Trentadue Winery Reviews

Trentadue Winery 5
Trentadue Winery 6
Trentadue Winery 7

Lexie · Married on 08/11/2018

Trentadue Winery and Milestone Events group are both amazing! My husband and I got married on August 11th, 2018, and we had such an amazing experience working with Milestone to plan our wedding. Our guests were from both the east coast and locally (SF Bay Area), and everyone absolutely loved the stunning setting, and especially dinner under the vines. Many people said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to! Our wedding coordinator Macenzie Campolito made the whole process stress-free and fun from start to finish. One of the reasons that we chose Trentadue Winery was because we Milestone Events Group had the option of the “month of coordinator”. Macenzie helped us every step of the way and was great at helping to refine different vendors. She was professional, responsive, and great to work with! She helped to keep us on track and was always willing to have calls, etc. when we needed them. She even would join our calls with other vendors to help! Macenzie worked with our vendors to communicate the day of timeline, and she was also onsite at our wedding working so hard to make sure everything went perfectly (which it did, thanks to their team). Macenzie, we cannot thank you enough for helping to make our wedding the most magical day of our lives! Thank you, Trentadue Winery and Milestone Events Group!

Trentadue Winery 8
    Trentadue Winery 9
    Trentadue Winery 10
    Trentadue Winery 11
    Trentadue Winery 12
  • Margot

Margot · Married on 10/20/2017

Our wedding day took place at Trentadue Winery on October 20, 2017. From day one, Milestone Events Group, particularly Macenzie, were an absolute dream to work with. We are from Atlanta, GA, so wedding planning from afar could have been unorganized and filled with anxiety, but thankfully we were able to fall back on Macenzie's familiarity with the area and venue, her expertise in wedding coordination, and her fabulous style to ensure that our day went as smoothly as possible and that we partnered with the best of the best vendors. She never hesitated to answer last minute emails, and her communication was everything and more than we could have asked for.

A week and a half prior to our event, wildfires broke out in Northern California and the venue, homes and places of business of our vendors and lives were in danger. It was extremely worrisome, and Macenzie could not have been better about reassuring us, remaining calm, and continuing to perfect details in the face of a terrible natural disaster.

Looking back at the experience, we couldn't have asked for a better partner. The wedding went flawlessly, our out of town guests continually tell us that it was the most beautiful ceremony that they have ever attended, and it will be a day that we look back on with nothing but smiles. I highly suggest working with Macenzie with Milestone Events group if you are looking for a perfectly curated and stress-free wedding day!

Highly Recommended Vendors: Park Avenue Catering, Vanda Floral, Mustache Bakery, Encore Events Rentals

Trentadue Winery 13
    Trentadue Winery 20
    Trentadue Winery 21
    Trentadue Winery 22

Gina · Married on 10/07/2017

I recently had my wedding at Trentadue and could not have asked for a better experience. The wine was delicious, the property is gorgeous and has so many options. But this place is worth booking for your wedding so you can work with Macenzie. Leading up to the wedding she reached out to my mom and I to keep us updated on the timeline and also when she would be in contact with the vendors. I never felt like I needed to reach out to her to see what was going on because she was always on top of it with the updates. On the wedding day she was so amazing! She made sure that I didn't stress about anything. It was such a whirl wind day and every so often she would pop over to let me know what was next and if I needed anything. She also worked with my photographer, Suzanne Karp, to get some amazing shots. This was the most amazing day of my life and I know that everything went so well because Macenzie was there taking care of everything! I am so lucky to have worked with her.

