Jacuzzi Family Vineyards

Sonoma, CA View map
Up to 200 guests

Up to 200 guests

In 1907, Fred Cline’s grandfather, Valeriano Jacuzzi and his brothers emigrated from Italy to America hoping to create a better life for their family. Over the years, the Jacuzzi brothers built a dynasty based on agricultural innovations, which ultimately led to the invention of the famous Jacuzzi spa. Valeriano Jacuzzi proffered his viticultural wisdom to his grandsons Fred and Matt Cline. In 1994, the Cline brothers honored their grandfathers’ passion for winemaking by producing a reserve line of wines under the Jacuzzi Family label.

The Jacuzzi Family Winery continues that tradition. The18,000 sqare foot winery building, a replica of the family home in the Fruili region in Italy, houses the Jacuzzi wines and winemaking facility. Under magnificent pieces of Italian art, Venetian-style glass chandeliers and handmade furnishings, the winery provides a dramatic and awe-inspiring backdrop for weddings. Our wedding clients enjoy the exclusive use of three venues: our Vineyard Vista, overlooking the estate vines and complete with a marble fountain imported from Italy; our Grand Piazza with magnificent stone work, pilars, and old world charm; and our cathedral-like Barrel Room with Romanesque statues, baroque art, apse and exposed wood beams. For a day that will stay in the hearts and mind of your friends and loved ones forever, Jacuzzi is the place to make your wedding dreams come true.
We look forward to hosting you!

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Winery

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Bar Services
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Preferred Vendors Only
Set Up

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Limited Bar
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
December

4.7
  • Hasmik
    Hasmik Married on 04/27/2019

Breathtaking venue oh so romantic

Ahhh Jacuzzi- the wedding venue of my dreams!! The photos online don't do it justice. The moment I walked onto their grounds, I knew this is where I wanted to get married. Prior to this I had visited close to 20 venues, mostly in the Napa/Sonoma area (pretty much all the vineyards that allow weddings). I didn't think any of them came even close. From the beautiful barrel room with tall ceilings, to the romantic piazza with market lights, to the outside patio with the fountains, olive trees, lemon trees and the vineyards, this place is hard to beat. I'm beyond grateful that I can say that I had the wedding of my dreams! The Jacuzzi staff was wonderful to work with. Gail truly is the best! I was also grateful that they let me hire some of the vendors from Sacramento (where I am from, and they have excellent and much more affordable vendors). I personally think Jacuzzi's venue price, although high, is well worth it. Yes I had to rent pretty much everything, but it's a breath taking location that is worth it. I can't wait to return there to relive the amazing memories we made in April 2019. Thank you thank you!
    Andrea Married on 10/11/2015
    I couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding venue for our wedding last weekend! We couldn't decide if we were in Sonoma or Italy! The weather was perfect and our whole day was magical! Mary and the team at Jacuzzi was PHENOMENAL to work with! Mary was SO on top of every email, every question, and every last detail to ensure that everything went smoothly. She was extremely organized which helped put me and everyone else at ease. Mary worked seamlessly with all the vendors and knew the ins and outs of everything.

I loved having the bridal suite as our little refuge. We had the ceremony in the back courtyard facing the piazza with those glorious doors closed to showcase them. We had cocktail hour by the fountain so everyone could enjoy the vineyard. We had the dinner in the piazza which turned out SO stunning and we had dancing in the barrel room. The day was absolutely magical! I HIGHLY recommend Jacuzzi as a wedding venue
    Michelle Married on 09/21/2014
    This wasn't our first pick of venue, but WOW am I glad we had our wedding here.
    The venue is the base for your wedding and Jacuzzi have it down pack! They are so well regarded in the community, all our vendors were so pleased we had chosen such a professional venue that knew what they were doing. From our wedding planner, caterer, DJ... all our vendors interacted seamlessly with Jacuzzi making our day perfect.
    We were married in the vineyards, followed by cocktail hour near the fountain and dinner/dancing in the courtyard. The simple things such as bathrooms and endless staff made the venue stand out on the day. Our guests just LOVED the atmosphere and we are up there for best wedding ever!

Real Weddings

• Cat & Scott
    129 photos · 08/25/2018
  • Mike & Aimee
    21 photos · 09/16/2014

Wine Valley Catering Wine Valley Catering Wedding Caterers

Beautiful Venue for all events especially Weddings! Great staff to work with.

Park Avenue Catering Park Avenue Catering Wedding Caterers

We (Park Avenue Catering) have catered many weddings at Jacuzzi Family Winery and it is one of our favorite venues. The setting is fabulous and the team at Jacuzzi is excellent. They are organized, professional and very personable. A great place to have your wedding!

Thomas Hughes Films Thomas Hughes Films Wedding Videographers

Jacuzzi Family Vineyards is absolutely stunning! The wine country has gotten an amazing new location for weddings and Thomas Hughes Films is always thrilled to work there!

24724 Arnold Drive Sonoma, CA, 95476
Location of (Jacuzzi Family Vineyards)

Jacuzzi Family Vineyards frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of Jacuzzi Family Vineyards in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Jacuzzi Family Vineyards for wedding events is known for:
  • Winery

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Jacuzzi Family Vineyards for wedding events?

Jacuzzi Family Vineyards offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Jacuzzi Family Vineyards offer?

Jacuzzi Family Vineyards offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Jacuzzi Family Vineyards offer for wedding events?

Jacuzzi Family Vineyards offers the following services for wedding events:
  • All Inclusive Packages
  • Bar Services
  • Event Rentals
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Preferred Vendors Only
  • Set Up

What furniture and decorations does Jacuzzi Family Vineyards have available for wedding events?

Jacuzzi Family Vineyards offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Chairs
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Jacuzzi Family Vineyards and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jacuzzi Family Vineyards is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 4.8 in average response time, 4.8 in professionalism, 4.5 in flexibility and 4.5 in value.

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding