Pamela Tatz Photography

Glendale, CA View map Visit website
$3,400 Most Popular Price

$3,400 Most Popular Price

Hi there, and welcome to Pamela Tatz Photography's storefront on Wedding Wire. I'm happy you stopped by, and I'm so excited to offer you my sincere congratulations to you on beginning this new chapter of your lives.

The choice of the best wedding photographer is deeply personal, and I’m grateful that you’ve found your way here.

We specialize in photography and videography for weddings and elopements that is authentic and grounded, rooted in photojournalism, and influenced by fashion and fine art photography. What results are images that are fresh, creative, and emotional.

For most of my couples, this is their first experience researching or working with a professional photographer. My priorities are to build an easy, authentic rapport and to make sure my work tells your unique story. My job is to appreciate what makes you different from anyone I've worked with before and help you fully understand what investing in photography means.

I offer complimentary engagement sessions with every wedding package because I believe it's both the best way to get to know you. I also offer wedding videography, in the form of wedding highlight reels that beautifully capture the energy and emotion of your day.

I love photographing weddings in the Los Angeles area, which is where I am currently based, but I have also been honored to photograph all around the world and especially love to meet my couples outside of the country for their destination weddings.

I can't wait to hear from you!

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Anna M. Married on 12/04/2021

Great Service and Quality of Pictures!

I had a great time working with Pam.
    She was very friendly and professional even my friends and family adored her.
    I got worried at first because I don’t know how she works and I randomly booked her but she assured me that everything will be okay and yes!!! The pictures turned out very nice and the stories behind them are priceless.
    I would love to work with her again in the future!

Pamela Tatz Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Anna! It was such a pleasure spending the afternoon with your family and friends--they're fantastic. Hopefully see you again soon!
    Breelyn S. Married on 12/04/2021

Photographer

Our photographer pamela was amazing she worked very well with us and did everything we asked!!

Real Weddings

• Alexia & Neil
    41 photos · 10/02/2021

Deals

Pamela Tatz Photography 1
Discount

I'm *so close* to being fully booked for 2022, and I'd like to just get those last few dates squared away so I can focus entirely on my clients and make all of my plans for the year.

Because of that, I'm offering the following:

• $300 off any of my wedding packages for dates in 2022!
  • Yes, this also applies to elopements!
  • Free engagement sessions, even with the discounted rate

To see if your wedding/elopement date is available and to claim the special pricing, get in touch with me via my website or by emailing me (pamela@pamelatatzphotography.com) and let me know you saw this post.

Congratulations to everyone on their special days, and cheers to a beautiful wedding season!

Pricing

Team

Pamela Tatz
Pamela Tatz
Lead Photographer

My name is Pamela, and I’m a photographer based out of Southern California—specifically, the Los Angeles area.

Although I have had the honor of photographing a variety of subjects, I get the most joy out of photographing weddings, engagements, and destinations. My absolute favorite thing is making people feel confident and comfortable in front of the camera and capturing real emotions.

5008 Tujunga Ave, Apt 6 Glendale, CA, 91601
(310) 746-6161
Location of (Pamela Tatz Photography)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding