Nathan Supan Photography and Video

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Nathan Supan Photography and Video is a wedding portraiture service based in Bloomfield, New Jersey. Nathan offers couples the opportunity to capture their wedding day in a contemporary photojournalistic style. His approach emphasizes the unique energy that your special day is sure to have, capturing it so you can relive it for years to come.

Nathan Supan Photography offers a client-first approach, putting your needs to the forefront of his service. He can consult with you regarding the exact level of care you require for your big day. Here, you can share more about your one-of-a-kind wedding vision and Nathan can help you to design timelines and photography schedules to fit it. Nathan can provide full event coverage and a secondary photographer if necessary, along with drone footage. Your final collection of photographs will be delivered in a high definition digital format, with the option to add physical prints and keepsake albums to your package.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Flush Mount
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount

Kimberly H. Married on 12/05/2021

Beautiful! Exceptional work!

Nathan was our lead photographer for our wedding and his work is amazing! He was very professional, arrived on time, and took such beautiful/candid photos that me and my husband with cherish forever. Nathan made sure we had a variety of shots/poses with our loved ones. He was also very fun to work with, he made us feel very comfortable and was patient. I would highly recommend him as a photographer for any occasion. We LOVE how beautiful our photos came out!
    Tara L. Married on 09/24/2021

Excellent 5/5

Nathan was fantastic! He was on time to my wedding, professional, kind and patient! He made us laugh and feel comfortable in front of the camera which is not always easy. My wedding pictures are more beautiful then I ever could have hoped! Every photo I wanted taken was on his list and we got them all. I couldn’t be happier!
    Tracy O. Married on 05/02/2021

Professional, calming & extremely talented

I knew I wanted Nathan as our wedding photographer when I saw his work for my cousin’s wedding. Through 3 postponements, he was flexible and professional. I wanted specific pictures and poses that he accommodated but then of course trusted his professional opinion/experience and craft for the day of. He found all of the right lighting, angles and spots/poses that I wouldn’t even think of. I loved that he would show me the shot on his camera right after he took it and couldn’t believe the picture he captured. He is very calming and creative - all really important things for your wedding day. If anyone is looking for a photographer, I can not recommend Nathan enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Best Wedding Officiant Best Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Professional, quality, reliable

Duchess Florals Duchess Florals Wedding Florists

I have to say that Nathan is one of the best photographers I have encountered in this business. He is outrageously talented, personable and responsive. I am a florist and forever trying to procure photos of my work from all of the weddings I work on. Nathan made my work look AMAZING!! He was also so generous in giving me access to the photos. If Nathan is this responsive and accommodating with me as a fellow vendor, I can only imagine how happy his clients are with his services. I would wholeheartedly recommend him to any of my couples, colleagues, family and friends.

Baldwin Pl Bloomfield, NJ, 07003

9am to 9pm Monday to Sunday
Location of (Nathan Supan Photography and Video)

Nathan Supan Photography and Video frequently asked questions

What photography services does Nathan Supan Photography and Video include in the starting price?

Nathan Supan Photography and Video includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Nathan Supan Photography and Video include in their most popular wedding package?

Nathan Supan Photography and Video includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Nathan Supan Photography and Video offer?

Nathan Supan Photography and Video offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Nathan Supan Photography and Video offer?

Nathan Supan Photography and Video offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Nathan Supan Photography and Video offer for wedding events?

Nathan Supan Photography and Video offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Nathan Supan Photography and Video and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nathan Supan Photography and Video is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding