant say enough great things about this venue and and the beautiful woman that is in charge of it. lets start with the venue itself which was magical. you walk through her barn doors and you feel like you stepped into a heavenly universe. the barn is rustic and romantic. if your planning an outdoor, country,barn like wedding, then this is your dream venue. now to the Amazing Michelle Welch!! she is beyond your wildest creations. she is the sweetest most polite and funny woman ever and me and my husband were so incredibly blessed to have her as our wedding planner and wedding coordinator. she was very fast getting back to me every time i texted her(which was quite often as i have never gotten married and had a lot of questions). she is very patient and respects your idea of what you want. she gives great ideas as well so if your completely lost, you dont have to worry. Her prices are very reasonable for what your getting and we couldnt have been happier with her before ,during, and after our wedding! i would recommend this venue/vendor to any upcoming events! she was awesome and if i renew my vows with my husband in ten years i hope she is still around so i can book with her again!

Christen · Married on 03/24/2017

My now husband and I researched countless venues throughout Florida online. Wishing Well was the first place I wanted to see in person and fell in love with it the minute we got out of the car. It was exactly what I had in mind when we started planning our big day. We opted for the full service package offered by Michelle and it took so much stress off of us! Michelle was amazing, she delivers on everything she says will & has her staff trained so incredibly well. Talk about fantastic service with total professionalism. It is insane that the staff turns around and decorates every aspect of the venue that you could think of, and then some, in less than eight hours. Typically doing at least three weddings back to back a weekend in the busy season! We were married in February and it was perfect weather at the perfect venue for our BIG day. Now that the dust has settled in our life and we've been able to see family they have all raved at how much they loved the venue and what a great time they had. The Bridal Cottage is something that family still talks about, it is the absolute cutest barn-chic bridal area. The men definitely had a great time in the Groom's Tack Room. We could not have been happier with Michelle and Wishing Well Barn.

Jessica · Married on 02/25/2017

There are not enough good things I can say about Michelle and her staff at Wishing Well Barn. I could not have dreamt of a better coordinator! Michelle makes your event so personal and makes you feel so welcome. The planning sessions are amazing and she thinks of things I never would have thought of on my own. This venue is worth every single penny, my guests cannot stop raving about how beautiful this venue was, what an amazing time they had and how great all of the staff was. Her decorations are absolutely stunning and beautiful quality! Michelle helped make my day absolutely beautiful and perfect and is willing to go above and beyond for her brides. I would without a doubt recommend this venue to anyone! Look no further for your happily ever after, because I promise you it is at this venue!

• User6073028 · 1+ year ago

Michelle is extremely friendly and professional. She has a sense of humor and very attentive. She paid attention to details and made sure our day was perfect and the most special day of our lives (so far). The staff was very friendly and helpful as well! The decor and service was more then expected and as pretty as it gets! From the littlest details to busseling my dress, Michelle was there for me every step of the way! She was responsive through phone calls, text messages, planning sessions, and much much more. I can't thank the staff at Wishing Well Barn enough for making it the most joyful and magical experience ever. If we ever have another event (baby shower or something else) I will be reaching out to Michelle. She definitely makes you feel like family! If you are looking for a Barn style event look no further!

Kristen · Married on 01/15/2017

Wow, I cant say enough about Michelle and her staff at Wishing Well Barn! Michelle really helped with everything the day of, from bustling my dress to making sure our cake didn't fall off it's stand lol! Wishing well barn exceeded all expectations I had set. It was a beautiful night and all of my guest's cannot stop raving about it! They are so professional and make sure that everyone is taking care of expecially the bridal party. Michelle and her staff made sure I had nothing to stress out about the day of the wedding and I was purely able to enjoy my day! I can't recommend them enough. If you were looking for a perfect venue with an intimate feel. You have found the perfect place! Michelle, I would like to personally thank you for making such a huge impact on our lives. We will never forget this night and we will always appreciate the things that you've done and the hard work that you put into make our day so beautiful and special!!

Alyssa · Married on 12/23/2016

Michelle was the best! Our wedding was everything we expected and more! She made sure everything was running smoothly, and kept everything organized. Michelles helpers were so helpful the whole night as well. Everything we asked for got done and i loved it so much. It was definitely a night to remember forever! I recommend this venue to anyone!

Deana · Married on 10/16/2016

I don't even know where to begin! First off the communication with Michelle was too notch! I had no worries about the decor or anything that was left in her hands! She and her staff went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was flawless, and they was all very successful at it! We had some bumps in the road with some of my wedding party and Michelle stepped up and handled it in such a professional manner. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants a beautiful yet rustic wedding at a wonderful price! My husband and I paid for our wedding ourselves and we had a reasonable but yet small budget set and we came in well under our budget because this venue offers you so many options that meet all budget types! Our wedding was more beautiful than I had even expected! They blew our minds and my guests have not quit talking about how beautiful it was! My husband and I have already been discussing when we decided to renew our vows, it will definitely be at The Wishing Well Barn!!! Thank you Michelle and all your staff! I can't thank you guys enough for making our day magical and everything I'd ever dreamed of plus some ????

• Y

Yomaira · Married on 09/04/2016

Where do I Start. I a lot of brides told me to enjoy the moment and don't stress. I can stay that We did not stress ever with Wishing Well Barn! From booking this Venue to the Day of the wedding it went so smooth! Michelle and her team WWB made My Day Spectacular. Michelle listened to my vision and Made it come true! Everything was exactly what I had dreamed of! My tears are rolling down as I type because of the joy , love and Memories they helped us create! We would recommend them over and over again. When time comes to renew our vows we will do it all again same place same time and if God permits same people! We Love you All at Wishing Well Barn! Love Mr and Mrs Ortiz 9.4.16 xoxo

Meghan · Married on 05/14/2016

Michelle and her entire staff made our wedding so wonderful! Wedding planning is normally deemed stressful and a good test of relationships- with Michelle and her staff this is NOT the case. They are affordable, professional, and so helpful. Michelle led us to the rest of our vendors which also made our day amazing!!

Also, I had a very eclectic vision for our decor and Michelle and her team nailed our vision and really made our day memorable.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Thank you, Meghan!

Meghan · Married on 05/14/2016

Michelle and her team are fantastic!! They made our wedding planning process so easy and enjoyable. Michelle always had recommendations whether it was for vendors or decor. On our wedding day, she made sure my husband and I stayed hydrated and fed, made our venue and reception location enchanting. This venue is beautiful and affordable. We LOVE Michelle and her team!!

Lindsey · Married on 04/30/2016

Michelle Welch is absolutely a pleasure to work with. She took my vision of a perfect wedding and make it come true. Her and her staff worked so hard the day of our wedding and all had smiles on their faces and did any and everything to make sure the wedding was amazing. Michelle made sure I didn't have any stress the day of the wedding she handle all the details. Michelle even helped bussel my dress when my bridesmaids forgot how.