58 Reviews for Wedding Bell Studios

Matted Prints (2)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Prints (1)
58 Wedding Bell Studios Reviews

Truly Corey and Erica are the best in the business!! They are professional, knowledgeable, accommodating, and best of all they go the extra mile for everyone of their clients. 11/10 these are the only photographers you should hire!!

Profile Picture Shane, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

WBS is exactly what we expected. Both Cory & Erica communicated with us throughout our whole planning. Not only do they deliver quality images but they kept in contact to make sure all of our needs were met. Easy to work with and a pleasure doing business with. Thanks for playing an important role for our wedding, and we will be in touch for Maternity photos when that time comes.

Profile Picture J, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Wedding Bell Studios is fabulous! We just got our wedding photos and we are blown away. I love their style and we still can't believe how beautiful our day was! Erica and Cory captured all of our emotions perfectly. THANK YOU FOR A JOB WELL DONE!

Profile Picture Alyssa & Jr., 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved working with Erica and her team. They were kind, professional and made us feel comfortable the entire time. Definitely recommend them to everyone. I saw some sneak peaks at the end of the night, and I can't wait for my pictures to arrive.

Profile Picture Ariana, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wedding Bell Studios Photography we found on wedding wire. Was a little nervous at first given I had no referring couples but after I met Erica in person I knew I found the photographer to capture my special day. Erica had a very ease about her that made me feel comfortable, and when the big day came she welcomed me with her camera. I'm typically shy when it comes to photos but she let my guard down and she became part of the party. She blended right in and when I received the photos I was speechless. She captured every memory and then more!!!!
Oh and my husband was just as pleased!! Haha
I highly recommend

Profile Picture Brennan, 9/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I just saw our nieces wedding photos done by Wedding Bell Studios and are blown away. The team was very professional and really captured their wedding beautifully. I will definitely be reaching out to Wedding Bell Studios for our sons wedding.

Profile Picture Cathy , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

To start off this review let me start off by saying, if you are shopping around for a photography company look no further. Wedding Bells Studios had us right from the very beginning when we were just planning our wedding a little more than a year ago. Corey, stayed in touch with us the whole entire year leading up to the wedding. He even would go out of his way just to say hello and see how we were doing. That says a lot right there! On our special day Corey, Erica (his wife) best husband/wife team I must add, and Rob showed up with the most outgoing, upbeat and energetic vibe. On top of that, they are the most down to earth people you'll ever meet. I knew the first time we had talked to Corey, we got lucky to find this great team. Our wedding was just this past Saturday and not even 48 hrs later, we were already receiving pictures to see by text and email. That's excellent service and the pictures absolutely blew us away. I mean, they are incredibly amazing. The most beautiful wedding pictures I have ever seen. Thank you so much Corey, Erica, and Rob for making our day filled with fun, providing us with excellent and efficient service, and providing us with absolutely beautiful pictures that will last us our lifetime together. Our best to all of you always, Amanda and Vergel

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Erica and Corey are by far, one of the best photographers I've had the pleasure of working with! They are professional, fun, have excellent communication skills....and are very reasonably priced! Also Very prompt at email and texting replies! They did both our engagement and wedding photos. This is my second marriage, the photographic posing can be so draining, but Erica and Corey made this wedding so much more fun. Both the engagement and wedding pics turned out better than I could have imagined! I have never felt so beautiful! Thank you so much Guys! I am so grateful we found you!
Amber and Chris!

Profile Picture Amber , 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We found Corey & Erica through WeddingWire and after looking through their photos and reviews, decided to contact them. From the first time we spoke with Corey, we knew we'd found our photographers. We were planning from out of state, but they always were ready to answer any questions and made the time to meet with us when we were in town for a weekend. Everyone at the wedding loved the energy that they brought and they made everyone feel very comfortable in front of the camera. When we got our photos back, we were shocked. Not only did they give us a ton of photos, but they were all gorgeous. We've had tons of great feedback on our pictures and are so happy that Corey & Erica did such a great job capturing the day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images

Erica and Cory are a phenomenal team! They both have their own individual talents that when combined the end product is exceptional and perfectly captured our precious moments.

I've always felt uncomfortable being photographed and it has never felt natural. Erica and Cory have such an energy about them that instantly allowed me to let my guard down and enjoy shoot. The photos show that!

Profile Picture Sara, 1/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with this dynamic duo!!! They were professional, on time, and knew exactly where to be at the right moment. When we got the photos they were unreal. Wedding Bell Studios is super talented! Thank you both again for nothing less than a perfect job! We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for their special day p.hotographers.

Chris and Marissa

Profile Picture Chris, 1/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I've been to numerous weddings in my life and I am more than happy to say that having Erica as your wedding photographer is the best choice you will ever make! My best friend booked her as the photographer for her wedding and boy is she a true professional! She goes out of her way to get those picture perfect angles and in return you get these stunning memorable photos. BOOK HER NOW. YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!!!

Profile Picture Lara, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing !!!! Erica and her husband tailored to our needs for what we desired for our photos at our engagement party. This couple GOES above and beyond and their work is impeccable (and I have high expectations). BRAVO to your attention detail and thank you for capturing these special moments !!!

Profile Picture Janelle, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wedding Bell Studios did our photos and they knocked it out of the ballpark. Obsessed with our engagement shoot and can't wait to see what our wedding pics will look like.

Profile Picture User7008808, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely phenomenal! This couple executes with perfection !

Profile Picture User7445552, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erica and her husband Corey were amazing. They did the photography for my daughter's engagement party, bridal shower and wedding. I would highly recommend them as a vendor plus they were patient and very creative. We were extremely pleased with their work. We can't say enough about their work and how they made every event memorable!

Thank you again for making all the events so special!

Profile Picture Kerrie, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Corey and Erica at Wedding Bell Studios are a phenomenal team! They compliment each other so well and never let anything get overlooked. Not only were they professional and talented, they were so enjoyable to work with and made us feel like royalty! They did more than capture our special day so flawlessly. They helped us plan our day and they were in constant communication with us, making sure we were 100% satisfied and on the same page.

They were prompt and prepared on our day and allowed everything to go as smoothly as it did. Even our guests were impressed with them! We were able to get a third photographer, and of course they chose an excellent addition to their team. Every special moment of our entire wedding day we will have forever because of them, and then some! We are blown away with our photos and we can't wait to work with them again in the near future!

Much love,
Andrina and Kevin Pugh

Profile Picture Andrina, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

They did such a wonderful job on our photos. This was our first time having professional pictures taken and not only did they turn out beyond incredible but we had such a great time. Corey and Erica made us feel so comfortable from the very start and gave great direction so that the photos turned out very natural looking. We will definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Bailey, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I had an exceptional experience with Wedding Bell Studios. Erica and Corey captured every moment that we wanted and they made it so much fun. I can sometimes feel uncomfortable in front of a camera and they made me feel extremely comfortable and natural. Not to mention the photos came out so beautiful. We could not have had a better experience and non-replaceable photos we will cherish for a lifetime. We highly recommend Erica and Corey!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wedding Bell Studios is very easy to work with and will capture your special day beyond your expectations. My wife and I are very pleased with the way our daughter's wedding photos turned out. We would recommend Wedding Bell Studios to all of our family and friends. Thank you again for being so professional, easy to work with, and all of the wonderful memories that you captured.

Profile Picture User7285387, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Corey and Erica are fantastic! They just did our engagement photos and we could not be happier. They did all the hard work, like finding us the perfect location and getting us all (3 young boys included) in perfect position for every shot. They were so patient and understanding, taking much more of their time than we originally anticipated. Can not recommend them highly enough. Thank you guys, can't wait to see you at the wedding!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Awsome couple! They did a great job, EXCELLENT JOB with our pictures! We are very happy with their work and attention to detail. Not only for the photos, but also because of their enthusiasm while taking pictures, I was very stressed, but their sense of humor helped me feel more relaxed by the time of the great moment! Thank you!

Profile Picture Xochitl, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great Work! This couple really rocks, they took amazing pictures of our wedding and we keep getting compliments of the great pictures we got.

Profile Picture Mario, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wedding Bell Studios did my best friends wedding!! (sigh) where do I start..... They are professional, respectful and very funny! They did an excellent job at capturing every important moment of my friend's lives. I noticed that they are extremely easy to get along with and will help you with any decisions they had to make involving the photography. Additionally, Erica was incredibly responsive and my friend was able to count on a response to any contact within a very short time unlike many other service industries in today's environment. I will highly recommend Wedding Bell Studios!!!

Profile Picture Ruthie, 7/1/16, 1 Review