Duchess Florals

North Brunswick, New Jersey View map

$3,000 Typical Price

A boutique floral design studio and wedding florist in North Brunswick, New Jersey, Duchess Florals specializes in the use of premium heirloom flowers in all products and arrangements. Heirloom flowers include roses, dahlias, tulips, hydrangea, anemone, peonies, and orchids. Duchess Florals emphasizes a flower-centered approach, putting the care of the flower first in its floristry. As a result, the florists ensure that flowers last longer than the average. As an event studio, Duchess Florals do not regularly keep flowers in stock.

Couples have a variety of options to choose from for their special day. Duchess Florals can produce arrangements that range from classic to glamorous, romantic to modern, and rustic to vintage, depending on the theme of your wedding. Florists personally attend to you and the last minute needs of your floral decor on the day of your wedding, as yours will be the only event they are working. With setup, delivery, and cleanup services, the team at Duchess Florals works with you to create your dream wedding floral design.

Products Offered
The flowers for your floral arrangement and design are carefully selected and specially ordered so they can be gorgeous and fresh for the day of your wedding. Whether you are looking for aisle and altar decor or bouquets and boutonnieres, florists at Duchess Florals have the talent and experience to bring your vision to life. Other floral arrangements available include:

• Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Megan
    Megan Married on 11/02/2019

A dream to work wtih

Candice and her team were incredible to work with. From our first conversation (1+ hour on the phone), I knew this was the woman I wanted to work with. She is kind, creative, and talented. Candice has an incredible attention to detail and made my vision come to life. I asked Candice for A LOT (tons of flowers on an arch, huge display on the sweetheart table, dripping ivy, you name it.) This woman even picked up pampas grass on the side of the road because she knew I wanted it (who does that? Candice, thats who). My flowers were everything I wanted and more. I would work with Candice again and again and recommend her to absolutely everyone :)
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa D. Married on 10/18/2019

Wonderful, dreamy and stunning!

Candice
    Candice is absolutely amazing! She is incredible to work with and makes the planning process so enjoyable and easy! She went above and beyond to make sure the flowers on our wedding day were everything we could have dreamed of and more. She truly transformed our venue into a romantic garden, magical and colorful. My bouquet was stunning, and I still smile every time I see it in pictures. I recommend Candice to everyone I know who is getting married. She is not only extremely talented, but a lovely person. She instantly became part of our wedding planning family and we couldn’t have been happier! Xo
  • Shirly
    Shirly Married on 09/01/2019

When I first saw my flowers I cried!

Candice is the nicest kindest vendor I have worked with. She listened to everything I wanted and nailed my vision. I could not have asked for a more perfect day and it was all thanks to Duchess Florals. She blew me away and exceeded my expectations, I would highly recommend Duchess Florals for your wedding!

Duchess Florals's reply:

Thanks so much Shirly for this wonderful review. I am so glad you were happy with everything. It is always my ultimate goal to nail my couple's vision and to hear that I actually did means everything to me. I wish you and Brent love and happiness always xoxo. -- Warmly, Candice

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Lara & Brian
    17 photos · 07/21/2018

Pricing

Nadya Furnari Photography Nadya Furnari Photography Wedding Photographers

She does beautiful work and great person to work with!

Golden Knot Yacht Services Golden Knot Yacht Services Boat Weddings

Candice's passion for all things floral comes out with every client she works with! Her floral designs are amazing works of art! We're so glad she's our Exclusive Floral Partner!

The Heldrich Hotel The Heldrich Hotel Hotel Weddings

Working with Candice from Duchess Florals is a breathe of fresh air. She tailors her work to the individual to create beautiful centerpieces. We receive nothing but great feedback from our Brides & Grooms and will continue to recommend Duchess Florals to our clients at The Heldrich.

640 Towne Center Dr North Brunswick, New Jersey, 08902
Location of (Duchess Florals)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding