Triple Berries Events Reviews

20 | Brockton, MA

20 Reviews for Triple Berries Events

Melissa · Married on 06/17/2017

I couldn't be happier with the work they did for my daughters sweet 16 . They went above and beyond my expectations and everyone that attended complemented how beautiful everything was. Thank you for making her sweet 16 a true fairytale ..

Susan · Married on 11/27/2015

Barby at Triple Berries Events was able to bring to life the vision I had for my wedding. She is a pleasure to work with and made the wedding planning process easy for me. Any time I started feeling stressed Barby would know and was right here to offer help or advice. Since Barby has experience as a planner she was able to recommend a florist and DJ who both did a terrific job. Barby has a great personality and works well with everyone. The "day of" she was at the venue from beginning to end and made sure everything ran perfectly. I highly recommend Triple Berries Events!

princess · Married on 10/11/2015

Triple Berries Events did a great job capturing what we wanted for my Sister in Law Suprise bridal shower. From picking the venue to the decor. I would h ighly recommend them and look forward to working with them on future events.

Carmen · Married on 10/11/2014

Triple Berries took my vision and made it something I could only dream of.

Laura and Dave · Married on 06/21/2014

What didn't Triple Berries Events do? They did everything to help make the planning easier and event seamless. They gave very helpful tips and tricks to candy bars, photo booths, etc. This company took our idea from a thought and turned into a reality. We really can't say enough for what this company has done! They were very helpful, interpersonal, great communicators, and provided outstanding customer service skills. The best part is that you work with the same person from the beginning to your special day. It's hard to say in writing but they added that extra touch. We are very pleased that Triple Berries Events to coordinate our wedding day!

Andrea · Married on 05/25/2013

Triple Berries Events made our wedding day beautiful and stress free! Barby and the team was very patient and professional when it came to the many changes and limitations we had. We recommend Triple Berries Events to those who are in need of a event planner.

Marie · Married on 02/20/2013

Love wking with Barb, she was very flexible to my needs and responsive.

Jenna · Married on 09/15/2012

Triple Berries Events was amazing to work with. Barbara the Wedding Planner was always three steps ahead of the game and so quick to respond with anything I needed no matter what day or time. Barbara was professional and extremely knowledgeable about all things Wedding / event related!! I look forward to working with Triple Berries Events & Barbara again soon and I recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or special event!

Sent on 09/20/2012

Triple Berries Events's reply:

Jenna it was a true pleasure working with you and your whole team at the Hampton Inn. I Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Carmen · Married on 09/15/2012

Triple Berries not only made my wedding dream come true but stepped it up in a time of need for me and my family. I didnt have to worry about making it to appointments, Triple Berries represented me 100%! Just let them know what your dream is and I guarantee you it will be better than you imagined. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

• X

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2012

Barbara was my wedding day savior! We initially contacted her to be our day of coordinator but she ended up doing much, much more! We literally could not have pulled off our wedding without her. I didn't think I needed a DOC and she really proved me wrong. She is very detail-oriented and very organized. She is flexible and willing to go out of her way for you. She took detailed notes and remembered so many tiny details. She coordinated both our ceremony and reception spaces. Barbara and her team were the best. I recommend her to all of my friends and family. She even came by our hotel ahead of time to make sure everything was going smoothly. Our wedding day was stress-free thanks to her and her team. She's available any time you need her, even for the smallest little thing. Don't hesitate to work with her. She's absolutely worth every penny.

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2011

Barby from Triple Berries Events went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I could enjoy our wedding day to the fullest! She was prompt, professional and poised throughout the entire planning process and the event itself. I don't know what I would've done without her day-of coordination services. In my book, it was SHE who gave us the greatest wedding gift of all: peace of mind. Brides, please spend the money to have someone help you out with the little things on your wedding day. It's worth EVERY penny, I guarantee it!

Destiny · Married on 10/07/2011

As a Day of/Month out Coordinator, Barbara and her team were truly a pleasure to work with. She provided all around first class services and I could not have made it through my wedding day without her. With just a month before our big day, Barbara took the time to get to know my fiance and me, she paid attention to all the details and really understood what we wanted our wedding and rehearsal to look like. She was everything I was looking for in a coordinator: intelligent, articulate, responsive, patient, calm and creative. She came up with great, budget-conscious ideas that completely transformed our ceremony space as well as our rehearsal dinner venue. With her help I was able to be the hands on bride that I wanted to be even though I didn't necessarily have a lot of time. Barbara made me feel extremely comfortable and excited about her handling my events. When I walked down the aisle on my wedding day, I was completely blown away by how she and her team translated my vision, it was more stunning than I had imagined. We received many compliments from our guests who all told us that our wedding was one of the most beautiful they'd ever been to. Barbara's execution of our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and wedding was flawless, smooth and efficient. Not to mention the many small fires she put out and last minute projects she helped finish up. I felt absolutely no stress and it was all because of the Triple Berries team! Looking back I feel like our perfect wedding day was coordinated by a good friend who knew me, my husband and our family very well. I would not hesitate in hiring the Triple Berries team to coordinate another function for me and I have no hesitation in recommending them as your wedding planner!

Jordyn · event on: 11/06/2011

very helpful and professional toward my event and i can't wait to work with Triple Berries for my next event. 5 star service :-)

Antoinette · event on: 02/25/2013

Barby is AMAZING! I got in touch with her last minute to plan and create a baby shower and she was more than willing to work with me. I explained to her what I would like and she took my dream and made it a reality and so much more. She knew exactly what was need and put it all together so well. She doesn't just cater to one type of crowd, she is very accomodating to whatever situation or case it may be. I love the fact that she is very creative and on point with her ideas. She delivered on time and was very proffesional. I look forward to work with her some more and yes, she is very reliable! She is a one-stop-shop! if there is anything can change about the event it would be..... absolutely nothing! Thank you Triple Berries, you made my dream event come true!

Love,
    Antoinette

Netgina · event on: 05/17/2014

Triple Berries Event did an awesome job for my very first baby shower. Barbara listen to all my ideas and made my vision come true!! I would definitely use them again.

Laura · event on: 05/30/2014

Triple Berries is awesome! Barby went out of her way to make sure my daughter had the best Sweet 16 ever!!!! She made sure my daughter had everything she asked for down and made her feel beyond special. I would recommend Triple Berrries for my next occasion.

• User4421904 · event on: 09/13/2014

Triple Berries was an excellent choice for my grandson's Bar Mitzvah. Barby was excited to work with us, had fabulous ideas, was prompt, responsive & we could not have been more pleased with the outcome. I would hire her again without hesitation. In fact, we are planning a Bridal Shower shortly & cannot wait to hear her ideas.

Netgina · event on: 06/13/2015

This is the second time ive used triple berries events. They did an amazing job with my baby shower why not use them for a birthday party.
    I told them exactly what i wanted at my son's party and man best choice i ever made!! My son's Mickey mouse party was amazing..left me speechless. Everyone loved it and i will definitely go back to triple berries for my next event.

Denise · Married on 08/29/2015

Triple Berries Events was my vendor for my daughter's college graduation party that took place on 8/29/15. They displayed the upmost professionalism, flexibility and thoughtfulness to make my daughter's party most memorable. I got a lot of compliments from my guests on the decorations, from the desert table all the way to the centerpieces and party favors!! So happy I went with them and would recommend their services to anyone for any event!! I look forward to using them again in the future.

Rhonda · event on: 08/16/2014

0.0

I am very pleased with the work that Triple Berrie accommodated me for my Baby Shower event. What a great team to do business with they were, very professional, prompt, dedicated and worked very hard to make my event a success. I would definitely have Triple Berrie do an event for me in the future as well as recommend to anyone looking for classy elegant set-up for their event. Thank you Triple Berrie for a job well done!

Rhonda,