Hexacres Floral Design Studio

Hamilton Township, NJ Visit website

$4,500 Typical Price

Hexacres Floral Design Studio is a wedding floristry business based in Hamilton Township, New Jersey. This dedicated team makes couples feel confident in their high-quality, personalized services - allowing them to enjoy a customized wedding atmosphere. With thoroughness and empathy this team will create floral designs that will be a vivid part of your wedding day memories.

Experience

Owner and lead designer Jing Bai was inspired by the floral arrangements on her own wedding day - the blossoming of her professional interest in floristry. Jing trained in the floral arts at the eminent FlowerSchool New York and she further cultivated her skills at a floral studio in New York City. Jing’s design skills and attention to detail have fully bloomed in Hexacres Floral Design Studio.

Wedding service from this team begins with a complimentary consultation and first draft to give you the personal touch that you desire. Sample arrangements and venue visits further help ensure your satisfaction with this company’s service. This team will arrive prior to your special event in order to deliver and setup your arrangements, and will clean up after your event. With a combination of flowers grown on a six-acre farm and imported blooms, you can be assured that your decor and personal arrangements are of the highest quality.

Areas Covered

Hexacres Floral Design Studio will happily travel to your chosen venue and offer their services in the tri-state area of New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. You can contact this team directly for details of travel.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$185

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$350

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 10/09/2021

Wonderful floral design!

I absolutely recommend Hexacres for your wedding! Jing is incredibly talented and puts so much thought and care into her work. I was blown away by all our bouquets and decor, she took all my ideas and executed them better than I could have hoped for. She is a joy to work with and is incredibly well priced compared to the other floral vendors we met. Highly recommend!
  • Stacy
    Stacy I. Married on 10/01/2021

Beautiful work & the most organized vendor we had!

The owner Jing was so amazing to work with & the most organized vendor we had! We found her at an NJ wedding expo, and as soon as our first Zoom consultation meeting, I was very impressed with her organization & level of detail, especially her detailed proposal with transparent & affordable pricing. She was really helpful & communicative during the planning process. Her & her team's work at our wedding was absolutely beautiful & perfect capturing our vision of organic, airy, natural, greenery, blues, & neutrals. The team went out of their way to set up a lot of our decor, stuck around to move the ceremony decor to the reception, & returned later that night for clean up. After the wedding when my bridal bouquet was accidentally lost because of some confusion, Jing was so sweet to offer to recreate & deliver another bouquet to me so that I can preserve it.. above & beyond service!

I loved her story of changing careers to move from the city to a farm, and we were so glad to support a female-owned local business! 2 of my friends already used her for their weddings too. Thank you for making our special day so beautiful!
  • Chris
    Chris C. Married on 09/04/2021

Hexacres is a must book for your wedding

Hexacres handled the florals for my wedding and did an amazing job! We had numerous guests tell us it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended.

From the beginning of the process Jing (the Owner) anticipated our style and quickly adapted to match our vision perfectly. Reality was better than we could have imagined. The arch was incredibly gorgeous and unlike anything that we had seen before. We went with her low centerpieces proposal, accompanied by candles and not only were they pieces sight to behold they also showered our space in a beautiful light.

I would strongly recommend booking Hexacres for your wedding or other event!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner