Twisted Willow Flowers Reviews

183 | Columbus, NJ

183 Reviews for Twisted Willow Flowers

Laurie P · Married on 06/05/2020

Beautiful, breath taking, simply amazing

My daughter and I consider ourselves lucky to have had the opportunity to work with Lidia and Amanda for her wedding on May 18. When we designed the floral arrangements, more then a year in advanced, that the weather in Spring 2019 would be so terrible that the cherry blossoms that we included would be virtually impossible to get. But Lidia managed to get them anyway, staying up all night and looking all over the country until she found them. When we walked into the ballroom, we were simply awed. The cherry blossom arrangements were more beautiful then we could have ever imagined and the wisteria hanging from the chandeliers gave the room a whimsical and enchanted feel. It literally brought tears to our eyes and we can’t thank them enough for their talent and dedication to their work. It was truly a work of art.

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Chimento · Married on 12/13/2019

Winter Wonderland 12-13-19

I truly feel honored to have the opportunity to work with Lidia and Amanda! They made all of my wedding dreams come true! I could not believe my eyes when I was shown my ceremony and reception space for the first time and it was better than I could even imagine! They are true artists and I can not recommend them enough! Every detail was perfect and Lidia answered my every email and continued to reassure me how perfect she would make my day and she did just that!! Absolutely loved working with them!!! Thank you for making my years of Pinteresting my wedding better than I could have ever dreamed!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Renee Brutus · Married on 10/25/2019

Best Flowers and Decorations Ever!!

Our flowers and greenery turned out beautiful and just like we imagined. Simple and elegant. The groomsmen's boutonnieres were classic and thoughtful, while the bridesmaids bouquet's were probably the best I’ve every seen. My wife had bouquet that was so special and form fit just for her. The flowers for our venue were also spectacular, it really brought me to tears to see how excellent of a job Amanda and her team did. From set up, to break down, they were just there and just so helpful. Prior to the wedding Amanda took the time to explain everything to us. I really appreciate how detailed she was. Thank you again for all of your help Amanda. What a beautiful floral decoration.

Sent on 11/30/2019

Natalia Kuziw · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding Vibe of my Dreams!

Our wedding day flowers, decor and vibe exceeded our wildest expectations and dreams! The Twisted Willow team was such a big reason for this-- they brought our vision to life, made it all possible, and executed it all without a hitch. I cannot begin to explain how happy and thankful to have worked with Amanda!

Leading up to the wedding, planning with Amanda was seamless. She was always 2 steps ahead, had excellent attention to detail, and went above and beyond to understand our vision. She pointed us in the right direction and suggested flowers I hadn't thought of (which were exactly what we needed-- i.e. Protea!) Amanda is the type of person you simply want to work with on your wedding day-- calm, talented, lovely, and just "gets it".... and if you get the chance to work with her, consider yourself in great hands!

The wedding property in general came to life on our wedding day in a way that words cannot do justice. It was magical! The overall vibe of the entire place was incredible and everything just came together so beautifully. This place transformed into a custom estate with all our little touches coming together to make it "so us". The candlelights were twinkling, the floral arrangements were beautiful in each of the spaces, it was charming and rustic and cozy and elegant and boho chic. Everything we ever wanted! Amanda, you absolutely nailed it! So happy we worked with you. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful Flowers & Decor!!

Lidia & Amanda are truly amazing!! We had the honor of working with Lidia for our wedding day and she made all of our flower dreams come true. She helped us design our ceremony & reception flowers and guided us on what type of flowers were the best and why. She also helped with decor (from candles & vases to string lighting on the trees outside). Lidia also was extremely easy to contact and would often respond quickly to any questions! Also often calming me down in the weeks leading up to the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better florist and plan to recommend them to all my family and friends!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Spinelli · Married on 09/06/2019

Breathtaking florals / decor - Excellent service

AMAZING! Working with Amanda is like trusting a creative genius with your vision and knowing she will execute perfectly. I'm not kidding when I tell you my husband and I walked into our reception venue (the Grand Ballroom at the Ryland Inn) during cocktail hour for the reveal... and it actually took my breath away. The flowers, candles, and overall ambiance in the room was STUNNING. My guests were RAVING about our flowers. She was also super helpful coordinating with the venue since she performs weddings so often there. I cannot recommend this company enough!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Timothy

Timothy · Married on 08/10/2019

Pates Wedding 8.10.19

We used Twisted Willow Flowers for our wedding and couldn’t have been more blown away by the amazing job that Amanda did! From the very start of the process, she was incredibly helpful, professional, and responsive. Wedding planning can be stressful, but thanks to Amanda, our flowers were one area where we didn’t have to worry! Her creativity, passion and knowledge are second to none and she worked with us to make sure everything was perfect. Our guests are still commenting on how awesome our ballroom looked; from the center pieces, to the hanging greenery, to the glass mirror seating chart, everything was absolutely beautiful. We can’t thank Amanda enough, and we highly recommend Twisted Willow for all your floral needs!!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/03/2019

Twisted Willow is Amazing!

Twisted Willow and Amanda are amazing! She was so easy to work with and our wedding flowers were perfect. From our initial conversations a year prior - to working with me as my vision changed as the wedding got closer, Amanda picked the perfect flowers (I don't know really anything about flowers) and suggested the most beautiful blooms. The work speaks for itself; I would highly recommend that you book her for your wedding!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Suzie

Suzie · Married on 03/23/2019

Flawless Florals

Working with Twisted Willow was one of the very best decisions we made for our wedding. From the first moment working with Amanda she was highly receptive to all of our ideas. We didn't know a lot about flowers but she listened carefully to the look and feel we were going for and delivered above and beyond what we even could have imagined. She was highly respectful of our budget which was super refreshing in an industry that's always trying to push your budget up. Every single piece from our ceremony arch to the bouquets to the table arrangements and candles were executed to flawlessly and beautifully. There was not a single thing I would have changed. Amanda's warmth and kindness was an added bonus. We truly felt like we were in the best hands with Twisted Willow. Thank you for bringing our vision to life and helping to create the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Laura Dimiceli · Married on 03/02/2019

The very best!

I wish I could give 10 stars! Lidia was wonderful to work with and my flowers are my most favorite part of our wedding. Lidia listened to what i was loking for, but also helped to guide on what she thought would look best-- i'm so glad we trusted her. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 02/16/2019

The real deal

Twisted Willow Flowers was a recommendation from our venue’s wedding coordinator. I started following Amanda on Instagram and just fell in love with her work. We met with a few other florists and no one compared to the quality of her work and pure knowledge of the types of flowers that would fit in our vision. Amanda really took our vision and made it a reality. She was amazing to work with and so easy to get in touch with. We had such a great experience working with Twisted Willow Flowers - we would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan O'Kane · Married on 12/28/2018

Dream florist

Twisted Willow was a phenomenal partner for our December 2018 wedding. Lidia was by far one of the most professional, talented, and warm vendors we had the pleasure of working with. The florals were an absolute dream, and we received compliments ALL night long. My jaw literally dropped when I saw our floral arch. The end product was exactly what we were hoping for, and Lidia knew how to get there with little guidance. Other than two in-person meetings, in which Lidia spent hours with us ensuring she understood our vision and answering our questions, the entire planning process was hands off. She was always accessible via phone or email, but after exploring many samples of Twisted Willow's work, we had confidence Lidia would deliver, and we left the planning to the expert. We weren't at all disappointed! With all the chaos of wedding planning, Lidia made our florals, candles, etc. a snap. Her work truly speaks for itself, so please check out Twisted Willow's website and social media. I would highly recommend working with Twisted Willow!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Roberta

Roberta · Married on 12/02/2018

The Most Magnificent Flowers EVERRRR!!!

Twisted Flowers was the florist for my daughter's wedding on December 2, 2018 and it is one of the most amazing wedding florists ever! Lidia has an eye for flowers and finds the most unique flowers to compliment your wedding, color scheme, etc. She is beyond easy to work with and was so easy going and flexible when it came to meeting us at a mutually convenient location for both of our meetings. She brings her laptop and is able to coordinate and create a sample bouquet or centerpiece on her computer, when discussing your options. The end result was MAGNIFICENT! The chuppah, centerpieces, bouquets, cake and everything that had flowers on it looked beyond stunning. I cannot recommend Twisted Willows enough!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Kristen B · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazingly talented

From our first meeting with Twisted Willow, we were smitten! Amanda and Lydia are so much more than florists, they are artists at what they do! The florals and greenery they use are always beautiful and unique to each wedding/venue.
    Amanda and Lydia are professional, personable and easy to communicate with. Aside from floral arrangements they allowed us to bounce ideas about the venue off of them and helped guide us in the right direction. They were flexible when our ceremony site changed 3 times the day of and were more then happy to accommodate us!
    We can’t thank them enough for creating such beautiful floral arrangements.

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2018

Absolutely beautiful!

Sincerest apologies that this review is so long overdue, especially since they do such incredible work. Just look at their website and instagram! We worked with Amanda and she was wonderful to work with - so kind, patient and truly passionate about her work. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and all of our guests agreed. If flowers are on your list of wedding must-haves, than Twisted Willow should be on there too! Highly recommend! :)

Sent on 01/05/2019

Jenny · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect. Amanda's mastered her craft and was truly a delight to collaborate with. Couldn't love her and her work more.

Stop your search - Amanda and her mom are quite literally artists. Not only was Amanda thoughtful and professional, but she has an incredibly calming disposition and was able to bring my vision to life. Towards the end of wedding planning, I totally changed my vision and Amanda quickly told me not to worry, she knew what I wanted and that everything would be perfect the day of. I didn't even see my flowers until the day of the wedding - something I never thought I'd be able to be okay with - and everything was truly PERFECT. Amanda takes such pride in her work and genuinely wants you, the bride/groom, to be happy. She was easy to talk to, incredibly responsive, picked up on my style and was respectful of budget parameters. She has an artist's eye and the right disposition for your florist, who ends up being the person you partner with most on your wedding. I genuinely can't recommend her more - sure, there's a lot of talented florists out there - but Amanda brings talent, personality and professionalism to the table in a way that had me walk away from the experience wanting her to be my friend. I completely trusted her opinion and valued her input throughout the process - 100% recommend her without any hesitation!!

Sent on 02/08/2020

Jenna · Married on 09/22/2018

I can not recommend Twisted Willow Flowers enough! We booked them over a year in advance for our 9.22.18 wedding because we loved their style and familiarity with our venue, the Ryland Inn. Lidia sat down with us and went into detail for each piece we wanted to incorporate into our day—and she made our vision a stunning reality! Even when we had some changes the actual year of our wedding, she was incredibly accommodating. The day of our wedding she and her team were on site on time, and blew us all away with the bouquets, chuppah, boutonnières, centerpieces, and other detailed touches that tied the venue together. At the start of the planning process I didn’t think too much about flowers, but I cannot get over how gorgeous they were. I’m drying and framing the flowers from my bouquet because I just loved it so much. Thank you Lidia and Twisted Willow!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Tammy · Married on 09/16/2018

I really enjoyed working with Amanda from Twisted Willow Flowers to select flowers for our wedding at the Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm in Holicong, PA. I am sure the events that Twisted Willow Flowers typically services are much larger than our small wedding with 31 attendees; Amanda designed flower arrangements that met our needs within our budget. We received so many compliments from our guests on the design and beauty of the flowers. Amanda took into account the types of flowers I like, and which were seasonably available at the time of our wedding to chose a combination that was truly amazing. You won't go wrong working with Amanda at Twisted Willow Flowers to design flower arrangements for your wedding!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Shea · Married on 09/02/2018

Best Florist in the Business!!

I do not have enough amazing words to describe my experience with Lidia and Amanda! These two have talent and vision like nothing I’ve ever seen! After meeting with many florists there was none that even compared to Twisted Willow. They immediately saw my vision and brought it to life better than I ever could’ve imagined. I never thought I would’ve received so many compliments from not only guests but those that have seen my wedding pictures as well as my other vendors on the FANTASTIC work they did as well as how much of a pleasure they are to work with. They are the sweetest and oh so talented like you would never believe. I cannot thank Lidia and Amanda enough for being the absolute best and sweetest to work. They created a vision I only could’ve dreamed of! Stop whatever it is you’re searching for in a florist and immediately book them. I promise you will not be disappointed

Sent on 10/29/2018

Pamela · Married on 08/17/2018

Twisted Willow Flowers truly delivers beyond your expectations. Amanda is so sweet and really knows her stuff when it comes to flowers and design. My bouquet was positively stunning and the mix of colors and texture was incredible. My husband and I went to the initial planning meeting with not much other than a few photos and color concepts and she took the ideas and ran with them in the most beautiful direction. She accommodates your budget and makes recommendations to fit your unique needs. Follow them on social media and see for yourself the gorgeous work that they do. Trust me, use Twisted Willow, you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Adrienne · Married on 07/14/2018

Amanda and Twisted Willow are absolutely incredible. Going into wedding planning I had contacted a few florists who I had seen and became so discouraged upon receiving my first few estimates. After my first conversation with Amanda, who assured me that not only was my budget more than reasonable but that she could work within it easily, I became totally at ease and was not disappointed. I had very few ideas for exactly what I wanted but Amanda took my inspiration and created a wedding aesthetic that was better than I could have dreamed of. EVERYONE has commented on how beautiful our flowers were and I couldn't agree more. Additionally, she was incredibly responsive to all emails and took the time to do venue walkthroughs with us just to make sure we could envision what we would be getting. I could not recommend Twisted Willow more and I only hope that I can have another event so I can hire them again!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Emily · Married on 07/06/2018

Lidia is absolutely amazing!! From my initial phone call with her all the way up until my wedding day, she was a pleasure to work with! She is talented, creative, and most importantly, very experienced. She was extremely accommodating and was willing to work within my budget. On my wedding day, my flowers, centerpieces, and all decor came out even more beautiful than I had expected! I am still getting compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. Thank you, Lidia and team, for putting your heart into your work and for exceeding in bringing my wedding vision to life!
    -Emily R.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Chelsie · Married on 06/22/2018

If you are looking for an amazing, talented and unbelievable florist look no further. Amanda from Twisted Willow Flowers is beyond amazing. I explained to Amanda what I had in mind for my wedding and she took what I asked for and went above and beyond, exceeding my expectations on so many levels. Since the wedding, multiple people have been approaching me almost every day telling me how absolutely stunning all of the flowers were. My photographer was compelled to take numerous pictures of my flowers as they were so stunning and let me just say- they look like they belong in a magazine. I feel honored and privileged to have such a talented, amazing person be part of my special day. Thank you Amanda for making something so important to me so special!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Elise · Married on 01/20/2018

Blown away.

I can not speak more highly of Lidia. I am a bit late with my review, but I wanted to be sure to share my experience with her! Lidia truly goes above and beyond for her clients. Prior to my wedding she organized several phone calls and in person meetings to ensure she is able to bring your vision to life. Lidia has a limit to how many clients she works with at one time to ensure she is able to commit the time necessary to your event. She is VERY knowledgeable about the market, flowers that will be available during your wedding season, and does not try to 'upsell' you on more expensive options. She is very mindful and respectful of your budget. On the day of my wedding Lidia and her daughter were there very early working on the ballroom, and when I saw the arrangements I was blown away. I have recommended Twisted Willow to several friends and wouldn't hesitate in utilizing their services again. Worth every penny!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2017

There are not enough kind words in the world to describe my experience with Amanda and the Twisted Willow Flowers team. From our first meeting with Amanda, my fiance and I knew she was the perfect fit for us and our wedding day designs. She was so helpful in guiding us in our flower selection as well as listening to our requests. Amanda responded in a timely fashion to all of our questions and was upfront about all costs, her day of timeline, etc. Seeing the flowers and all of our floral pieces come together was one of my favorite parts of our wedding day. Everything was absolutely flawless and gorgeous and we could not be more thankful for Amanda and her team. I can't want to use them in the future for any other events we may need florals for and I would highly recommend Twisted Willow Flowers!!

Sent on 11/28/2017