Heaven Scent Floral Design Reviews

Heaven Scent Floral Design 4
Heaven Scent Floral Design 5

Jessica · Married on 09/27/2019

Excellent and Beautiful!

Mila and her team did exactly what I wanted and it was super easy to work with them. Their flowers were beautiful and really unique. I was going for a bohemian, beachy vibe and they incorporated so many interesting flowers. It truly was everything I imaged. Mila was super sweet! The prices were also extremely reasonable. I would definitely recommend Heave Scent Floral Design to any bride.

Heaven Scent Floral Design 6
    Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Velenger · Married on 07/04/2019

Creative Unique Design for Wedding Florals

The entire process of working with Mila was very easy and absolutely fantastic. At the initial consultation meeting Mila was very friendly and easy to talk to and seemed to immediately understand our vision for our wedding. She even came prepared with a vision board of pictures of different flowers and greenery she felt embodied our floral vision from just one picture I had sent to her that I found on Pinterest. All of the florals she created for us were breathtakingly beautiful from my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, groom and groomsmen boutonnieres, wrist corsages, and even created lovely smaller bouquets for the mothers. I was even pleasantly surprised that she was able to add peonies to the bouquets that really put them over the top! You can really see that Mila takes pride in creating unique and personal designs and you will not be disappointed if you choose her as your florist. Heaven Scent Floral Design is the way to go if you are looking for a dedicated, budget friendly, creative design for your wedding florist! Thank you Mila!

Heaven Scent Floral Design 7
    Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2018

I loved Mila and Heaven Scent Floral Design!

Mila was absolutely wonderful! She completely understood the theme and vibe I was going for, and made my bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, our flower crowns and my centerpieces absolutely perfect. She knew my budget and worked with me to ensure I stayed within it while still getting the flowers/look I wanted. I was so happy with everything! If you book with Mila, you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much for making my special day perfect!!!

Heaven Scent Floral Design 8
    Heaven Scent Floral Design 9
    Heaven Scent Floral Design 10
    Sent on 10/31/2018

Kris · Married on 10/14/2017

We had a really great experience with Mila. The planning and execution was flawless and the final outcome were all stunning. She was very responsive to all my e-mails and requests throughout the planning process and I could tell she really took my thoughts and requests into consideration. She even went the extra mile to find some fantastic purple glass candle holders that matched the bridesmaids’ dresses. The table arrangements were vibrant and stunning and set the mood of the room perfectly. It really made everything come together beautifully. My bouquet was gorgeous and accented my gown perfectly. Everything was set up on time without a problem the day of the wedding. Mila and her team provided all of the flower arrangements for the tables, place card table and bars as well as the bridesmaids’ bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. They also provided candles for the tables and bars and picture frames to frame a note on the tables about a donation we made in lieu of favors. Overall, we are very pleased with Mila’s creativity and professionalism and I would definitely recommend Heaven Scent Floral Design to anyone looking to incorporate beautiful flowers and design into their event with stress-free planning.

Many, many thanks!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

Mila was so wonderful to work with. I knew very little about what I wanted in terms of florals before meeting with Mila, but she did such an amazing job drawing out what I was envisioning and bringing it to life. She created beautiful, lush bouquets and centerpieces that were exactly what I wanted and looked amazing with the rest of our decor. She also found unique lanterns to hold the centerpiece flowers. Our guests were all blown away by how great the flowers looked. My husband, who had no interest in the flowers up until the day of the wedding, was super excited to see the boutonnieres (and also slightly shocked by his own excitement).

It's clear from my experience that Mila puts a lot of thought and care into her work. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Julie · Married on 06/29/2017

I had a June wedding and loved working with Mila. She was flexible about where/when to meet. She came prepared based on some ideas I had shared with her. She incorporated what I wanted into beautiful arrangements that were elegant and exactly what I had in mind. Best of all, she worked around my budget!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Alisa · Married on 08/20/2016

After searching for florist around the area, we found Heaven Scent Floral Design online. We did most of our communication via emails and phone calls. I'm from out of town from where we got married and Mila made me feel very important and was prompt with all my questions and concerns. My husband and I are truly pleased with the flowers. It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you.

Sent on 01/14/2017

Bianca · Married on 05/14/2016

Mila’s work is amazing! She was my favorite vendor to work with during my entire wedding planning process. My wedding bouquet as well as the flowers for the bridal party were absolutely gorgeous – the combination of colors I wanted just right. Design wise, I wasn’t sure about the flowers I wanted for my wedding but with her expert advice she helped me choose what would work best for our wedding by listening to what colors, textures, feelings I wanted to evoke. On the day of, she was prompt, the flowers were fresh and made the church and reception hall looked stunning. I couldn’t be happier. You will not be disappointed if you hire Mila and her team. I will definitely use them again for our next event. In fact my sister who is getting married next spring is planning of using Heaven Scent Floral Design for all her floral needs. Thanks again for the wonderful job.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Maggy · Married on 02/09/2016

I have found my go to place for my wedding flowers. This place was amazing and really helpful.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Keri · Married on 08/15/2015

I absolutely loved the flowers that Mila designed for my wedding. They were absolutely perfect! I couldn't have asked for a more accessible, flexible, and patient person to work with throughout the entire planning process. She took my ideas and incorporated her expertise and love for flowers in order to create stunning bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces. I definitely recommend Heaven Scent Floral Design.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Melissa & Allen · Married on 07/11/2015

Thank you, thank you, thank you! The flowers were amazing! And thanks for putting up with all my emails. It was absolutely wonderful to work with you and I hope we get the opportunity to work together again.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Christine & Stephen · Married on 06/20/2015

I can’t thank you enough for the gorgeous flowers you provided for our wedding. The bouquets, boutineers, corsages, and table arrangements you designed were perfect. The look you helped us to create could not have made us happier. We really appreciate all the suggestions and advice you offered.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Jenn · Married on 05/16/2015

I had very little knowledge about flowers and Mila made it so much easier for me. She knows a lot about flowers and suggested a few alternatives to stay within my budget. I trusted her creativity and the result was fantastic. One less thing to worry about when you’re thinking of many things prior to the wedding. I highly recommend Heaven Scent Floral Design to anyone looking for a wedding florist. Thanks Mila!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Vanessa · Married on 04/18/2015

Mila was an absolute pleasure to work with for my wedding. She is extremely responsive via email and phone, and worked with my pretty tight budget. During our initial meeting I gave her my ideas and vision as to what I wanted my flowers to look like day of. I left a lot of the design to Mila's imagination and day of I could not have been more happier. She captured every vision I had imagined and created flowers that were perfect for my rustic style wedding. You would have never known I did my wedding on a tight budget - she made the room look amazing! I was so pleased that I am hoping to use Heaven Scent Floral Design for a charity Gala I run in the fall this year! Thanks so much Mila and Team!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Nestor · Married on 03/01/2015

We love our wedding flowers and it was exactly what I what I was looking for.
    Mila was pleasant and easy to work with. She made everything stress free during the whole process and was able to take my ideas, provide guidance and bring everything fruition. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Sent on 03/05/2015

Mary · Married on 09/20/2014

Thank you for designing the perfect flowers for my daughter’s wedding. Every bouquet, corsage and arrangement was perfect. Sam was so happy. It has been a pleasure working with you. You made us feel at ease about the whole process from the moment we met. Thank you for taking care of all the little details and made my daughter’s wedding so beautiful.

Sent on 04/04/2015

Sara · Married on 06/08/2014

Breathtakingly beautiful flowers! During my initial consultation, I showed Mila my floral inspiration, told her my color scheme, my budget, the look I was going for, and she brought my vision to life. She is very responsive and flexible to my needs. The flowers were high quality and fresh. I didn't expect to get peonies for my bouquet but she managed to add it the last minute, which added a pop to my bouquet. A little bit of a surprise goes a long way. Thank you so much for creating such beautiful arrangements and made our wedding day even more special! I would definitely recommend Heaven Scent Floral Design to anyone who is planning a wedding.

Sent on 02/13/2015

Roger · Married on 04/05/2014

Wonderful job! Professional and courteous and such beautiful arrangements. I'm very pleased and would highly recommend Mila.

Sent on 01/25/2015

Julie · Married on 03/22/2014

Heaven Scent Floral Design created floral arrangements for my parent’s 50th wedding anniversary. We couldn’t be happier how everything turned out. The table centerpieces came out absolutely stunning. The flowers were delivered earlier than expected. Mila and her team were very professional. We highly recommend Heaven Scent Floral Design for your floral needs for weddings and special occassions.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Lisa · Married on 06/29/2013

When I started this process I only had a vague idea of what I wanted; Mila and her staff turned that vague idea into the most amazing arrangements. My guests would not stop reaching about the beautiful flowers. If you are looking for someone who will work with your budget and create something beyond your wildest dreams then Heaven Scent Floral Design is for you

Sent on 07/21/2013

Ryan · Married on 12/14/2012

Heaven Scent Floral Designs came up with all my arrangements for my wedding in December. They were absolutely beautiful. First, it was very easy to meet with Mila, she was willing to accommodate my busy schedule and had no problem with rescheduling at the last minute. I didn't have many ideas of my own when it came to flowers, I wasn't set on a specific type either, just that I wanted a winter themed bouquet, with reds, whites, and greens. I also mentioned that I wanted more of a garden like bouquet, something that wasn't too round, but had life. Mila knew exactly what I was looking for. She provided us with 3 bridesmaids bouquets, my bouquet, 12 boutonnieres, 6 corsages, a toss bouquet, flower girl bouquet, and aisle ribbons. Everything was perfect, exactly as I had asked for it to be. They came at the time they said they would be there, dropped off all the flowers, and none looked like they had even been sitting in a car on a trip to my house. The bouquets stood up throughout the entire wedding/reception. The reds popped out, and everything was fresh and smelled beautiful. I even gave away the bouquets to grandparents at the end of the night, who got at least a full week out of the bouquets at home!

Weddings can be stressful, however, if you work with Heaven Scent Floral Design, you can rest assured that is one area you will not need to stress about. I never worried once about the flowers, and didn't have to follow up with them as they were constantly in contact with me through email to double check and confirm appointments. They were also so reasonably priced, it was hard to go with anyone else. I highly recommend this floral studio. Everyone commented on the flowers, and what beautiful arrangements we had, so I couldn't have been happier. Thanks again!

Sent on 02/25/2013

Karina · Married on 06/08/2012

All I can say is I truly loved my wedding flowers. Mila did an amazing job in putting together such gorgeous wedding bouquets and centerpieces. She is absolutely easy to work with, attentive and insightful in helping me express what I wanted and what flowers best expressed my personality - she brought my vision to life. Thank you again for helping to make our wedding so beautiful! I would definitely recommend Heaven Scent Floral Design Studio to anyone I know who is getting married.

Sent on 03/18/2013

Audrey · Married on 04/28/2012

The bridal and bridesmaids bouquets and centerpieces were exquisite. The colors of the fresh flowers were all stunning. The creative talent in the combination of flowers and materials were very artistic. Thoughtful planning and excellent attention to details kept my event running smoothly. We received many, many compliments from guests regarding the beautiful compositions and the sense of style on all the flower arrangements.
    What a pleasure to work with - highest recommendations!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Great experience, wonderful advice and beautiful arrangements.

Sent on 09/23/2012

Laurie · Married on 08/25/2012

The flowers were gorgeous and turned out even better than I had imagined. When I approached Mila I wasn’t sure what I wanted for my bridal bouquet. She took to time to meet with me and with her advice and suggestions, she came up with an amazing designs for my bridal party bouquets. The reception centerpieces was incredible as I now look at the photos of the flowers, the color combination and the choice of flowers were absolutely stunning. I highly recommend Mila at Heaven Scent Floral Design for weddings and other special occasion.

Sent on 11/30/2012