Kris · Married on 05/26/2017

We held our wedding at Trentadue Winery on Memorial Day weekend, 2017. Milestone Events coordinates all weddings held at Trentadue. We worked with Macenzie and Krista from Milestone, both of whom were fantastic. From day one, they were on the ball. My then-fiance (now husband) and I chose our vendors from a list that Milestone has culled from years of experience in wine country. Each of the options were fantastic; it was impossible to go wrong, although we think we chose the best of the best (not that we're biased!). We sent the information to Macenzie and Krista, and they took it from there. We didn't have to worry about a thing. They coordinated directly with our caterer, band and rental agency, plus our amazing photographer, Mariah Smith, and florist, Heather Hendrickson, to make sure that everything looked amazing when we arrived. They kept in regular contact with us, checking in on our progress and reminding us of various deadlines to hit. To top it all off, they completely understood our senses of humor (our French Bulldog served as flower girl, complete in a bridesmaid dress) and laid-back approach to planning and rolled with it . . . even when we failed to secure an officiant until 3 weeks before the wedding. They knew we would get there, and kept gently prodding and laughing with us until we did. We were able to keep our relaxed attitude throughout because we knew that Macenzie and Krista had our backs and would make sure every detail was secure. The day was a fantastic in large part to their efforts. Many friends have told us that ours was the most fun, and one of the more beautiful and well-run weddings they've ever attended. Thank you to Milestone for all your hard work, and to Trentadue for your beautiful grounds and delicious wines.

Samantha · Married on 04/08/2017

Milestone Events Group was the perfect company to work with planning our dream destination wedding in wine country at Trentadue Winery. They were very informative and professional throughout the entire wedding process. There was always someone available to communicate with via email or phone. Their main priority is your special day and executing the vision of the bride and groom. They provided a trusted list of vendors all of which exceeded our expectations. Planning the wedding remotely was so easy and even stress free. We had a rainy wedding day up until an hour before ceremony time. Milestone team was diligently working executing our reception plan b for rain and wiping down chairs outside to ensure our guests were comfortable. Our family and friends truly were able to enjoy the entire wedding day because Milestone planned and arrange everything from beginning to end. We have heard nothing but positive feedback from our guests about how much fun they had at the reception and how well they were taken care off by Milestone Events Group. I would highly recommend Milestone Events Group to any engaged couple especially to anyone who is adventurous enough to have a destination wedding.

Trentadue Winery 23
    Trentadue Winery 29
    Trentadue Winery 30
    Trentadue Winery 31
    Trentadue Winery 32

The Milestone Events Group at Trentadue Winery have been absolutely amazing with the help of me planning my wedding. I have asked Krista a million and one questions to make sure that my day turns out perfectly and she always responds quickly and always has the answers. I cannot wait for our wedding!!

Tiffany · Married on 10/15/2016

For information about the wonderful event management team at Trentadue Winery, please see my review for Milestone Events Group. This winery is extraordinarily spacious and can accommodate the biggest and also most intimate of weddings. This venue is breathtaking, from its lush vineyards, mountain views, draping vines, and majestic redwoods. Even if your wedding decor is minimal, the views and overall ambiance of the grounds are sure to awe your guests. On the day of our Wedding it rained, of course every brides worst fear. I cannot even begin to express how fortunate I was to have chosen a venue where my indoor/outdoor wedding could be moved entirely inside and be just as beautiful, if not more!
    Our indoor ceremony was so romantic and the indoor transition from ceremony/cocktail hour setup to dinner/dancing setup seemed seamless. When I walked into the venue for the first time, my heart was overwhelmed with warmth and love. The ambiance inside was breathtaking…warm candlelight, flowers, smiling faces, and love filled the room. Krista and my vendors did a tremendous job on the decor. Despite the rain, our wedding was magical. Rain or shine, Trentadue Winery is an incredible place to get married. My husband and I still got great photos outside, because all the old redwood trees provided an overhead canopy for protection. I highly recommend Trentadue Winery and Milestones, because of the beauty and versatility of the venue as well as the outstanding wedding planning team. No wonder people from all around the world get married here.

Amy · Married on 09/09/2016

Trentadue Winery is absolutely gorgeous and the team is wonderful to work with!

A few highlights:
    - Krista is amazing - I highly recommend booking the day of services and working with her and the team
    - Reception under the North Lawn arbors with its hanging vines serves as a beautiful backdrop
    - Leading up to the big day, they are helpful, responsive, friendly, and professional. It's a great feeling when your venue cares as much as you do about your event going off without a hitch
    - The dessert wine is a huge crowd-pleaser

Cara · Married on 11/06/2015

We had an amazing wedding at Trentadue and it was an absolutely gorgeous Fall afternoon/evening. Many of our guests commented that it was the most beautiful wedding that they have ever been to and everyone had a blast. We worked with Krista, at Milestone Events, and she was terrific. We felt that we were in good hands and she assisted us with organizing our big day. The only slight issue we had with Trentadue was with the tasting room. There were a couple women that we interacted with there who were not very nice or helpful. However there is a gentleman working in the tasting room, I believe his name is Junior, and he was awesome. He's super helpful and was always very cordial towards us.

Overall we had a perfect wedding and Trentadue was a wonderful setting. We would HIGHLY recommend it to others!

• User3193154 · 2+ years ago

I think the images of Trentadue Winery speak for themselves! The warm Tuscan architecture of the tasting room, coupled with the perfectly manicured English Garden lawns and the sweeping vineyard views make this venue one that every guest will remember. If the beauty alone doesn't sell you, here are some practical reasons to host your event there:

-It's located on some of the most beautiful vineyards with astonishing mountain views, which means: there isn't a need for an incredible amount of decor. The first time we drove up to the venue, we knew that it was "the one"!

-Trentadue Winery is near Healdsburg, CA which serves as the most adorable "home base" for the wedding weekend activities.

-You will be happy to serve Trentadue wine to your guests because of the quality and the price tag!

-Hosting an event at Trentadue means that you'll have an experienced team member from Milestone Events group to work with.

We couldn't have imagined a more beautiful place to have our wedding, and we are already planning a trip back to Trentadue to visit as newlyweds!

We had an amazing experience working with the Milestone Events Services at Trentadue Winery. Our Wedding was absolutely perfect- it was more than we could have ever imagined. Krista is an amazing organizer and put together such a memorable day for us. I would highly recommend having your wedding here- they will make all of your dreams come true!

ROSE · Married on 09/03/2015

The Trentadue Team worked day and night literally to make our event a success. Everything turned out beautifully and I didn't have to worry about the details or timing of events.

Julie · Married on 06/13/2015

Krista of Milestone Events at Trentadue was exceptional! She went above & beyond what she was required to do to make sure my day went perfectly & without any hiccups. She even went to the lengths of opening the door for my grand entrance & also fixed my dress before I went down the aisle. Everyone from Milestone is wonderful & these girls work so hard to make sure everything runs smoothly & they provided excellent client service. If I could do it all over again, I would hands down choose them to help with the planning & processing of the biggest day of my life. Thank you Krista!

• Z

Zhen · Married on 05/31/2015

It is all perfect if you can tolerate the location of this vendor. It is a bit far from San Francisco city. But in exchange, you will get a perfectly private ceremony place.

Amy · Married on 04/24/2015

We just got married at Trentadue Winery a month ago and we are still in awe at the entire experience. After spending countless weekends driving up to Napa/Sonoma looking for the perfect venue that fit our vision and our budget we stumbled upon Trentadue and immediately fell in love with the space. After meeting with our event coordinator Jessica and sampling the delicious and affordable wines, the deal was sealed and we immediately booked the venue! My husband and I drink a lot of wine and this was an important factor in our venue decision.... we needed the wines to meet our standards in taste and variety. Trentadue's wines hit the mark with having a great selection of easy-drinking (for the non-picky wine drinker) and complex wines that suited our wine lovers pallets perfectly. Not only was the venue beyond romantic and beautiful, Jessica was so fantastic to work with! We did a lot of DIY decorations for our wedding, so there were countless questions/emails that went back and forth with Jessica and she was super responsive to all of it! She even allowed us to bring in our own curated beer selection (we chose local beers from the area) to enhance the Sonoma experience for our guests. Jessica was a huge key to helping us make our day run smoothly, she even stayed late to help my family pack all the remaining beer and decorations into our car (which she didn't need to do). I honestly can't say enough about how amazing this venue was with catering to our needs... they really did a great job at eliminating the stress on the day of the event! We are SO thrilled that we found this location and HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone that is looking for the perfect winery wedding!

