Nathan Supan Photography and Video Reviews

65 | Bloomfield, NJ

65 Reviews for Nathan Supan Photography and Video

Laura C. · Married on 11/02/2019

The absolute best!

When my husband and I were looking for a wedding photographer, we looked at a few different photographers portfolios. As soon as we stumbled upon Nathan’s portfolio, we knew right away he was the one we wanted to go with. His work is breathtaking, beautiful, and was exactly the style of photos we were looking for. Nathan was amazing to work with! From his creative eye, to his professionalism, to his fun personality, he made our day even more spectacular. The photography was our top priority because we wanted to have photos from our wedding day that really captured our love for each other and for our family and friends. Nathan was able to do just that and more! My husband and I aren’t big fans of posing for pictures, but Nathan guided us and made us feel so comfortable. Many laughs were shared! A year later, and we are still receiving compliments on our wedding photos. My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend Nathan as your wedding photographer. We were and still are in awe of his photos. He was such a pleasure to work with. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 12/19/2020
  • Camille

Camille · Married on 10/25/2019

Nathan was amazing!

We’re so fortunate to have found Nathan as our photographer! We booked our engagement shoot with him first so we could get some practice in for posing for photos. He was really great helping to direct us, making us feel comfortable and look natural! We just got our final edited photos from the wedding day, and we couldn’t be any happier!! Thank you for capturing such amazing memories and details from our night!!

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay V. · Married on 10/04/2019

Nathan was an amazing photographer

Nathan has a list of all the photos I wanted to take that day and also for some great shots with his creative eye! He reminded us of posture to ensure we got great photos and worked well with us and all our families !
    He was awesome !

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Chui

Chui · Married on 09/21/2019

Professional and creative

Nathan was our photographer for the engagement and wedding day and he is fantastic to work with. Both times, some of the locations did not work out as expected (room was small, places were closed for renovation) but he made it work with his creativity. Nathan is friendly and able to direct us well so we feel comfortable in front of the camera. The day of the wedding, he blended in seamlessly and captured beautiful shots. Quite a few guests commented on how professional the photography team was :)

Sent on 12/30/2019

Jessica A. · Married on 08/11/2019

November 8th Wedding

Nathan was incredibly professional and made us feel comfortable from the first time we met him during our engagement shoot to our wedding day. He captured the most gorgeous photostat and they are a lasting memory for us.

• Jennifer

Jennifer P. · Married on 07/27/2019

Picture perfect 👌🏼

Nathan was so wonderful to work with! For both the engagement session and wedding day, he was very thorough and always made sure to get in the best possible shots. He had such an extraordinary eye for artsy poses and backgrounds that went together so beautifully and naturally. I gave him a Pinterest board of ideas to give him an idea of the shots I wanted and he made sure to capture every single one mixed in with his own original and wonderful ideas. He also seemed to be everywhere yet nowhere—he took photos from so many angles and viewpoints, yet he was never intrusive. My husband and I felt very comfortable with Nathan. He captured the most perfect memories of my favorite day ever, and I strongly encourage you to give him the same opportunity for your fairytale!

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 07/20/2019

The Dream Wedding Photographer

Nathan took picture perfect photos of our wedding. He was like a fly on the way and discretely captured candid moments. Nathan Planned with us and was very responsive to emails and even Skype which I was appreciative of since I planned my wedding abroad and we were able to make a schedule of my wedding day and all the moments we wanted photographed in advance. He took beautiful photos and was flexible and able to change plans at the last minute due to 100 degree temperatures. I definitely recommend Nathan and his colleague as wedding photographers!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 05/05/2019

Picture Perfect!

Nathan was recommended to me by a family member who had gotten married a year before me and after seeing her pictures, I knew I had to use him as well! Nathan captured every moment of my wedding from getting ready to the reception - he truly has an eye for detail! Our photographs are classic and are hung in our home for all to admire

• Neeti

Neeti · Married on 02/16/2019

Nothing Short of Amazing!

Nathan came highly recommended to us from a best friend and we couldn’t be happier that we entrusted him to cover our big day. Right from the get-go Nathan was very easy going and understanding of our vision. He truly has an eye for detail and perfectly captured all the important moments from our wedding.

We were reassured that we made the right decision after we got our photos and wedding album. They told a beautiful story of the most amazing day of our lives and portrayed our emotions in a way that really struck a chord. We keep reliving these moments through all our photos. Thank you Nathan for giving us the ability to fondly do so!

We couldn’t be happier to have worked with Nathan. For anyone looking for a professional, creative, and super friendly photographer, we highly recommend Nathan!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

Great Photographer

Nathan beautifully photographed our wedding in August 2018. We love our pictures and we’ll forever cherish the memories he captured. We will (and already) refer him to our friends and family. Thank you, Nathan!!

Sent on 12/18/2020

Mary K. · Married on 06/23/2018

Nathan will be the best decision you will make!

When my fiance and I were first starting out on our search for our wedding photographer, we were so overwhelmed. We looked at MANY websites and samples of photos but it wasn't until we saw Nathan's work that we realized that he would be the PERFECT for our engagement pictures and Wedding day! Ever since day one, Nathan has been so responsive with our communication, always answering our questions and bringing up great points/tips for planning the perfect day! For our engagement pictures, we were in awe of his ability to capture the most perfect shots in ways we would have never expected! For our wedding, my husband and I felt like the day was a whirlwind of happiness and so much joy. By the next day we got our first preview of some of Nathan's AMAZING work, and we fell back in love all over again for our wedding day! He captured all the best moments with amazing precision, skill and creativity! Not a day doesn't go by that I don't admire the pictures that Nathan captured on our wedding day. He was so accommodating, professional, and truly made us feel comfortable in front of the camera! He truly is amazing and we look forward to using him again for our many milestones to come! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND NATHAN SUPAN !!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Justin · Married on 04/08/2018

You Can't Go Wrong with Nathan for Your Wedding Photo Needs!

We hired Nathan to be our lead photographer through LPS (Live Picture Studios) for our wedding in early April of this year. From the start, Nathan was very professional and accommodating to our needs and requests. When we first met him in person for our engagement shoot, Nathan took the time to get to know us and went over his ideas and our ideas before getting to business. We had a few ideas of our own, but were mostly clueless when it came to ideal backgrounds or positions we wanted to take. Nathan took care of that with his creativeness and style. He made us feel comfortable through the entire experience. In addition, Nathan was extremely easy to get along with and was very friendly throughout, striking casual conversation between shooting spots. You feel like he gets to know you in a way, remembering minor conversation details nearly a year later when he shot our wedding.

On the day of the wedding, Nathan was on time, prompt, gave good directions and instructions, and made taking the many different shots we wanted and needed as painless as possible. He was like a ninja during the wedding, never getting in the way and making himself sparse while taking the most amazing shots. The photos we received after the wedding were incredible and we felt truly captured the essence of our wedding day, and even gave us glimpses of what we missed with everything going on. We would highly recommend Nathan to any friend or family member for their own weddings. You will truly get your money's worth and won't regret your decision if you hire him. Just find him on Instagram and check out the amazing photos he posts regularly.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Tess · Married on 12/30/2017

Amazing wedding pictures

Nathan was great to work with! He was our lead photographer on our wedding day and he did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. My family and friends raved about how stunning the pictures turned out! Thank you Nathan for the beautiful pictures that will always bring us back to the most important day of our lives.

Sent on 12/22/2018

Tara · Married on 10/21/2017

Nathan was amazing! We could not be happier with our entire experience. From the initial dialogue through our big day, very fast turnaround on our edited pics, we are absolutely pleased. We highly recommend Nathan for his expertise and professionalism.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Rosa M. · Married on 09/21/2017

Priceless memories captured

Nathan is beyond amazing! He knew what we wanted without us even having to ask. He has a vision and raw talent. We booked him for our engagement and wedding and hope to book him for our maternity shoot

Sent on 12/18/2019

Sarahi · Married on 07/29/2017

Nathan is a fantastic photographer! Very professional and accommodating. We love every single one of his shots and we are so happy that he was there with us on the day of our wedding!

Sent on 08/14/2017

George A. · Married on 12/17/2016

Highly recommend!

The moment my husband and I met Nathan, we knew we made the right decision. He did our engagement shoot and was the lead photographer on our wedding day. My husband and I were newbies at photoshoots and he helped us overcome that. He was understanding, patient and filled with creative ideas. He even knows how to break the ice with his sense of humor! On our wedding day, my husband and I were so comfortable with him and that definitely made the difference. Our photos came out beautiful and timeless! Thank you, Nathan, for making our wedding memorable!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Meghan B. · Married on 12/04/2016

Picture Perfect

Nathan captured the true beauty of our wedding! Not only did he take photos that were on our wishlist, he also was able to utilize his artistic abilities to capture candid, real moments between my husband and I. We could not be happier with his diligence, attention to detail, and care in photographing our special day. Thank you, Nathan!!

• F

Fred · Married on 11/11/2016

A professional!

Nathan and his team was excellent. When it comes to planning the day and executing the event, a lot of the details can become so overwhelming that you might lose the moment. They were accommodating, professional, and never let the “creative process” get in the way of the most important day of our lives. The video they created for us was thoughtful and beautiful, and we still watch it 2 years later. They were always very responsive and even proactively considered things we weren’t even thinking about. I’d recommend him to all of our friends.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Luci · Married on 10/28/2016

Nathan was phenomenal and truly captured our personalities! He listened to what it was we really wanted out of our pictures from our special day and we couldn't be happier. Thank you Nathan for being so attentive to our needs and giving us memories to share for a lifetime.

Sent on 01/07/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/15/2016

It was wonderful to work with Nathan for both my engagement photos and wedding photos. He completely captured exactly what I hoped he would. I would definitely recommend him. He not only took great photos but handled some unruly groomsmen with professionalism and got great photos of them.

Sent on 05/11/2017
  • W

Wil · Married on 08/04/2016

I was pleasantly surprised by the level of professionalism and dedication we received . A few weeks before our big event the professionals called and had an in depth conversation about what we expected and wanted from our big day ! Their dedication and desire to make our big day special was superb ! The title is clear THE Pros ! Because Nathan you were truly exeptional you went above and beyond our expectations and the pictures are absolutely phenomenal ! We can relive our happily ever after ( wedding ) which was captured in depth by your camera ! We look like celebrities and truly felt like it was Our special day! From beginning to end you made our day extra special by ensuring we received exactly what we wanted and more ! You were awesome ! Julie ! You rock ! The pointers about how to stand during the ceremony to get those extra special shots , how to hold my husband during our first dance so that the photographers could get those unique special and intimate moments were fabulous ! Thank you ! To the entire team ! We will forever be greatful ! Denise ! Without you, we couldn't have accomplished setting us up with such a phenomenal team ! Eternally greatful ! Thank you !

Sent on 12/09/2016

Robert · Married on 07/03/2016

Nathan was truly excellent. He was very punctual, easy to work with, and very patient. Nathan knows how to position and pose people he works with to get the best shot possible, this has not been my experience with other photographers. His style incorporated bright and vibrant shot. His professional and friendly demeanor makes him a breeze to work with. He aims to serve his customers and cater to their needs rather than requiring certain things of of people as so many modern photographers do. It was truly a wonderful experience choosing Nathan and I plan on using him in the future for other events.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Nina · Married on 07/02/2016

Nathan was an absolute pleasure to work with! He took stunning pictures of us all done by his photography skills and we used the perfect unedited prints for our sign in book at the wedding! Then to top it off his skills really shined through on my wedding day! We were running behind with hair and make up. Nathan was able to capture all of the bridal party and family shots in 30 minutes. I could not believe how amazing these pictures turned out. Only a skilled photographer such as Nathan would be able to produce high quality work in such little time! I highly recommend him and would love to work with Nathan again :)

Sent on 12/15/2017

Chris · Married on 05/15/2016

We worked with Nathan for our wedding in May 2016 at the Shadowbrook at Shrewsbury. Nathan is as much fun to work with as he professional and creative. His shots really captured the vintage style of both our venue and wedding theme. He made the process feel natural and relaxed and I think it definitely shows in our photos. He went above and beyond in accommodating our requests and was a blast to work with from the first shot to the last dance. Thanks for amazing our memories!

Sent on 12/30/2016