Vicky Mejia Makeup Artist Reviews

37 | Miami, FL

37 Reviews for Vicky Mejia Makeup Artist

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2016

10 star rating! She was very professional, had a soft patient touch, and did literally a perfect job with my make up and my moms! I absolutely recommend using her! I'm telling all my girlfriends to see her.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Carolina · Married on 05/16/2015

I have had Vicky do my hair and makeup on various occasions and she exceeds my expectations each and everytime! She is beyond amazing and does exactly what you want her to do obviously adding in her professional tips. She makes you feel comfortable in telling her what you like and dint like. She is extremely profeasional. I am always beyond satisfied with her work she is my go to girl! I reccomend her 100% you will not be dissapointed.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Margarita · Married on 03/14/2015

Thank you Vicky, you are the best!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Hanna · Married on 01/17/2015

Vicky Mejia is the absolute BEST hair & make-up artist EVER!! I am so in love with her and my wedding look! Aside from being an amazing make-up artist, she is so kind, funny, easy to talk to, sincere, smart and very professional.

She came highly recommended from a good friend. When I heard about her, I emailed her and she got back to me right away and we scheduled my first trial. I actually did two wedding trials with her before my wedding, which was on January 17, 2015. For the first trial, she came to my house and did my makeup and hair and also did my mom’s make-up and hair. We looked amazing! For the second trial, I went to her house and she did airbrush makeup – which turned out beautiful (a must for weddings!) - and also looked my hair-color as she was ordering extensions that I wore on my wedding day and looked so glamorous! We spoke a few more times before my big day and she kept me at ease and assured me everything would be great!

On my wedding day, she arrived right on time. She did both of my sister’s makeup and my mom’s makeup (airbrush) and they all LOVED her and LOVED their makeup. She also brought her assistant who did their hair. Vicky did my makeup and my hair with the extensions that looked seriously AWESOME! We had such a fun morning getting ready and Vicky was the best! I can’t recommend her enough – you need to use her for your wedding!!!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Vicky Mejia Makeup Artist's reply:

Thanks Hanna for your beautiful words! It was an honor to share such a special day with you! Many blessings on your new aventure!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 12/27/2014

Amazing! Such beautiful talent in hair and makeup!

Sent on 01/26/2015
  • Y

Yirian · Married on 11/22/2014

Vicky is an amazing make-up artist. She did my wedding Make-up and hair and did exactly what I pictured. Very easy to work with. One of my favorite vendors! Will recommend her and will use her in the future for any other event. Best makeup and hair I have ever had! She made me look stunning on my wedding day. Thank you Vicky!!

Sent on 12/29/2014
  • I

Isa · Married on 10/28/2014

Vicky was my makeup artist and hairstylist for my wedding and she was AMAZING!! my makeup looked flawless & wonderful. She will do anything you ask her to do but she also gives you advise when she thinks something looks better.
    I will recommend her 100%!!!!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Maria · Married on 07/12/2014

Vicky is the best make up artist you will ever meet ! She knows every technique or anything you'll ask her. I felt so confortable with her the minute I knew her, she has a great energy and she was willing and open during every trial and of course on my wedding day. I recommend vicky 200 % for any event, I am so happy she did my make up and hair in one of the most important days of my life.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Claudia · Married on 10/12/2013

Vicky is a great professional. She is an amazing make up artist. My make-up was beautiful and it lasted for hours, even on a sunny day. The pictures came out fantastic. I highly recommend Vicky, she also did my hair and did a great job as well.

Sent on 11/07/2013

DeAnne · Married on 09/07/2013

Vicky did an amazing job with my makeup and all the bridesmaids with her assist. She is excellent, and attention to details, made me feel like princess that day.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Ana · Married on 04/27/2013

Vicky make any woman feel like literally a princess!!! She is an extraordinary artist and professional
    Thank you Vicky for making my wedding day the most unforgettable day of my life!!
    Ana, Miami, Florida

Sent on 06/07/2013

She is great to work with & has great ideas.

Sent on 04/29/2013

Camila · Married on 04/12/2013

Excellent!!! Vicky is professional and she has real talent!!!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Monica · Married on 01/20/2013

Vicky me maquillo y me hizo el peinado de mi boda el 20 de enero.
    Personalme quede feliz con el maquillaje y el peinado que me hizo, yo no tenia en mente que queria hacerme en el cabello ni como queria maquillarme; ella me dio consejos e ideas y a mi esposo, todos mis amigos y familiares y a mi nos encanto!!! 100%recomendada

Sent on 01/26/2013

Amy · Married on 01/12/2013

I contacted Vicky a week prior to the date of my event and she told me she had another event early that day but immediately after that event she can make it. Vicky was promptly and she did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup. I felt so beautiful and satisfied. I recommend Vicky to every bride for hair and makeup. Thank you Vicky and I will always remember you!

Sent on 01/31/2013

Anabel · Married on 06/10/2012

Vicky is very professional, dedicated, sensitive and qualified. This was the second time she provided her services to me and they were excellent. She took very good care of me on the most important day of my life! Thank you Vicky!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Stephany · Married on 05/27/2012

I want to thank you Vicky Mejia for making me look extra beautiful on my wedding day. Your make up work is perfection! From my make up to my hair, everything was perfect. I got compliments on my make up and hair all day :) I would recommend you to everyone!

• Ali Mae

Ali Mae · Married on 04/07/2012

Vicky was an amazing person to have on my wedding day! Having a destination wedding and needing to find someone local was stressful, but after one consult with Vicky I loved how she did my make up and hair trial and hired her on the spot. She was so flexible and even accommodated me for hair and make up the night before for the rehearsal dinner. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/25/2013

Veronica · Married on 03/03/2012

She is the best! Excellent professional and person!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Sandra · Married on 11/19/2011

As a TV Producer, I've hired Vicky numerous times to do hair & make up for TV commercials, TV shows, photo shoots, and more. She is very responsible, extremely talented and fun to work with. I have also seen the work she does with brides and it is truly amazing. I recommended her to one of my best friends on her Big Day and she was super happy with the results. When I got engaged, I knew Vicky had to be my make-up artist. I trust her completely and I was excited to have her with me!!! It was amazing!

Como Productora de TV, he contratado a Vicky como maquilladora para comerciales, shows de TV, sesiones de fotos y más. Ella es súper responsable, sumamente talentosa y me encanta trabajar con ella. También he visto su trabajo con las novias y es espectacular. Yo le recomendé con una de mis mejores amigas para el día de su boda y mi amiga quedo fascinada. Cuando yo me comprometí, supe que Vicky era la persona indicada para hacerme el cabello y mi maquillaje. Confío en ella plenamente y estaba súper emocionada de tenerla ahí conmigo!!! Quedo increíble!

Sent on 01/26/2013

Patty · Married on 04/09/2011

Vicky is the best. She make me look like a celebrity on my wedding. I definitely recommend her.

• I

Ivette · Married on 03/19/2011

It was such a wonderful experience having Vickey do my hair and makeup on my wedding day! Her and her team were amazing! My bridesmaids were stunning and I couldn't be happier with the job she did on myself! Would highly recommend. Vickey is also very professional, sweet and fun! :)

Cassandra · Married on 12/18/2010

Vicky is an amazing makeup artist, I recommend her to any girl on their special day! She is reliable, responsible, organized, sweet, and incredibly talented. From the moment I called her for the makeup/hair trial until the day of my wedding, she saved the date for me and answered all my questions.
    The day of my wedding she was there early and stayed until the very second I left for church. I was later told by my mom that she even helped her clean up the room after I left!!!
    My hair and makeup looked incredible, as did all of the women in my bridal party (Mom, Sister, Mom in law, sister in law) We looked gorgeous that night.
    She really made my vision come true, and I am so happy to say she made that day extra special.
    I have recommended her to everyone that has asked me about a makeup artist, and she has worked with a few of my friends already. You cannot go wrong with her =)

Sent on 01/23/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 12/04/2010

I called Vicky 1 week prior to my friend's wedding for makeup (I was a bridesmaid). She was busy that day, but she accomodated me. She was such a pleasure and a very talented artist. I'' I'll most definitely hire her when I get married!

Sent on 01/31/2013

Monique · Married on 07/07/2010

Fantastic and professional. Tried many other makeup artists, Vicky is the best!

Sent on 06/09/2013