61 Reviews for Trilogy Variety Band

Lighting (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
59 Trilogy Variety Band Reviews

Highly recommend! They were very easy and a pleasure to work with. They made a genuine effort to make our every request happen! The dance floor was full the entire night. Would use them again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Lighting & Decor

Great band, great experience, highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Leah, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Lighting & Decor

Trilogy did a great job. The dance floor was full the entire night. It was so unseasonably hot that day BUT Trilogy staff kept their cool and everyone forgot the weather and had a fun time. I would recommend Trilogy for a wedding or any event. Hope to use them again. Thanks Tim and staff!

Profile Picture Gloria, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Triology is an amazing band!! All night long all I heard at my daughters reception was, where did you get these guys, they are awesome! They even went the extra mile to learn the Daddy/Daughter song we requested and nailed it :) They are true professionals and if you want a memorable evening, you have to hire this band!! You will not find a tighter group and all your guests will be smiling at the end of the night!! Great tunes, good people and fun was had by all!

Profile Picture Ken, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Highly recommend this band!! Our venue was set-up in an old masonic theater. Due the maze of secret passage ways from the loading dock to the theater, the venue did not recommend bands despite having perfect acoustics. Tim worked directly with our venue, assuming they would still be within the destination loading time frame. The band understood how to read the crowd. The evening was perfect. Trilogy Band was my favorite part of my wedding reception. This group is talented, professional, accommodating (they traveled to Columbus, Ohio). You would be lucky to have this group at your special event!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Lighting & Decor

We could not have been more happy with having Tim and his band play at our wedding! Everyone we talked to afterwards, even weeks later, were still talking about how great our choice of a band was. Great mix of genres for everyone to enjoy the dance floor. Thank you for making the trip to Columbus for us on our once in a lifetime day! We can't thank you all enough!

Profile Picture Eric, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Lighting & Decor

Trilogy was awesome and Tim was so easy to work with. We continue to hear how much our guests loved dancing all night long thanks to their talents! Thanks for making our wedding day so great!

Profile Picture User7563343, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Lighting & Decor

Trilogy is amazing. So much fun. They pleased the crowd. We have nothing bad to say. Tim was very easy to work with. You will not regret booking Trilogy for your event.

Profile Picture Rich, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Our wedding was at the historical Gem Theatre in Detroit, so we were really hoping to find a band to complete the effect for our Great Gatsby themed wedding. We are very particular when it comes to quality music and had just about given up after talking to several bands in the area...then we discovered Trilogy. We wanted a a band that could play classical ceremony music, jazz/big band during the cocktail hour, jazz/swing during dinner, and then classics and trendy pop songs for dancing - when I explained this to other bands, they said "well we can do one or two types but can dj the rest" - we figured we would have to settle on a dj....then we talked to Tim with Trilogy - he said "Wow, never have I heard someone explain exactly what we do, better than that!" We were so excited!! We wanted a dj for the whole thing....then we talked to Tim with Trilogy - he said "Wow, never have I heard someone explain exactly what we do, better than that!" We were so excited!! They had a huge list of songs to pick from and were willing to add in a special request (not on the list) as our first dance, which was really, really important to us

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

My new husband and I used Trilogy Variety Band for our wedding last Saturday and we were beyond amazed and impressed. Not only did they provide a band, but also DJ services, cocktail hour music, a photo booth, and string quartet for our ceremony. Tim and the other members of Trilogy were professional, energetic, fun, and super talented. I think every person I've talked to about our wedding has mentioned to me how much they loved the band! They were worth every penny and made the night so special. Thank you guys so much!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Trilogy was the most amazing band J could have asked for to perform at my wedding. Everyone loved the music and the variety. The dance floor was filled the entire night!

Profile Picture Donna, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We were all so happy we had Trilogy at our daughter's wedding! Music was top notch (that from a music major!), Trilogy band members were professional, friendly and courteous, and the floor was full the entire night. We opted for their smaller combo for dinner music, also-they provided lovely music and the volume level for dinner conversation was just right. We highly recommend Trilogy--awesome band and terrific to work with! Next to the wedding it was the best part of a wonderful day!

Profile Picture Laurel , 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Really enjoyed EVERYTHING about Trilogy. They were recommended to us by a friend and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding band!! They kept everyone out on our dance floor and were extremely professional and accommodating. Two thumbs up!!

Profile Picture Corkum, 1/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, Lighting & Decor

I would recommend Trilogy as a professional, flexible, and experienced wedding band and a great all-in-one solution for all sound/music aspects of the wedding. They helped us pick up some loose pieces regarding items we may have overlooked for the wedding, they were able to roll with the punches during the day itself, minimized stress for me and my wife, and most importantly kept everyone on the dance floor. As a bonus, the clarinet during Hava Nagila really made the song authentic. The ceremony music was beautiful, and the jazz during the cocktail hour set the mood nicely. Trilogy also provided the sound system for the toasts during dinner and helped make sure all toasters were heard clearly.
During and after the reception I was repeatedly asked where I found such a great band, it seems our guests were impressed as well! In short, I would absolutely recommend Trilogy as great musicians, as being easy to work with, as being good guides in the planning of the reception, as being knowledgeable and experienced in all the little nuances of weddings, and most importantly, as being both professional and flexible during the big day, which made our day both fantastic and stress-free. Thanks Trilogy!

Profile Picture Sam, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Band, Lighting & Decor

We were very glad that we decided to hire a band for our wedding. Trilogy band members interacted very well with our guests. They were accessible for song suggestions and they certainly kept our guests up and dancing throughout the reception. I heard some of our older guests stayed longer than they originally planned because they were having such a good time listening to the live music. Their play list is extensive and they were willing to accommodate all of the songs we wanted performed. Wedding songs that we requested for special dances not on their play list were seamlessly played by the DJ.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Trilogy went above and beyond our expectations! We hired them for our wedding reception...they provided live jazz for dinner, live dance music and a photobooth. Our guests are still raving about how wonderful the band was and how much fun they had. The music was spot on, seamless from song to song, without any dead time between sets for guests to loose interest. Dinner music set the mood and the volume was perfect to still have conversations at the tables. They learned our first dance song especially for us and played it to a T. The dance floor was packed from start to finish! The photobooth was a crowd pleaser...lined up all night. Picture quality was great and we received a DVD with all the pictures to print a copy for ourselves. All the band members, including Tim were lovely to work with, accommodating, detail oriented and made the night perfect, leaving no details for us to worry about at all. We would recommend Trilogy to anyone!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Triology Band was the PERFECT must-have for our wedding day! The entire band was incredible, professional, FUN, and kept the dance floor jammin'! Even those that never dance at weddings were found on the dance floor! Trilogy was very well organized, easy to communicate with if something changed on the fly, and is the reason our wedding cocktail hour and reception was the timeless event that it was. We received SO many compliments from our guests on Trilogy!! If you want to make your wedding day extremely memorable for years to come, BOOK THIS BAND!!

Profile Picture Christine, 8/24/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Booking Trilogy Variety Band for our wedding was one of the best decisions we have made. They were having so much fun playing and they got everyone on the dance floor for the whole night. They were very accommodating with the song list and incredibly talented. Everything sounded amazing and we still have guests commenting on how awesome the band was. They are the nicest people you will meet and they are all professional, helping out with any concerns or questions. Book this band!!

Profile Picture Alison, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Band, Lighting & Decor

Given the intense Ohio/Michigan rivalry, we were a little nervous about having a Michigan band play at our wedding in Columbus, Ohio! But we could not have been happier with our choice!!!! The band leader, Tim, was great to work with and responded quickly to all of my many emails. The band also let us highlight the songs from their set list that we especially wanted to hear and those we didn't. And our guests absolutely LOVED them! The band kept the energy level up throughout the night and even played Hang on Sloopy live. Stop considering any other band and book this one immediately - you won't regret it!

Profile Picture User4347783, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Trilogy was fantastic! Everyone was dancing and we have gotten numerous compliments on the music. They were also very organized, responded quickly to emails, and were willing to accommodate our vision for the reception. We are very grateful!

Profile Picture User4244431, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Excellent band! The dance floor was packed and the "breaks" were few, but filled with music and a DJ.
The uplighting was elegant and added to the venue beautifully. Tim was professional, responsive and easy to work with. The band's outstanding performance kept the dance floor full all evening long, and made for an unforgettable wedding reception. I am thankful to have had Trilogy as our band. I hope to have the opportunity in the near future to work with their talents again.

Profile Picture User4219907, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Lighting & Decor

We hired Trilogy for our wedding and our guests absolutely loved them! From the first dance until the reception ended, everyone was on the dance floor. Tim from the band was extremely helpful and great to work with. My husband and I were so happy that we found Trilogy. If you want your guests to have a great time and dance the night away then I would hands down chose Trilogy! Thanks for making our night unforgettable :)

Profile Picture Maribeth, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Trilogy was the highlight of our reception. Live music is rare at weddings nowadays, so having a great band really made ours memorable. They played a great variety of music and kept our guests dancing the entire night. I am recommending them to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Greg, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Words cannot describe how much we LOVED having Trilogy play at our wedding; they are amazing. My (now) husband and I love to dance and we were having guest come to the wedding from all over the country so we wanted to make sure everyone had an enjoyable evening. The band was amazing! Everyone was dancing all night until the last possible minute until our ceremony venue "kicked" us out. I loved that every age group was on the dance floor too... they played songs that appealed to every age group. My mom and dad did so much in terms of planning for the wedding so it was fun seeing them enjoying the dancing as well.

I live in Virginia but got married in Michigan so I heavily relied on the reviews from other couples on wedding wire etc. I never even heard them play before my wedding. Every review that I read is true... they really are the best! I also added uplighting to the services I purchased from Trilogy. Because I was planning my wedding from afar, I didn't want to do a lot of "decorations." I purchased uplighting from Trilogy and it was perfect. The only decoration I had were my centerpieces and the uplighting. Perfect amount of decor. Happy wedding planning.

Profile Picture User2649080, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews