Bright Bird Photography

Ojai, CA View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Classic and modern, timeless, beautiful, and honest. These are the qualities of the images that I will capture for your wedding.

My life experiences have been a master class in shooting weddings! I studied photography at Art Center College of Design, where she won multiple awards for her work.

My photos are a window in time. My goal is to capture the beauty and raw emotion of your wedding day. Weddings are playgrounds for an artist like me. The light, the flowers, the makeup, and fashion! But what I really love about weddings lies under the surface of all that. The emotions, the relationships, the energy of the event are what really make the images "sing".

I'm here to be a guide, a witness, a creator, and storyteller. I'm a professional who has been shooting for over ten years, I have a ton of experience, and I'm prepared for anything!

My work has been featured in various blogs and magazines, from Style Me Pretty, Marth Stewart, Elle Magazine, Grey Likes Weddings, and Green Wedding Shoes, to name a few.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Leah Getting married on 08/01/2025
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I come from a family of professional photographers, so the bar was set pretty high for me to find someone great. My husband and I knew we didn't want the same old/same old wedding photos, but wanted to find someone who understood our style and would let it shine. Alexa was all that and more. We met with her before we decided to book her, and knew not only from looking at her work but from meeting her that she was "The One." She was flexible, friendly, and never over-bearing, but rather worked her magic while the day continued on its way. All the little moments she captured and special details she noticed that were so important to us are immortalized in the BEAUTIFUL photos we will cherish forever. I was so worried about how some of the locations we had to work with would turn out in photos (hello, dingy hotel room) but she not only made them look AMAZING, she made them feel so very "us." Choosing Alexa for our big day was the single best decision we made in the planning of our wedding.

• Carlo
    Carlo C. Married on 10/19/2019

Absolute visionary

We stumbled onto Alexa totally by chance and are so glad we did. We communicated our thoughts to her and she translated them into reality with grace and elan. On a busy day that can get hectic she kept everything moving along in a timely manner and was total boss which is just what we needed. She managed to capture some beautiful candids as well as some miraculous and heartwarming details. I would use her again in a heartbeat.
  • Lauren
    Lauren B. Married on 07/03/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning photos, beautiful candids and captured real moments

We were blown away by the quality and abundance of spectacular photos that truly captured the spirit of our wedding day. We鈥檙e both a little camera shy / inexperienced and Alexa completely put us as ease and made us look natural! There鈥檚 something really special about the quality of Alexa鈥檚 photos, both from our engagement shoot and our wedding - she is able to capture private little moments in a way that feels intimate and real, not cheesy. We loved the combination of fine art and photo journalistic styles. There was so much variety! We interviewed a number of photographers and Alexa was our clear favorite: so many others felt like photo factories where they had their checklist of poses and photo opp spots and album layouts, whereas Alexa had a more artistic, treat-each-event-as-it鈥檚-own-special-day vibe. We had the impression that she puts a lot of heart and care into each wedding. And while our expectations were high, she exceeded them. We鈥檝e had so many friends tell us they鈥檝e never seen better wedding photos. They were so great, it took us a year to finally narrow them down enough to fit into an album! We could not be happier with our experience working with Alexa.
  • illustration stars

135 photos 路 08/28/2021

Deals

Bright Bird Photography 1
Discount

If your wedding is within 6 months from the first inquiry, I am happy to offer a 25% discount on the original price!

Bright Bird Photography 2
Discount

If your event is within 2 months of the inquiry, I am happy to offer a 50% discount on the original price!

Bright Bird Photography 3
Discount

This is a VERY special offer!

If your event is within 4 months of your inquiry, I am happy to offer a discount of 40% off the original price!

Pricing

Team

Alexa Gallo
Alexa Gallo
owner

I have been shooting weddings for over 10 years. I studied photography at Art Center College of Design and I have a strong background in film and digital.

What I love the most is capturing authentic moments and candid portraits of the people who are the closest to you.

Spin The Dial Films Spin The Dial Films Wedding Videographers

Alexa is so wonderfully talented and easy to talk to. I've been fortunate enough to work along side her on a couple of different weddings and I've always been super impressed with her skill and eye for photography, as well as her open and laid back approach. I highly highly recommend her if you are looking for someone with true artistic vision who is also open hearted.

Cross + Swan Cross + Swan Wedding Planners

Alexa was amazing to work with! She shot a wedding we coordinated in Topanga, and she was the epitome of creative and professional! Her photos are incredible, and we would highly recommend her for any wedding or event!

EventFilming.net, LLC EventFilming.net, LLC Wedding Videographers

Bright Bird Photography is not only dependable, but highly communicative, kind-- and TALENTED, of course. EventFilming.net loves to work with local photographers and BBP is on our list of rockstar wedding vendors!

2340 Burnham Rd Ojai, CA, 93023
Location of (Bright Bird Photography)

Bright Bird Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Bright Bird Photography include in the starting price?

Bright Bird Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Bright Bird Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Bright Bird Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Bright Bird Photography offer?

Bright Bird Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Bright Bird Photography offer?

Bright Bird Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Bright Bird Photography offer for wedding events?

Bright Bird Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Bright Bird Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Bright Bird Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Bright Bird Photography offer?

Bright Bird Photography currently offers 3 discount promotions for wedding services.

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding