Jacuzzi Family Vineyards Reviews

11 | Sonoma, CA

11 Reviews for Jacuzzi Family Vineyards

Andrea · Married on 10/11/2015

I couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding venue for our wedding last weekend! We couldn't decide if we were in Sonoma or Italy! The weather was perfect and our whole day was magical! Mary and the team at Jacuzzi was PHENOMENAL to work with! Mary was SO on top of every email, every question, and every last detail to ensure that everything went smoothly. She was extremely organized which helped put me and everyone else at ease. Mary worked seamlessly with all the vendors and knew the ins and outs of everything.

I loved having the bridal suite as our little refuge. We had the ceremony in the back courtyard facing the piazza with those glorious doors closed to showcase them. We had cocktail hour by the fountain so everyone could enjoy the vineyard. We had the dinner in the piazza which turned out SO stunning and we had dancing in the barrel room. The day was absolutely magical! I HIGHLY recommend Jacuzzi as a wedding venue

Sent on 10/15/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2014

This wasn't our first pick of venue, but WOW am I glad we had our wedding here.
    The venue is the base for your wedding and Jacuzzi have it down pack! They are so well regarded in the community, all our vendors were so pleased we had chosen such a professional venue that knew what they were doing. From our wedding planner, caterer, DJ... all our vendors interacted seamlessly with Jacuzzi making our day perfect.
    We were married in the vineyards, followed by cocktail hour near the fountain and dinner/dancing in the courtyard. The simple things such as bathrooms and endless staff made the venue stand out on the day. Our guests just LOVED the atmosphere and we are up there for best wedding ever!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Tabitha · Married on 09/02/2012

Loved Loved Loved working with Jacuzzi Family Vineyards....my wedding was absolutely perfect in every way!! I know, I know....not to many brides can say that but, I can :) my ceremony and reception were both held at Jacuzzi and for me it was a destination wedding to be planned in 3 months, yikes! I can't express how easy and pleasant it was to work and plan with Jacuzzi. They made it very smooth and easy going that....I wasn't as stressed as I should have been!!! I would choose Jacuzzi in a heart beat....every single one of my guest were in amazement, from the venue to the servers ;) to get that kind of reaction was worth every penny spent.

Sent on 09/08/2012

Michelle · Married on 08/20/2010

One word describes how I felt about our experience with Jacuzzi Vineyards: UNBELIEVABLE! This venue is absolutely stunning. The ceremony was held outside facing the vineyards, with cocktail hour in the Italian style piazza, and the reception in the gorgeously decorated and spacious barrel room. The beauty of this venue is that you don't need to spend a fortune on floral arrangements, as this property is breathtaking and very well landscaped. The entire staff were extremely fun, professional, and supportive in helping us throughout the entire wedding process. The venue itself has a pretty expensive price tag, but trust me, it's worth the price! LOVED, LOVED, LOVED our venue, and can't wait to go back and visit in the future.

Sent on 10/03/2010

sherry · Married on 08/16/2008

I booked Jacuzzi Family Vineyards about 1 1/2 months before my wedding date. They had lots of flexibility with their dates, they were fast, professional in their responses. They worked with you instead of demanding a list of do's and don'ts. I couldn't have asked for a better venue for my wedding, the guests couldn't stop raving. Not only is Jacuzzi a beautiful venue the staff are just as lovely as the venue. Loved Melanie one of the event coordinators. She has become part of our family. She was just wonderful!!! Thank you Jacuzzi for making our day a special one to remember years to come.

Sent on 12/19/2008

Ashley · Married on 08/16/2014

I just had my dream wedding at Jacuzzi and I am so happy that this was the venue we went with. Both my husband and I come from Italian families and we wanted our wedding guests to fill like they were in Tuscany, and we achieved just that. The property is absolutely beautiful and in my opinion, doesn't need a lot of extra "wedding fluff", which will save you money on flowers and decor. From the courtyard, to the vineyards out back and the dreamy, romantic barrel room, this venue truly has it all.

Also, the wedding coordinator, Gail, was a pleasure to work with. She was organized and very reasonable with our many questions and requests throughout the whole planning process.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Jacuzzi was perfect! We received so many compliments from our guests about the venue. The barrel room was beautiful for our dinner reception. We had up-lighting which added a romantic glow to all the barrels. We had about 185 guests, and there was plenty of room. We had our ceremony out in the back facing the winery wall. The only negative was that the sun was directly in the guests' faces, but if this is a problem for anyone, you could just change the direction of the ceremony and have it facing the fountain and vineyards. The piazza was a great setting for cocktail hour. We also really enjoyed Jacuzzi's staff. Mary was absolutely incredible to work with. She was so flexible, professional, responsive and fun! She had some great ideas throughout the whole process and made everything so easy. I really felt taken care of by her, and trusted that she would make sure everything ran smoothly. Jacuzzi also has plenty of parking for the guests, so that's not a problem at all. I also really enjoyed the room that the bride and bridesmaids get ready in. It was beautiful for photos. Jacuzzi is pricey, but it's comparable to other venues in wine country. It was definitely worth the price.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Rashell · Married on 09/28/2013

3.0

We looked at over 10 venues when planning out destination wedding in Sonoma and apparently we were saving the best for last. We feel in love with Jacuzzi the moment we got there. And things only got better once we signed a contract. Gail was great to work with and she was in constant contact with my wedding planner (Stephanie Cole - Cole Drake Events). Our wedding day was perfect and we could not have had a better venue than Jacuzzi.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Patrick · Married on 10/18/2008

2.5

We looked at MANY venues in Sonoma for our wedding and Jacuzzi was a no-brainer. Albeit a bit expensive, there is no more perfect site for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception in one place! The staff is superb and stopped short of nothing to see to our every need. Very flexible, very kind, very helpful. We'd do it again at Jacuzzi in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/19/2008

4.2
      3.5

We had a wonderful experience at Jacuzzi Family Vineyards. Chris Merino was very helpful and professional during the planning process as well as the wedding day. Definitely recommend

Sent on 07/11/2012

Matt · Married on 05/30/2015

3.8
      3.0
      3.5

They provided the wine for our reception. It was amazing and their service was impeccable. Also great price point for quality

Sent on 06/22/2015