Edwin So Photography

Hacienda Heights, CA View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Seeing true love inspires my photography and fuels my creative spirit. In every wedding I shoot I aim to capture that magic into images that can stand the test of time. I often look back at weddings I’ve done over the years and, each time, I feel honored that I was part of such memorable moments in people’s lives. Time has given the pictures immeasurable value, and to me, that is an investment that’s worth every penny.

Your wedding is one of the biggest days of your life. A day filled with emotion around family and friends, all of them there to witness you say your vows of unconditional love to the person you have chosen to spend the rest of your life with. My goal is to capture every moment and every emotion of the day onto images that you can treasure and pass on to generations. When I shoot your wedding, I allow things to happen as they should and capture every precious moment as it unfolds. Never obtrusive and never cheesy. My team and I will strive to cover every detail of your wedding and work with all the other vendors so you can rest assured things happen as planned.

Contact us now to book your wedding and leave the rest to us.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Flush Mount

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Landy Married on 03/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Thank you for being part of our special day.
    Steve Married on 11/06/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Edwin is a great photographer. He can capture compelling images in any setting using the lighting of the environment to his advantage. His composition is fantastic and he is very easy to work. Highly recommended.
    Kirtland Married on 07/22/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Edwin is an incredibly talented and professional photographer! We found him through Thumbtack when we were looking for a wedding photographer and he agreed to meet up with us so that we could get to know him. He showed us samples of his work, which really speaks for itself, and let us ask a million questions. He was very responsive when emailing him any questions, schedule changes, etc. On our wedding day he was completely on top of everything. He got there early and was ready to capture every moment without hesitation (even though it was an excruciatingly hot day in Orange, CA!). He helped pose us when we didn't know what to do, talked us through every process, and was very patient with all of the chaos that happens on a wedding day! The pictures were ready right when he said they would be and they all turned out so lovely! The photos had a lot of lovely candid and posed shots, which was a mix I really enjoy. He was careful to make sure not one important moment was missed, and thanks to him we can relive our wedding day whenever we want! Thank you, Edwin!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

Shuttered Light Photography & Video Shuttered Light Photography & Video Wedding Photographers

Edwin is a great guy! Very professional and does an excellent job capturing precious moments! :)

S Azusa Ave Hacienda Heights, CA, 91745
Location of (Edwin So Photography)

Edwin So Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Edwin So Photography include in the starting price?

Edwin So Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Edwin So Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Edwin So Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Edwin So Photography offer?

Edwin So Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Edwin So Photography offer?

Edwin So Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Edwin So Photography offer for wedding events?

Edwin So Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Edwin So Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Edwin So Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding