Anderson Flowers

Metuchen, NJ View map Visit website

$4,000 Typical Price

We have been specializing in wedding/event flowers and decor for the past 10 years. We have all you need for your wedding Flowers, Ceremony Decor - arches, Chupah, Mandap, Custom, Reception Flowers, Reception Decor - Backdrops, Chair Covers, Chiavari Chairs, Fabric Work, etc.

Consultations are always free, and I will give you an outline of what we discuss along with a price estimate for each item and the total. It is never too early to com ein and discuss colors, concepts and budget.

I look forward to meeting with you and helping you create a fantastic day, full of great memories for you, your family and your friends.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$275

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$70

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.4 out of 5 rating

• Nicole
    Nicole P. Married on 01/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing!!! Everything was perfect! I wish I could keep my flowers forever!

All I have to say is amazing!!! Howie made my day truly special! He listened to my ideas and really put my vision into beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. He was also great to work with! He got back to me promptly, and always made me feel comfortable that everything would be perfect. I absolutely loved the set up with the lanterns/flower centerpieces and the sweetheart table, and the bouquets were just beautiful!! I am so happy I wish my flowers would last forever! Thank you so much!!!
  • Chelsie
    Chelsie B. Married on 10/17/2020

Highly Recommend Working With Howie from Anderson Flowers

After our first meeting with Howie and his team, we knew we wanted to hire Anderson Flowers for our wedding. Howie has a sweet personality with a great eye for color schemes and flower choices. When we weren't sure exactly what we wanted, he helped us create a wonderful and thorough plan. We had to postpone our original wedding due to COVID-19, but when we decided to still hold an intimate (socially distanced) ceremony for family this year, he provided the most beautiful bouquet and boutonnières, at a discount and with only a couple weeks notice. Can't wait to work with him again next year!
    Paige F. Married on 12/29/2018

Gorgeous wedding day florals

Thank you to Howie and the staff at Anderson Flowers for making our wedding day a gorgeous affair. They took care of florals for our church and reception venue and everything was STUNNING! Our dais was spectacular, our centerpieces we’re beautiful and I can’t express how happy I was with the bouquets my girls held. It was the perfect color scheme to go with our theme and the extra details they incorporated were perfect as well. Thank you to Anderson Flowers for the perfect floral arrangements on our special day!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

91 LIBERTY STREET Metuchen, 08840
908-966-3732

8:30 AM - 4:00 PM MON - SAT EVENING WEDDING APPOINTMENTS TILL 9:00 PM WEEKEND WEDDING APPOINTMENTS WHEN AVAILABLE
Location of (Anderson Flowers)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding