Valencia Photograph Reviews

33 | Valencia, CA

33 Reviews for Valencia Photograph

Laurie · Married on 03/19/2017

We used Valencia Photography for our wedding in Tampa, Florida. Santiago was great, he helped me to figure out the flow of our wedding, he had great suggestions, during the wedding he was super friendly with our guests, didn't get in the way! He was perfect! We had to change our dates and venue a few times and Santiago was very flexible especially since he had to travel from Los Angeles to Tampa for our wedding. At the end everything turned out perfect! I would highly recommend using Valencia Photography if you want value, professionalism, and a great and easy experience. Thank you Valencia Photography!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Alyssa · Married on 03/11/2017

Santiago was a great pleasure to work with. From our first meeting he was very professional, positive and flexible. We immediately felt a confident connection with him. He was very helpful in figuring out our timeline for the wedding day and even connected us to a DJ and baker for our wedding cake. Once we got our images back from our engagement we were so happy. They came out fantastic. We used them for our save the dates.
    The day of the wedding he flew out to Boston to shoot our wedding. Everything went smoothly and even though we changed our hotel at the last minute Santiago had no problem adapting with the change. My husband, Matt, and I got our images sooner than we expected and were thrilled to see our day in a gorgeous wedding album that he designed.
    If you are looking for an expert and wonderful wedding photographer call Santiago. We will definitely be recommending him to all our friends and family.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Cecil · Married on 12/18/2016

Santiago Valencia is an amazing photographer. He captured our wedding at Disneyland and left us absolutely speechless at out beautiful each image came out. He's very fun yet professional and has an exceptional eye. His ability to caputre the essence of our wedding is unmatched. There are words as to how grateful to him and his team. Thank you again Santiago!!! You went above and beyond what we could ever imagine. You truly captured the magic and fairytale of our wedding at Disneyland.

Sent on 04/07/2017

Sarah · Married on 12/04/2016

If you are looking for a photographer who is flexible, accommodating, easy going, and that has a great personality Santiago is your man! Being a wedding photographer myself, it was hard to let go and just enjoy the moment. The experience was easy and stress-free. I have worked on different events with Santiago and it is always a pleasure to work with him. He is professional, polite, loves what he does, and he is extremely hard working. I’m so happy I went with him because we have the same kind of style when shooting and I felt comfortable knowing he was going to get the right shots. He’s got a great eye and was able to capture some amazing shots I can’t wait to put on my wall.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Jcmb · Married on 06/11/2016

I had been searching for a photographer and could not find one that I was happy with. When I met Santiago I immediately felt relaxed and knew that he would do an amazing job. He was incredibly flexible and accommodating my requests and also did an excellent job interpreting the ideas I had. I'm so happy I found Santiago!!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Samantha · Married on 05/14/2016

To a Bride from a Bride and to a Groom from a Groom we as a couple couldn't recommend a better photographer than Santiago Valencia. From the moment we met him we knew we would be in great hands. Our wedding went so fast and me and the groom were being pulled so many different ways that night we felt as if we missed a lot of special moments. When we received the photos we were so Happy and over joyed not only did Santiago capture the whole wedding but he caught moments that we thought we missed. I mean he had everything and it made me almost cry becuase the quality of the pictures were so beatifully done and now me and my husband have all these moments we will cherish forever. I can't thank him enough. Do yourself a favor and choose Santiago as your photographer we promise you you will not be disappointed

Sent on 06/10/2016

Valencia Photograph's reply:

Wow. That is so awesome of you guys to say. Thank you so much for giving me the honor of being part of your amazing day. It was entirely my pleasure. Thank you. :)

Look no further! Amazing customer service and absolutely fabulous work! We are so happy with our pictures!!! A true eye for art and beauty!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Peter · Married on 04/05/2016

Santiago was a pleasure to work with. Very responsive and the quality of his work was fantastic! I'd highly recommend him to my friends and family.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Stephanie · Married on 02/27/2016

It was a pleasure having Santiago as our photographer. He is very easy going which makes the experience so easy and stress free. He caught every moment I requested. His photos are amazing!

Sent on 04/09/2016

Ricardo · Married on 01/30/2016

Valencia Photography did a great job in capturing our wedding day memories. They were very attentive and friendly. My wife and I were very happy to have gone with Santiago and his team of great photographers. They were very fast to get back to us when we had questions and were there to offer helpful suggestions along the way. Our pictures came out beautifully and our prints and album with high quality and style. We would be very happy to recommend Valencia Photography to any of our family and friends.

Sent on 04/09/2016

Diana · event on: 11/08/2015

Absolutely delightful! My daughters 8 and 10 were up for pictures and Santiago delivered everything I wanted and more. Easy to work with, professional and extremely talented. Thank you!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Santiago and the assistant for our wedding were amazing! They both did such a great job of capturing our entire wedding! The photos were beautiful!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Santiago did an amazing job photographing the wedding. We met him at a bridal show and he was the most friendly and easiest person to work with. Both my wife and I really felt like he was the best choice. Come the day of the wedding and he was everywhere he needed to be. Some of the shots I have no idea how he was able to take them but they came out amazing. He was very professional knowing where we needed to stand and how to use the natural lighting. The quality of the photos were so amazing we got both an album and a CD with all our pictures. We are very happy with using him and look forward to our next event!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Lilly · event on: 06/03/2015

Santiago is so talented and that once again, I hired him to take photos of my 4 year-old daughter, Maddie at Lacy Park in San Marino, CA. These photos were a present to my husband for Father's Day. Santiago was amazing with Maddie: he made her feel comfortable; he was playful with her; he followed her lead to capture precious, candid moments. I must say it again (like I did in my other reviews of Santiago) that he has a great eye for taking stunning photos. The result of Maddie's photo session was BEAUTIFUL pictures of my daughter. These amazing images were collaboration of Santiago's direction, some of my ideas and my daughter's whimsy. You will not be disappointed with Santiago. Because he has captured some of the most precious and special moments of my life, I now called Santiago, MY photographer. No doubt that I will call him to take photos of the next special event in my life. You can see all of my photos on his website: valenciaphotograph.com.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Marilyn · Married on 05/17/2015

Santiago Valencia took the most beautiful and exquisite images! His creativity capture everything from the décor, cake, food, family, loved ones and the most fun and tender moments. Highly recommend Santiago. Simply the best!!!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Terri · Married on 05/02/2015

Santiago and his partner were awesome! They made you feels so comfortable and relaxed! I loved all our pictures! I loved all the candid shots. They seemed to catch everyone just at the right moment. I would definitely use Santiago again and he will now be my "go to guy" for any professional pictures we will be doing. Thank you Santiago for helping to make my day so wonderful!!

Sent on 06/04/2015
  • F

Frances · event on: 04/25/2015

Using Santiago Valencia for my photography was by far the best choice I made when it comes to very important photos. He made the experience really fun and entertaining to bring out the smiles out of everyone in my family. As my family took over on the entertainment, He captured all moments that were happening that made all the pictures perfect. I haven't had the ability to catch those moments but he definitely made it happen. I used him as well for my business cards for my job and I get a lot of compliments for them because of the quality photo and he helped create the image of the card. I wished I had him take my wedding photos but maybe a future renew my husband and I vows? For sure. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. I got a second family function coming up that he's has to take my photos for me :o).

Sent on 05/27/2015

It was great to work with Santiago and his team. They photographed my sister's wedding last month and we were so happy with their services and professionalism. They were very easy and fun to work with. We ran behind almost an hour from our schedule and they were so accommodating that we weren't as stressed as we could have been. They also got some amazing photos of my sister and her new husband as well as the family that we haven't seen in over 10 years. If you are looking for a great photographer that is no drama then give Santiago a call. We will definitely be calling him for our next family wedding and events.

Sent on 05/13/2015
  • F

Flora · Married on 03/14/2015

Where to begin. I had booked a photographer that had to leave the country at the last minute. I was freaking out and one of my co-workers recommended Santiago to me. After she showed my her beautiful wedding and baby shower pictures I was sold, but still a little bit worried because my husband and I are both extremely picky. Upon meeting Santiago and seeing his work I felt at ease. Not just because of his wonderful personality, but also because it's obvious the guy has talent. Santiago shot our engagement photos and our wedding and everybody (specially me) was blown away by his work. When I say I'm picky, I mean it. My now husband and I both work in the entertainment industry (we are used to Game of Thrones type stuff!!) so we are a little jaded. Santiago met all my bridezilla expectations and then some. His work is beautiful and you can tell he is passionate about it. Needless to say, he is now doing my sister in laws wedding and my co-workers who are also very picky want to use him. As soon as I start showing he will be doing my maternity photos as well!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Alejandra · Married on 01/10/2015

Working with Santiago was a great experience. His professionalism shows from the moment you meet him. He was always attentive and ready to go with any requests from the couple and the family. He was always flexible to meet the clients' needs. Working with him help my job as Event Planner go as smooth as possible.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Antonio · Married on 01/10/2015

Santiago is a very professional photographer with years of experience. He's very responsive, and offers many great services. He was able to create a package that best suited us, to our needs. He and his team capture great moments throughout the night, all in great resolution. I would highly recommend Santiago.

Sent on 05/24/2015

Lizabeth · Married on 11/08/2014

Santiago is amazing!! Remember those three words. My husband, Richard and I couldn't be more happy with our photos. When we started looking for photographers we didn't really gel with the ones we were meeting with until we met with Santiago. He was so kind and open to all of our questions. He made the experience fun and hassle free. We got our photos faster than we expected and our family loved that. We would definitely recommend him to anybody who needs an amazing photographer.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Kimberly · Married on 09/15/2012

We made the best decision hiring Santiago. He shot our engagement photos as well as our wedding. Our pictures are amazing. He is 5 stars all the way. I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Shereen · Married on 06/25/2011

Amazing! Love working with Santiago! He just photographed my daughter's 2nd year birthday party and I received the beautifully edited photos within a few days. Wow, is all I can say! He's professional, on-time, friendly, relaxed, and produces beautiful work! He also photographed my baby shower and I had wonderful photos from that event as well. Just wish I had discovered him earlier for our wedding.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Lilly · Married on 04/03/2010

Santiago has a very good eye for capturing beautiful shots of precious moments. I LOVE all of my wedding pictures! I ordered a wedding album that Santiago designed for me and then sent over to Italy to be made. Initially, I wasn't going to order one but after I saw my beautiful wedding photos, I had to order an album. I am so glad that I did because I have a keepsake to remember my special day forever. You definitely want Santiago to capture your precious moments!!

Sent on 08/10/2015