45 N. Main Street, Falmouth, MA 02540 Map · Phone number

About The Pink Polka Dot

The Pink Polka Dot, located in Falmouth, Massachusetts, is Cape Cod’s award winning wedding and event boutique, featuring beautifully designed custom invitations and stationery. Our paperie is the perfect place to design your wedding stationery, from save the dates and invitations, to programs and place cards. At The Pink Polka Dot, you will work with an experienced designer with many years of wedding planning experience. During your consultation, we will walk through all of the details, including the proper wording and etiquette. In addition to the invaluable advice and assistance you will receive, our pricing is competitive and quality superior.

Custom invitations are designed, printed, and assembled in-house with the utmost care and attention to detail. As we design and print in house, we are able to help you create a cohesive look for everything from save the dates and invitations to your wedding day papers. In addition to our custom designs, we also offer albums from Crane, William Arthur, Boatman Geller, Envelopments, and many more.

Appointments are strongly suggested for in person consultations.

Follow The Pink Polka Dot on

the pink polka dot falmouth cape cod square web sized 0007 51 208089 v1
emily wychmere gr shoreshotz 0001 51 208089
the pink polka dot falmouth cape cod square web sized 0029 51 208089 v2
wedding highlights 0881 51 208089
The Pink Polka Dot
liz pete details married woods hole golf club wedding shoreshotz photography 0076 51 208089
the pink polka dot falmouth cape cod square web sized 0146 51 208089 v1
emily wychmere gr shoreshotz 0001 51 208089
the pink polka dot falmouth cape cod square web sized 0029 51 208089 v2

20 Reviews for The Pink Polka Dot

Betsy · Married on 06/09/2018

We purchased our invitations from The Pink Polka Dot. Jen was very helpful and responsive, even while the shop was closed for renovation. She was very willing to customize all of the details of the invitation. They are just breathtaking; I have received so many compliments on them. Beautiful work!

Leigh · Married on 09/17/2017

We used Jen to plan our destination wedding on the Cape. Having always popped into the Pink Polka Dot when we’re in Falmouth on vacation, it was an easy choice to have her be our local go-to during the planning process. We mostly used Jen for her “day of” services but she was always willing to take a call if I needed help talking through transportation logistics and met with us in-person on the two planning visits we made to the area over the course of our engagement. The week leading up to the wedding, which for many brides can be the most stressful, was a breeze knowing that Jen had taken over the reins. She called and confirmed all the last minute details with the vendors and kept me up to date only on an “as needed” basis so that I wouldn’t be bothered by anything. The rehearsal was by far the smoothest (and fastest) that any of us in the bridal party had ever experienced and—considering that my brother was our “officiant for a day”—Jen gets full credit for that. Day of couldn’t have gone any smoother. I can be notoriously anxious with a desire to oversee everything but I felt none of that on my wedding day thanks to Jen. Jen had everything under control and her assistant, Dylan, was also fabulous. I couldn’t recommend (or thank) Jen and Dylan more for everything they did for us. Even if you’re like me and have most of the planning under control leading up to the wedding, you won’t regret having Jen on your side to make sure that your vision becomes a reality while still being able to relax and have fun!

Caroline · Married on 07/15/2017

Jennifer was amazing! I got SO many compliments on our invitations- most people stating it was the "best they've ever seen." She was so flexible, helpful, and accommodating and had so many samples around that I ultimately was able to pick and chose what I likes from. After we came up with the invitation proof, the rest of the stationery (program, menu card, napkins, various signs, thank you cards) were so much less stressful. Jen knew my vision and executed PERFECTLY. I can't tell you how many wonderful accolades were received about how wonderful everything looked. She made it easy, I never felt stressed, and the end result was perfect. Not to mention,
    their store is SO adorable!

Award

The Pink Polka Dot FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth
    Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth Hotel Weddings

The Pink Polka Dot has amazing welcome baskets for wedding guests! They also have the cutest Cape Cod Bride Tee's. Everyone there is so nice & easy going, always a pleasure to work with!

• 45 N. Main Street Falmouth, Massachusetts, 02540 See on map
    Tuesday - Saturday from 10:00-5:30 appointments are required for invitation consultations