Veronica Martell Entertainment Reviews

24 | New York, NY

24 Reviews for Veronica Martell Entertainment

Steven Glass · Married on 03/23/2019

Our Guests Never Stopped Dancing!

We always knew that the major factor about whether our wedding was a fun event or not would hinge on the quality of the band. For us, this biggest of decisions was the easiest to make. We had the good fortune to see Veronica Martell Entertainment at a friend’s wedding a few years ago and we never left the dance floor that night. Once we began our planning, we knew immediately we wanted them to perform at our wedding and fortunately they were available on the date we were looking at.

Veronica is great and easy to work with. She provided us with an extensive list of songs that the band knew how to play and we were able to make some decisions on what our “must play” songs were and which song’s we didn’t want to hear. Veronica adapted our requests into a wide ranging playlist that appealed to all of our guests of varying ages and tastes.

Veronica was never too busy to answer any questions we had or make suggestions based on our preferences and wishes. She helped us map out the entire reception to maximize dancing time while incorporating toasts and key dances around the different courses. The music that was played during our ceremony brought the overall ambiance to a new level and far exceeded our already high expectations.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Alexandra · Married on 10/07/2017

We came into our wedding with an idea of the overall vision and Veronica Martell Entertainment completely understood and delivered. Veronica heard and listened to everything we said, and helped guide us to make the right choices when it came to instruments, songs and flow. The music was incredible all night long and we had so many guests telling us this is the best band they had ever heard. We are so lucky to have the most amazing band and highly recommend Veronica Martell Entertainment!!! They killed it and it was the best night of our lives.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Karla · Married on 08/05/2017

Veronica Martell Entertainment made the evening! They were professional and truly amazing!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Brenda · Married on 06/10/2017

I had the pleasure of helping my boss plan his wedding in June 2017. In planning the details of the reception, the bride and groom decided they would like to have a band for their guests. I contacted Veronica and she informed me they just had a cancellation so they were available. From day, Veronica was on her game. She was prompt in replying, accommodating with our request and completely flexible in doing what she could to make the evening fabulous. All of the band members were wonderful...from set-up to take down, everyone was so friendly and a pleasure to have at the wedding reception. When the band started to play, I honestly stood there thinking "how did I get so lucky to pick this band." Their music and interaction with this crowd were both amazing. Their energy was contagious and had everyone on the dance floor until the very end. I can't say enough good about Veronica and her band. Truly a fabulous night for everyone. Thank you so much Veronica.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Julia · Married on 09/09/2016

They were incredible!! I cannot say enough good things about the Veronica Martell band... Not one person was sitting down at our wedding because they were too busy dancing. Their sheer talent was remarkable. People continue to come up to me and say they have never been to a wedding that had a better band. Veronica is such a delight to work with and takes your requests seriously and is always available to offer suggestions or answer any questions you might have. I will be recommending their services to any family and friends getting married in the future. They are out of this world!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/04/2016

Veronica and her band are AMAZING!!! Veronica is extremely organized, professional, and easy going. We had several meetings with her prior to our wedding and she made us at ease and confident that our special day would be the high energy and fun type of party that we were looking for. She did just that – the band kept the dance floor packed the entire night (and even during the encore!). During the reception and weeks after, we've had many of our friends tell us how amazing they sound and how all of the songs sound like the original! They learned a new country song for our first dance and rocked it. My husband and I are so beyond pleased and happy we used Veronica Martell Entertainment as our wedding entertainment and highly recommend them if you're looking for the best!!!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Jen · Married on 06/18/2016

Veronica and her band are absolutely incredible. Two months later, our guests are still talking about this band. My husband requested songs that ranged in genre from hip hop and top 40 to soft rock and classics. They honored every single request and nailed every song. A few of our guests remarked that they kept turning around to look at the stage to make sure it wasn't the original singer because they sounded so much like them! The dance floor was packed the entire evening. An added bonus - You get to work directly with Veronica, who is the band leader. She is the sweetest person, very responsive and so nice I wish I could redo the wedding just so we could work together again. Just tell her what you're looking for -- budget, musical choices, etc -- and she will make your musical dreams come true. You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2015

Veronica and her band are AMAZING! I attended a wedding with Veronica Martell Entertainment right after getting engaged, and as a guest I loved the music - I don't think we've ever danced that much. I knew I had to work with Veronica for my own wedding. Veronica was extremely professional and helpful in our pre-meeting calls and followed through on all of my song requests. She was able to accommodate our request for current music, while also throwing in enough Motown and Rock to appeal to our parents and their friends. Our guests raved about the music and everyone was up on the dance floor. Would definitely recommend Veronica Martell Entertainment to couples in the NY/NJ area!

Sent on 02/02/2016

nicholas · Married on 08/01/2015

Veronica and her band are second to none! They made our wedding!!! HIRE THEM....you will have zero regrets

Sent on 11/09/2015

Scott · Married on 10/11/2014

My wedding was less than a week ago, but I felt compelled to write a review so quickly because of just how outstanding Veronica was. Not only was the performance incredible, but the ease of working with Veronica made the experience a true pleasure. My phone has been ringing off the hook from our guests since last weekend, letting us know how this was the best band they have ever heard at a wedding. My wife and I could not have been more pleased with our selection and i could not recommend Veronica enough.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/26/2014

*** I gave this vendor a 5 out of 5. However it is showing up 4.9.

I cannot say enough good things about this band. I got married in August and people are still raving about how great they were. The Veronica Martell band is incredibly talented. From the minute my husband and I were announced until the second our reception was over people did not stop dancing. Our dance floor was packed. We recently received our wedding video and everyone on the dance floor is grinning ear to ear. They played all of the songs my husband and I wanted. Veronica was great to work with. She is easy to talk to and very flexible. I would recommend this band to anyone looking for a memorable wedding night with lots of fun and entertainment.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Michelle · Married on 04/12/2014

Veronica is beautiful, has a wonderful voice and is a pleasure to deal with. Her band is phenomenal. They had all 250 guests up and dancing the entire wedding. Everyone at the wedding thought John Legend was attending. That's how good her singers were. The woman who plays the electric violin is one of a kind.

Sent on 04/21/2014

Renee · Married on 08/16/2013

The Best in the Business
    Veronica Martel Entertainment is hands down the BEST!!! They are amazing from the ceremony to cocktail hour to of course the reception!!! They sound sooooo amazing you wouldn’t even know it wasn’t the original artist singing and playing!!! We come from the dance world and I don’t think the dance floor was ever empty!! These musicians were incredible. They were so professional and willing to accommodate us with whatever songs we wanted. They even played a song special for our surprise “Flash Mob”! If you want a “private concert” with top notch professionals, than hire Veronica Martel Entertainment. Thanks Veronica!! Derrick and Renée Schmidt ~ 8/16/13 ~

Sent on 09/06/2013

Rob · Married on 07/19/2013

Jaw dropping. Awe inspiring. Speechless. These are just some of the comments we had from our guests (and my own reactions!) about how amazing Veronica Martell Entertainment was at our wedding.

After reading and hearing so many good things about Veronica Martell Entertainment we decided to book them as we wanted a full band at our wedding instead of a DJ. We had high expectations based on everything we read and saw online, but nothing could compare to how amazing they were on our wedding day.

We met with Veronica personally to work out our wedding song list, and they were able to meet any of our special requests. The amount of music this band can play, and the variations in style is just simply incredible. There is no shortage of music that they can play, all exceptionally well. What blew me away was how accurate they played modern pop hits, oldies, even Italian which sounded exactly like the original artist or band. If you didn't know any better, you might think you were listening to all your favorite musicians and artists perform at your own wedding.

Veronica MC'd the event as well and did an absolute amazing job. Her band also did an outstanding job keeping everyone at the reception engaged, dancing the WHOLE night (how often do you EVER see that?!) and working the crowd. Simply unbelievable. As the groom, there were times I simply stopped and watched the band perform because they were so good.

I can't recommend Veronica Martell Entertainment any higher. They are the best of the best, and worth every single dollar and way more that you will spend to have them at your wedding. If you want a REAL band playing all your favorite music exceptionally well, for a time you AND your guests will never forget, look nowhere else.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Jeffrey · Married on 06/29/2013

What can I say? Hands down, the best choice. Veronica was with us through out the process and made even last minute changes to accommodate us. Guests are still raving about the band! They rock every second, of every minute, and of every hour we were there. Everyone has their reservations about have live music at their event, but with Veronica Martell, there is no hesitation, just sign the contract for the best entertainment ever!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Valerie · Married on 04/20/2013

We used Veronica Martell Entertainment for our wedding on April 20, 2013 and couldn’t have asked for anything more! Veronica was the lead singer in the band my sister used for her wedding 10 years ago and people still talk about how great her band was. When I found out she had her own entertainment company, I knew I had to contact her. Veronica was so friendly and responsive and was always quick to answer any of my questions. I had spoken to some other companies that had multiple bands and know that the experience wouldn’t have been the same with them. Not only did I always deal with Veronica directly during planning, but it was also reassuring to know that she would be there on our wedding day performing and helping to coordinate. For a bride doing the majority of planning on my own, it was comforting to know that we didn’t have to worry about a thing when it came to music. The only thing she recommended we do was go through their VERY extensive song list, cross off any songs we didn’t like and highlight our favorite songs. We did this but even if you don’t have time to do that, I’m confident they will not disappoint.

We had an afternoon wedding and it was important to have a high-energy band that would make for a great party. The music Veronica and her band played was awesome and they often came out on the dance floor to interact with guests. We have had many people tell us how professional the singers and band sounded. They are definitely the best band we have heard at a wedding. Veronica also surprised us with having a guest singer for the day: Michael Lynch, one of the top 4 singers from a previous season of American Idol. It was such a cool surprise and our guests that are big Idol fans were star struck. The day was such a blur, but after watching our wedding video, we were able to relive how great the music was and how our guests really enjoyed themselves.

Thank you Veronica and company! We hope we are lucky enough to see you at another wedding one day!

Sent on 07/03/2013

heather · Married on 06/23/2012

On 6/23/12 we used Veronica Martell Entertainment for our wedding and we cannot say enough wonderful things about this band. Simply amazing! The music that was played from cocktail hour until the end was perfect. Their song selection kept the guests dancing at any age. Everyone felt included,young or old, the energy in the room was truly spectacular and flowing. It sounded like the actual artist was singing each song except it was even better. We had 220 guests attend our wedding and there was a packed dance floor the entire duration of our wedding.
    Veronica was an absolute pleasure to deal with, she was responsive, professional and made the planning as seamless as possible. They even ask you what you want the band to wear ! Guests are still asking us who our band was and complimenting the band.
    We cannot say enough wonderful things about Veronica Martell Entertainment, they are the best around and will make your wedding day perfect! We hope the next couple to get engaged and plan a wedding use this band so we could enjoy them again!

Sent on 02/11/2013

Dina · Married on 10/22/2011

There are no words to describe how amazing Veronica Martell was. From the very beginning she was immediately available to answer any questions or concerns I had. From oldies to motown to current pop music, Veronica Martell provided it all. Everyone was on the dance floor all night. She does an amazing job, I cannot recommend her enough. REALLY AMAZING!! I received countless compliments of the band. I want to throw another party just so I can have her perform again.

Sent on 05/10/2012
  • I

Erin · Married on 06/11/2011

AMAZING!!! What can I say- 1st Veronica is the most wonderful person to work with. Incredibly organized, efficient, and just sooo nice. The band is out of this world! They are just amazing to listen to and every single guest was asking us where we found a band so incredible. They sound just like the original artists and I loved that they come out on the dance floor and really get the crowd going. The dance floor was packed all night and we didn’t want the party to end! We used Veronica 6 years ago for my sister’s wedding as well and they are even more amazing now (and our family still takes about how great the band was at her wedding as well). You cannot go wrong booking this band- they will make your wedding the best ever!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Elysa · Married on 03/26/2011

We used Veronica Martell Entertainment for your wedding and they were AMAZING!!! We got married on March 26, 2011 and our guests are still raving about the music and how much fun our wedding was.
    Leading up to the wedding, Veronica was such a pleasure to work with. She was extremely professional, knowledgeable and accommodating. She really is one of the nicest people we have had the pleasure of working with. She made us feel at ease about the music and she delivered above and beyond our expectations. The band has an extensive repertoire and whatever song they are playing sounds exactly like, if not better than, the actual artist. They had all of our guests up and dancing ALL night long. They truly ROCKED and made it the best party we could have imagined! we HIGHLY recommend using Veronica Martell Entertainment!!!!

Sent on 04/21/2011

Lindsay · Married on 09/26/2010

This band was absolutely amazing! They had everyone up and dancing. They were professional, but fun at the same time.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Nina · Married on 08/21/2010

We used Veronica Martell Entertainment for our August, 2010 wedding and could not have been happier! The band was professional, completely on point and had everyone dancing all night. Our guests are still raving about them. Veronica was great to work with and clearly knows what she is doing. Couldn't provide a higher recommendation!

Sent on 10/20/2010

Katie · Married on 04/28/2012

Absolutely wonderful! We were so happy with The Veronica Martell Band. I couldn't believe how many guests were dancing. The floor was packed all night! Veronica was so attentive and friendly. The band learned our wedding song and our entrance song. Sounded great!

Sent on 05/12/2012

Donna · Married on 10/02/2010

The band had so much energy . They were just fantastic singers and musicians . Veronica was also very very easy to work with and they played all of our requested songs . Just great . They made the party .

Sent on 10/23/2010