13 Ashwood Ave., Summit, NJ 07901 Map · Phone number · Visit website

5 Reviews for Rekemeier's Flower Shops

Katie · Married on 09/06/2014

Rekemeier's was incredible. They were were responsive, efficient and they set everything up/took everything down and delivered everything on time on the day of the wedding.

I requested something slightly out of the norm for my flowers (my bridesmaids wore multi-colored dresses and they matched the flowers to the dress, they also made individual boutonnieres for each groomsmen) and they took everything in stride and did an incredible job.

We worked with Cheryl in Cranford (I don't have her card on me and I think her name has a unique spelling) and she was so easy to work with.

We received so many compliments on the flowers, I can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 09/25/2014

David · Married on 06/07/2013

Wow. Our flowers were incredible. Rekemeier's did a fabulous job for us. We were especially happy with their flexibility. We were originally supposed to have an outdoor ceremony, but the weather did not cooperate. At the last minute (one day before the wedding) we were forced to move the ceremony indoors. Jack and his team did a terrific job. They had to change all of the original plans and the final result was spectacular. They brought the outside in. We were married under a beautifully decorated arch (not in our original plans at all). The arrangements and table settings at the reception were truly beautiful and incorporated our wedding color scheme perfectly. From the moment we first met with them for our consultation, we knew we were dealing with experienced professionals. The final result confirmed our beliefs. We could not have been happier. We cannot thank them enough for the wonderful job they did for us.

Sent on 06/20/2013

• 13 Ashwood Ave. Summit, NJ, 07901 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Rekemeier's Flower Shops)