Trilogy Variety Band Reviews

75 Reviews for Trilogy Variety Band

Trilogy Variety Band 1
Trilogy Variety Band 2

Maddy Hoensheid · Getting married on 06/08/2021

They kept the dance floor packed!

We cannot say enough about this band! If we could give them ten stars we would. They traveled to northern Michigan to play at our wedding and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a great band! Not only were they wonderful to work with, they kept the dance floor packed the entire night. Their music choices were perfect and not traditional hip-hop but timeless fun to dance to songs. In addition to playing music, they MCed and did the lighting on the dance floor which was wonderful. We got so many compliments and we owe them all to Tim and the Trilogy Variety Band!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing and professional!

We hired trilogy variety band over 2 years prior to our wedding date. We were able to communicate with Tim with ease, and he happily learned the 1st dance and father daughter song at our request. Every song they performed sounded beautiful, and they kept the dance floor rocking all night long. They were very accommodating, and the photo booth attendant and props were wonderful. Everyone commented on the range and talent of the band, and they even managed some requests.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Sarah Wickman · Married on 08/10/2019

Second time having Trilogy Band at Family Wedding!

My family had the Trilogy Band for my sister’s wedding in 2016, two years later I got engaged. Without even thinking, we knew we wanted the Trilogy Band again. They are a talented group of musicians, with a wide variety of music. The dance floor was full all night; we had to move tables to make more space! At the end of the night, our guests kept asking for one more song! It was a great night! They are very accommodating and easy to work with. Would not have been the same without the Trilogy Band!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Shoskey · Married on 07/23/2019

Totally Awesome - Everybody danced!

Great Variety Band. If you want your guests to dance this is the band for you. These are talented musicians with a ton of experience. Everybody loved them. I would 100% recommend this band to all!!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Erin

Erin Crites · Married on 05/25/2019

Professional, accomplished musicians who rock!

I chose Trilogy because they stood out from the typical " Pop Top 40" wedding bands that all seemed to be the same. I wanted to dance the night away and that's exactly what we did! These are extremely accomplished musicians who run a professional business and they were a joy to work with and rock out to! They were communicative and flexible, and have a huge repertoire. My guests and I had a blast, and I couldn't recommend them enough!

Trilogy Variety Band 3
    Trilogy Variety Band 4
    Sent on 06/09/2019

Kaitlin K · Married on 03/22/2019

We LOVED Trilogy Variety Band at our Wedding!

Tim and the Trilogy band were so awesome for our wedding! We loved working with them throughout the entire planning experience. We've received so many great compliments from our wedding guests and our dance floor was busy all night! Tim also provided beautiful amber up-lighting that made our whole room glow. We would definitely recommend Trilogy to any friends getting married!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Maitland · Married on 02/09/2019

Band that plays live music AND DJ's- it doesn't get better than that!

My sister found Trilogy online and had them play for her wedding. My fiance and I knew we HAD to have them for our wedding when we saw what an amazing job they did for my sister! The really know how to get people on the dance floor! What I love most about Trilogy is their ability to play anything from rock and roll classics to modern hits. Thank you so much Trilogy- I will be recommending you to all of my engaged friends :)

Sent on 03/03/2019

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2018

Tim and The Trilogy Band did an absolutely phenomenal job at our wedding! Our guests are still commenting on how well their sound and energy was. They did a great job putting together a set list that everyone of all ages enjoyed! It was a great mix of new hits but also some fun classics. Our families love country, rock & roll, big band, etc. and they were able to play all of it! It was also really nice that they DJ’d in between sets so we could still have some rap and line-dancing songs we wanted. At one point they let me get up on stage with them and play the tambourine at the end of the night – it was the highlight of the evening! Having a good band was one of the most important things to my husband and I for our wedding and they completely exceeded our expectations!! The dance floor was packed the entire night and IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!! We couldn’t recommend them more!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Kyle · Married on 08/18/2018

10/10!! Dance floor was packed the entire time. We would recommend this band to anyone! Thank you for making our wedding so special!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/11/2018

Trilogy was amazing!!! Tim was very responsive throughout the whole process, and was a delight to work with prior to the wedding. As soon as they arrived, they were prepared and ready to go. We went over a few things prior to the ceremony, and they were able to adjust as we requested. Onto the cocktail hour and it was a huge hit! Everyone loved having the jazz in the background. As far as MC'ing and the reception they were very willing to listen to any concerns we had as well as make sure everything went smoothly. All night our friends and family were raving about how great they were! Their song selections were fantastic and kept everyone dancing all night long.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Luke · Married on 08/04/2018

So much fun! Very flexible with us and just great music! They had everybody dancing and we couldn’t have been happier with our big day!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Bethany · Married on 07/07/2018

Trilogy played wonderful music all night! All the guests were expressing their love for the music and kept dancing all night! This was the third family wedding Trilogy has played at for us, and we wish we had more to come!

Sent on 07/17/2018
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 03/31/2018

This Band made me wedding! Everyone couldn't stop talking about them!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Thomas · Married on 03/10/2018

This band is one of the best out there I strongly recommend them for any event, I have been using them since 2007 for various Yacht Club events and finally for my Daughters wedding.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/25/2017

Highly recommend! They were very easy and a pleasure to work with. They made a genuine effort to make our every request happen! The dance floor was full the entire night. Would use them again in a heartbeat!

Leah · Married on 10/21/2017

Great band, great experience, highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Gloria · Married on 09/23/2017

Trilogy did a great job. The dance floor was full the entire night. It was so unseasonably hot that day BUT Trilogy staff kept their cool and everyone forgot the weather and had a fun time. I would recommend Trilogy for a wedding or any event. Hope to use them again. Thanks Tim and staff!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Ken · Married on 08/19/2017

Triology is an amazing band!! All night long all I heard at my daughters reception was, where did you get these guys, they are awesome! They even went the extra mile to learn the Daddy/Daughter song we requested and nailed it :) They are true professionals and if you want a memorable evening, you have to hire this band!! You will not find a tighter group and all your guests will be smiling at the end of the night!! Great tunes, good people and fun was had by all!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Lindsey · Married on 07/01/2017

Highly recommend this band!! Our venue was set-up in an old masonic theater. Due the maze of secret passage ways from the loading dock to the theater, the venue did not recommend bands despite having perfect acoustics. Tim worked directly with our venue, assuming they would still be within the destination loading time frame. The band understood how to read the crowd. The evening was perfect. Trilogy Band was my favorite part of my wedding reception. This group is talented, professional, accommodating (they traveled to Columbus, Ohio). You would be lucky to have this group at your special event!!

Eric · Married on 07/01/2017

We could not have been more happy with having Tim and his band play at our wedding! Everyone we talked to afterwards, even weeks later, were still talking about how great our choice of a band was. Great mix of genres for everyone to enjoy the dance floor. Thank you for making the trip to Columbus for us on our once in a lifetime day! We can't thank you all enough!

Lauren · Married on 12/10/2016

Trilogy was awesome and Tim was so easy to work with. We continue to hear how much our guests loved dancing all night long thanks to their talents! Thanks for making our wedding day so great!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Rich · Married on 09/02/2016

Trilogy is amazing. So much fun. They pleased the crowd. We have nothing bad to say. Tim was very easy to work with. You will not regret booking Trilogy for your event.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Kristin · Married on 08/26/2016

Our wedding was at the historical Gem Theatre in Detroit, so we were really hoping to find a band to complete the effect for our Great Gatsby themed wedding. We are very particular when it comes to quality music and had just about given up after talking to several bands in the area...then we discovered Trilogy. We wanted a a band that could play classical ceremony music, jazz/big band during the cocktail hour, jazz/swing during dinner, and then classics and trendy pop songs for dancing - when I explained this to other bands, they said "well we can do one or two types but can dj the rest" - we figured we would have to settle on a dj....then we talked to Tim with Trilogy - he said "Wow, never have I heard someone explain exactly what we do, better than that!" We were so excited!! We wanted a dj for the whole thing....then we talked to Tim with Trilogy - he said "Wow, never have I heard someone explain exactly what we do, better than that!" We were so excited!! They had a huge list of songs to pick from and were willing to add in a special request (not on the list) as our first dance, which was really, really important to us <3 They even hired a female singer for that specific song! The Polish songs while the band was on breaks was no problem either, I just provided the list of songs and Tim did the rest. They were so awesome to work with, worth every penny! And surprisingly affordable for everything we got!! Tim always answered his phone, it was easy to pay and they not only got there super early on the big day, but Tim even came the night of the rehersal dinner because I was nervous about how/where they would set up. We couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out!!! We got SOOO many compliments on how great the band was...what a VERY talented group of people!!!! Not only were they awesome at what they do, but they were the nicest group of people to work with :-) They were AMAZING!!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Amy · Married on 08/20/2016

My new husband and I used Trilogy Variety Band for our wedding last Saturday and we were beyond amazed and impressed. Not only did they provide a band, but also DJ services, cocktail hour music, a photo booth, and string quartet for our ceremony. Tim and the other members of Trilogy were professional, energetic, fun, and super talented. I think every person I've talked to about our wedding has mentioned to me how much they loved the band! They were worth every penny and made the night so special. Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Donna · Married on 07/09/2016

Trilogy was the most amazing band J could have asked for to perform at my wedding. Everyone loved the music and the variety. The dance floor was filled the entire night!

Sent on 12/14/2016