Brittney Murray Photography

Los Angeles, CA Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Hey, I’m Brittney!

I’ve been shooting for quite a while, it started out as a hobby and quickly turned into something much more. I truly enjoy capturing memories and the authentic bonds of couples. I am a wife and mother of a beautiful baby girl, so I know first hand the importance of photos that tell the story of your love. I am a huge romantic and like to meet with clients before the wedding day so we can become friends. Feeling comfortable on your big day is of the utmost importance to me.

One of my favorite parts about shooting engagements and weddings is hearing the story of how you met and getting to know you as a couple. I’m very down to earth, but energetic. I will give you direction if you don’t know how to pose, we can discuss style options and more. I love being creative and thinking outside the box so feel free to let your creative flag fly! I believe in capturing all the details of your wedding down to the smallest of petals. Shoot me an email today and we can get our relationship underway! (Yep, that rhymes) I look forward to working with you!

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Toning
Albums
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Save the Date

1 User photo

Marielle W. Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing Portraits and styling

Brittney shot my acting head shots. I am new to acting and my agent requested I get new head shots as my previous head shots were not getting me auditions. I shot 3 looks with Brittney. She was quick, fun and knew how to get me to be comfortable in front of the camera. She has a great eye for styling as well which really helped in the looks I needed.

I submitted my images to my agent and they Loved them. I started to get multiple auditions and booked my first commercial in a few weeks after shooting with her.
    Brittney was great to work with and I look forward to working with her again.
  • Charles
    Charles H. Married on 03/27/2021

Great All Around Work

She was promp fun entertaining a people's person she made everyone feel great and I can't wait to see these great photo's she took.
    Ps she was great with the kids too.
  • Aleisha
    Aleisha Married on 02/08/2020

Amazing and Flexible

We had terrible weather on our wedding day and were unable to take pictures outside of our venue as planned. Brittney made the pictures beautiful and artsy with some of the rain and worked it out with the venue coordinator to come the next day and take pictures of the set up, the venue and everything. She recommended we do a first look prior to getting to the venue during a dry patch of time and I am so grateful she did. Pictures came out beautiful and she surprised us with the venue photos we couldn't have asked for better. Thanks again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Brittney Murray Photography 1
Exclusive

Brittney Murray Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Brittney Murray Photography include in the starting price?

Brittney Murray Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography services does Brittney Murray Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Brittney Murray Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Toning
  • Albums
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Brittney Murray Photography offer?

Brittney Murray Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Brittney Murray Photography offer?

Brittney Murray Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Brittney Murray Photography offer for wedding events?

Brittney Murray Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Brittney Murray Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Brittney Murray Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Brittney Murray Photography offer?

Brittney Murray Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding