Brockton, MA 02302 Map · Phone number

About Passionate Events By Denise

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ANYTHING??

At Passionate Events by Denise I know that every wedding is different. I pride myself in keeping up-to-date with the current trends of today, so I can offer unique and creative solutions as well as some old fashioned ideas of yesterday.

I have the skills and knowledge to take your vision and turn it into the wedding you have always dreamed of. I have training just not in the traditional type of weddings but also non-traditional and various types of religious ceremonies as well. I also create tissue paper flower arrangements and centerpieces.

Imagine not having to worry about phone follow up calls to vendors and last minute details that you just don't have the time to address. Attention to detail and one on one personal care is handled in a professional manner, so my clients will feel at ease knowing that their wedding is in good hands.

Flowers1
Butterfly

Passionate Events By Denise FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1