Dulce Press

Mashpee, MA View map

Exquisite Handmade Stationery

At Dulce Press we pride ourselves on consistency and perfection! All colors and fonts are customizable. We work with each customer to make each and every event perfect! Whether it is altering a pre-existing design or starting from scratch, we strive for excellence and won’t stop until you’re happy! We love special design requests and look forward to hearing from you soon!

We can change any wording and even mix and match between our invitations. Have something in mind and want it designed from scratch? You give us the criteria and any images and we will make a design perfect for YOU!

We are a full service wedding stationery design company. Dulce Press has professional consultants with impeccable credentials. Most of the design services are done by me, Jen Halbert, yet we have other designers each with their own flare and expertise. You will find under each category many of our original designs. You can order these customized to your colors and information or we can use certain elements to design an original for you. If you have something in mind or want something to reflect your personality and interests we will start from scratch and work with you until you are not just satisfied but THRILLED.

Dulce Press is not limited to just invitations, we will custom design your favors, programs, place cards, table numbers, etc. If you need accessories or signs to match, such as “signature drink” cards or candy bags we have everything needed to complete your big day and tie everything together.

Make your appointment at our Cape Cod studio!

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping
Thermography

4.7
    Rebecca Married on 07/29/2017
    Jen is amazing! I have received so many compliments on our wedding invitations. They are gorgeous! And bonus - Jen is wonderful to work with!
    Ashley Married on 09/10/2016
    I worked with Jen from Dulce Press for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier with her products and services! From the start, Jen was extremely responsive and professional. I would send her ideas that I liked and she would create a proof for me which was usually exactly what I was looking for but if not, she was more than happy to make as many changes as I wanted. She honestly made the entire process a pleasure. On the day of my rehearsal dinner, she even offered to meet my brother at a location that was convenient for him to pick up our wedding koozies which was a huge time saver for us. I love everything that Jen produced for us and I even received multiple compliments on our invitations, save-the-dates, and wedding koozies. I can't recommend Jen enough!
    Laura Married on 05/28/2016
    Jen was an incredible asset to our wedding planning. I actually found her when searching for save the date ideas on etsy, and was very happy to find out that she has a studio close to my parents home on Cape Cod. Jen handled all of our paper goods from save the dates, invitations, programs, menu cards, escort cards, welcome notes, koozies, and a custom monogram file for our lighting people to use as a spotlight. She was prompt, personable and her designs are beautiful. I highly recommend her for anyone looking for quality paper goods and stationary from a local vendor. I have already recommend her to a few people planning their weddings, and I absolutely be using her in the future for party invitations and stationary.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Andrew & Kaitlyn
    31 photos · 10/03/2015
  • Michael & Caitlin
    26 photos · 08/17/2015

Pricing

The Chocolate Rose The Chocolate Rose Wedding Cakes

I have worked with Jen of Dulce Press on several occasions! She takes great care in providing beautiful, detailed, custom stationary. She is a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her services.

P.O. Box 2221 Mashpee, 02649
Location of (Dulce Press)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding