Heaven Scent Floral Design

Edison, NJ View map

$4,500 Typical Price

Heaven Scent Floral Design offers garden-inspired floral designs for weddings and special events. They provide exquisite floral designs that speak to your personality and match your style. Couples can find classic, modern, rustic and vintage floral styles to compliment their wedding theme and design.

Using the freshest flowers available, Heaven Scent Floral Design incorporates locally and responsibly grown seasonal flowers with your floral vision. Through an initial consultation, the team at Heaven Scent Floral Design provides you with the utmost attention and highest quality of work. They will even visit your venue with you to discuss your event design and floral needs. Other services include:

• Cleanup
  • Delivery
  • Setup

Products Offered
Heaven Scent Floral Design works with couples to create an assortment of floral products and a variety of arrangements. Couples can work with the team to design aisle and altar decor, flower crowns, and table arrangements. Additional floral arrangements available are as follows:

• Bouquets
  • Table arrangements
  • Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Sara
    Sara C. Married on 03/19/2022

Amazing to work with

The flowers Mila arranged exceeded what I could have imagined. We had a conversation about what I was envisioning, and what appeared at my wedding was really more beautiful than I had pictured. Mila was so communicative, and she sent me a picture of my bouquet the day before and I was absolutely floored. Although I was working on a budget, her arrangements were so beautiful, I received many compliments!
  • Taylor
    Taylor B. Married on 09/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bringing my vision to life!

Thank you Jordy for pulling together the most beautiful assortments for our wedding this past fall. I initially reached out to Jordy with a vision but wasn't sure which flowers/greenery I wanted- just a color scheme and overall feel. When Jordy came back with her proposal, it was a stunning arrangement and seeing it in person, it was exactly what I was looking for. I specifically was looking for plum or deep blues to incorporate in and she found the most beautiful dahlias that really brought it all together! Thank you for bringing my vision to life!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 09/27/2019

Excellent and Beautiful!

Mila and her team did exactly what I wanted and it was super easy to work with them. Their flowers were beautiful and really unique. I was going for a bohemian, beachy vibe and they incorporated so many interesting flowers. It truly was everything I imaged. Mila was super sweet! The prices were also extremely reasonable. I would definitely recommend Heave Scent Floral Design to any bride.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Edison, NJ, 08817

By Appointment
Location of (Heaven Scent Floral Design)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding