24724 Arnold Drive, Sonoma, CA 95476 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jacuzzi Family Vineyards

In 1907, Fred Cline's grandfather, Valeriano Jacuzzi and his brothers emigrated from Italy to America hoping to create a better life for their family. Over the years, the Jacuzzi brothers built a dynasty based on agricultural innovations, which ultimately led to the invention of the famous Jacuzzi spa. Valeriano Jacuzzi proffered his viticultural wisdom to his grandsons Fred and Matt Cline. In 1994, the Cline brothers honored their grandfathers' passion for winemaking by producing a reserve line of wines under the Jacuzzi Family label.

The Jacuzzi Family Winery continues that tradition. The18,000 sqare foot winery building, a replica of the fam
ily home in the Fruili region in
Italy, houses the Jacuzzi wines and winemaking facility. Under magnificent pieces of Italian art, Venetian-style glass chandeliers and handmade furnishings, the winery provides a dramatic and awe-inspiring backdrop for weddings. Our wedding clients enjoy the exclusive use of three venues: our Vineyard Vista, overlooking the estate vines and complete with a marble fountain imported from Italy; our Grand Piazza with magnificent stone work, pilars, and old world charm; and our cathedral-like Barrel Room with Romanesque statues, baroque art, apse and exposed wood beams. For a day that will stay in the hearts and mind of your friends and loved ones forever, Jacuzzi is the place to make your wedding dreams come true.
We look forward to hosting you!

Viewofentryatnight
Viewofentryduringtheday
frontofbuilding

11 Reviews for Jacuzzi Family Vineyards

Andrea · Married on 10/11/2015

I couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding venue for our wedding last weekend! We couldn't decide if we were in Sonoma or Italy! The weather was perfect and our whole day was magical! Mary and the team at Jacuzzi was PHENOMENAL to work with! Mary was SO on top of every email, every question, and every last detail to ensure that everything went smoothly. She was extremely organized which helped put me and everyone else at ease. Mary worked seamlessly with all the vendors and knew the ins and outs of everything.

I loved having the bridal suite as our little refuge. We had the ceremony in the back courtyard facing the piazza with those glorious doors closed to showcase them. We had cocktail hour by the fountain so everyone could enjoy the vineyard. We had the dinner in the piazza which turned out SO stunning and we had dancing in the barrel room. The day was absolutely magical! I HIGHLY recommend Jacuzzi as a wedding venue

Sent on 10/15/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2014

This wasn't our first pick of venue, but WOW am I glad we had our wedding here.
    The venue is the base for your wedding and Jacuzzi have it down pack! They are so well regarded in the community, all our vendors were so pleased we had chosen such a professional venue that knew what they were doing. From our wedding planner, caterer, DJ... all our vendors interacted seamlessly with Jacuzzi making our day perfect.
    We were married in the vineyards, followed by cocktail hour near the fountain and dinner/dancing in the courtyard. The simple things such as bathrooms and endless staff made the venue stand out on the day. Our guests just LOVED the atmosphere and we are up there for best wedding ever!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Tabitha · Married on 09/02/2012

Loved Loved Loved working with Jacuzzi Family Vineyards....my wedding was absolutely perfect in every way!! I know, I know....not to many brides can say that but, I can :) my ceremony and reception were both held at Jacuzzi and for me it was a destination wedding to be planned in 3 months, yikes! I can't express how easy and pleasant it was to work and plan with Jacuzzi. They made it very smooth and easy going that....I wasn't as stressed as I should have been!!! I would choose Jacuzzi in a heart beat....every single one of my guest were in amazement, from the venue to the servers ;) to get that kind of reaction was worth every penny spent.

Sent on 09/08/2012

Jacuzzi Family Vineyards FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Winery
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Preferred Vendors Only, Set Up
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, December

Real Weddings

• Wine Valley Catering
    Wine Valley Catering Wedding Caterers

Beautiful Venue for all events especially Weddings! Great staff to work with.

• Park Avenue Catering
    Park Avenue Catering Wedding Caterers

We (Park Avenue Catering) have catered many weddings at Jacuzzi Family Winery and it is one of our favorite venues. The setting is fabulous and the team at Jacuzzi is excellent. They are organized, professional and very personable. A great place to have your wedding!

• Thomas Hughes Films
    Thomas Hughes Films Wedding Videographers

Jacuzzi Family Vineyards is absolutely stunning! The wine country has gotten an amazing new location for weddings and Thomas Hughes Films is always thrilled to work there!

• 24724 Arnold Drive Sonoma, 95476 See on map