Mercedes · Married on 04/10/2015

Probably like most people searching for a wedding venue in wine country, we are not from the area. We are from Portland, Oregon and had a rough time trying to find a wedding location from a state away. We went down one week and visited probably around 30 sites. Trentadue Winery found its way into our top 3 due to its price, location, and atmosphere. What made us choose Trentadue Winery? The people. The staff in the tasting room showed us pictures of past weddings, while we tried out their wines and that sold us right there. Admittedly we had a few bumps with the first event coordinator, however, a few weeks later we met the new one: Jessica Harrington. Throughout the planning process we communicated often and whenever a question came up, she answered it thoroughly and promptly. She eased every concern we could come up with, from creating a time line to communicating between all of our vendors (from caterer to baker.) She made our wedding day so easy to plan for, and even easier to enjoy and I am glad we had the pleasure to work with her. At the end of the day, my husband and I couldn't be more happy with Trentadue, from the wines tasting amazing (even our vino families still rave about them) to the beautiful arbor that served as our dance floor for the night. Not only was our venue perfect for me and my husband, but evidently our guests loved it just as much, because we are still getting messages from family and friends congratulating us for finding such an amazing place to get married. We used every space Trentadue offered, having the ceremony on the North lawn, cocktails on the south lawn, dinner in the pavilion, and dancing in the arbor. Everything looked amazing and I don't think you could ever go wrong choosing Trentadue Winery as your wedding location.

Veronica · Married on 11/08/2014

The Trentadue staff and venue were absolutely amazing! The venue is exceptionally beautiful with the vineyards and open layouts. We got married in the north lawn, reception inside, then cocktails on the south lawn. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!

Tara · Married on 09/07/2013

Booking Trentadue as our wedding venue helped us make our dream wedding a reality! The venue is not only stunning, with the rolling hills, mountains, and vineyards in the background, but the event staff at the winery was amazing. Alyssa and Mary helped us make sure everything ran smoothly, and their attention to detail was impeccable! If you want the perfect backdrop for your wedding, and a professional and friendly staff to help run your event, Trentadue is your place!

• Alana

Alana · Married on 08/23/2013

When my husband accepted a job at Apple, I didn't realize how far from my network of support we would be moving. An engagement ring, a move 3,000 miles across the country, and one adorable cat later, we were planning a destination wedding for 120 North-Easterners, and we were the destination.

By chance, Trentadue was on a list of potential venues given to me by a friend's co-worker. It was the first spot we visited, and we canceled all other appointments.

I fell in love with the grape vine and mountain vista, but each step of the way was just as enjoyable. Alyssa is organized, helpful, and fun to hang out with!

Thanks to Trentadue, my wedding day was magical.

We had our ceremony and reception at Trentadue and it was absolutely wonderful. The venue is beautiful and the staff are terrific to work with. They are very caring, very considerate, and very respectful / professional. We specifically worked with Alyssa, and she was amazing. She met with us multiple times to make sure she had a clear idea of what we were looking for, and also gave us very clear and strait-forward advice about how much wine to buy, when to serve, etc. without trying to push extra on us. We and our guests stayed in Healdsburg, which is just 2 exits south on the 101 (our guests were split between the Dry Creek Inn and the H2 hotel). We were able to do an affordable shuttle service between the Dry Creek and Trentadue, and there was certainly ample parking for those guests who drove.

The day of the wedding ended up going just as planned in terms of appearance of the winery, access to it (we and our other vendors were able to show up early to ensure that everything was set up on-time), support services, and the wines. They have an amazing cuvee which we bought a single case of to be served at the bar (for those who asked), and bought several cases of their chardonnay, old-patch red, and zinfindel. Finally, their champaigne, which Trentadue isn't necessarily known for, was absolutely delicious. As if the wonderful staff and scenery weren't enough, they throw in a 1 year membership in their wine-club. I would definitely and enthusiastically recommend Trentadue for any couple looking to have a California wine-country wedding.

My husband and I were married at Trentadue Winery in August 2012, and the experience could not have been better. It is a gorgeous location, with beautiful landscaping and grapevines. They have a huge indoor pavilion right next to the ceremony site, which is extremely lovely and convenient for the reception. As if the comfortable facilities and beautiful location weren’t enough, it’s almost worth getting married at Trentadue just for their wedding coordinator, Alyssa. She didn’t just help us with the site—she helped us figure out almost every detail of our wedding. She gives wonderful advice whenever you have a question, and she puts you in touch with people as friendly and capable as herself, if you ask about caterers, florists, etc. Both Alyssa and her colleague Mary were at our wedding, and they made everything run perfectly. The people at Trentadue are friendly and accommodating; the site elegant and comfortable. If you want to get married in Sonoma County, I highly recommend this location!

Nadlie · Married on 04/27/2012

Alyssa and the rest of the Trentadue staff made our wedding day a day to always remember. The venue is absolutely beautiful and Alyssa was so extremely helpful. Any questions we asked or accommodations we had, she was there and on top of it. She made planning for our wedding easy! The venue just had everything, the views, the great reception and cocktail areas, the amazing staff for events as well as the tasting room, the great wine options, and the price was so great compared to other wineries in the area. The day of our wedding went down without a hitch and if there was any issues, neither my new husband and I were aware of anything. They made our day so memorable and great, that it really did go by too quickly. If we had to do it over again, we wouldn't have changed a thing. Alyssa helped us so much recommending other vendors that she has worked with that we kept saying that we definitely had our "A Team." Trentadue is a beautiful venue that I highly recommend it to anyone.

Jennifer · Married on 11/12/2011

We were married in November, and Trentadue was an amazing location for a wedding venue. My dream was to get married outside overlooking a vineyard, and Trentadue provided that and then some. The fall colors on the vines were beautiful and the setting was breathtaking. Many of our guests told us that it was the most beautiful setting for a ceremony and reception that they had ever seen.

From the minute we sat down with Alyssa and Jennifer to begin the planning process, our minds were set at ease. They provided a list of recommended vendors, which proved to be so helpful, and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was exactly the way we wanted it. They were always available when we had questions and to help us make decisions.

We did not have a wedding planner, but on the day of the event, I was able to relax and enjoy myself because I knew that Alyssa had everything taken care of. Even when one of my guests accidentally spilled red wine on the back of my dress, Alyssa was right there with Wine Away and white cloths to make sure that it was cleaned up and didn't stain.

I can't say enough about our experience at Trentadue and how perfect our wedding was!

Jennifer · Married on 08/20/2011

We got married at Trentadue in August 2011 and had the most amazing experience ever! From the moment we stepped foot on the winery to look at the property to the moment we were walking away at the end of our wedding night, the team at Trentadue made sure our day was absolutely perfect. Aside from the fact that the property is absolutely gorgeous, well manicured, and perfect for a wedding, Jennifer and Alyssa were so helpful in the planning process. They were professional, honest, and responded immediately to any question we had. They were creative and offered many options for how to create our special event. They offered referrals for other vendors which were all wonderful. All in all the team went above and beyond to make sure that we loved everything and were set up to have an amazing wedding.

And that we did! On our wedding day, the property looked amazing and Jen and Alyssa were there to make sure everything went as planned. I did not hire a wedding planner but had zero stress on my wedding day because the Trentadue team was so organized and on top of things. During the wedding, they made sure the timeline was moving along and checked in with all the right people throughout the night. We got so many compliments on the venue as well as the wine and champagne! Our photos came out beautiful because of the gorgeous setting that Trentadue provides. There are so many locations on the property for photos. Anyone who is lucky enough to get married at Trentadue will be pleased beyond their expectations!
    Here are some of our photos!

Courtney · Married on 06/18/2011

Trentadue served as an amazing reception location as it is pretty much the only winery that can accommodate over 150 people comfortably for an outdoor dinner. If possible, you should definitely visit the venue as pictures don't actually do it justice. (For most places, I was more disappointed when I saw it in person compared to their pictures, but this was the exact opposite.)

Jenn and Alyssa are the most responsive wedding coordinators you will ever interact with at a winery. This is actually Trentadue's best feature since they give you such personalized attention and make sure that all the details are smoothed out beforehand.

Trentadue has no wine minimum which is a huge plus!

The only limiting thing is that the music has to be off by 10pm, but if that really bothers you, find another county...

Sent on 07/25/2011

Trentadue Winery's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Courtney! Jen and I are so thrilled that you and Colin had such a wonderful experience at Trentadue. It has been our pleasure working with you and your families and making sure your big day was nothing less than perfect. We wish you both all the best and hope to see you back at Trentadue in the future.