The Write Image Reviews

37 Reviews for The Write Image

1 User photo

The Write Image 1

Mary · Married on 11/03/2018

We used The Write Image for our wedding invitations, welcome cards and seating cards. Everything was beautiful and what we wanted! Kathy will go above and beyond to make sure you find exactly what you want in your budget for your wedding day! Our invitations with custom addressing looked beautiful and saved us so much time. Her knowledge and experience helped us with all our decisions and we were truly satisfied. Our feedback on our invitations was amazing! We couldn't be happier! Can't wait to use her again!!!

Mary

Sent on 10/25/2018

The Write Image's reply:

Mary, Thank you so much for your very thoughtful review of The Write Image and the services that we can supply. It was certainly my pleasure to work with you and Morgan on everything for the special day next weekend. I will be thinking about you at The Cottonroom and will look forward to seeing some beautiful pics too! P.S. I am so sorry though that I missed seeing this review when you first wrote it. Thanks for pointing it out to me!

Meredith · Married on 10/20/2018

I had such a wonderful experience working with Kathy! When it was time to order invitations, I started a new job and was finishing up night classes for my masters. So my time off from work was incredibly slim and I was in night classes 3 nights a week for school. Kathy went above and beyond working around my schedule. She even came in on a holiday that I had off just so we could look through invitations! I explained to Kathy what I was looking for and she pulled books from different vendors that she thought we would like. She picked out my style perfectly and she answered all the questions that my mom and I had on how the ordering process would work, fees for assembly, different color and font options, paper options, and more. It was great to sit down and actually talk with somebody who knows this industry so well! After we ordered the invitations and 2 sets of stationary, Kathy was very prompt in showing us our proofs, where the status was with the order, and when we should be expecting invitations to arrive. Every e-mail my mom and I have sent her has been responded to within the hour and she kept us in the loop on every step of the process! Upon receiving our invitations, my mom and I realized that we miscalculated the guest list numbers and Kathy was there to save the day. Kathy got the order out very quickly and we received the extra invitations within weeks of the first set. We even asked if she could address all of our envelopes and she did all of them over a weekend, and we have around 200 invitations to go out. I cannot thank Kathy enough for making this process so incredibly easy! My fiance and I are completely blown away with the quality of product that we received on our invitations and stationary. We both knew coming into this what we wanted for our invitations and Kathy made our vision come to life! With the time constraints that I had, we would have never been able to get our dream invitations without her.

Sent on 07/02/2018

The Write Image's reply:

Thank you so much Meredith for your eloquent review about your experience with me and The Write Image. You and your family are so sweet! I really have enjoyed getting to know all of you and working to get you just the perfect invitation for your special day! I wish you a wonderful wedding for sure.

Stephanie · Married on 06/03/2018

I am soooo happy with my invitations! Kathy was a joy to work with. She is very knowledgeable and was able to get exactly what we wanted and very fast!!!

Dana · Married on 05/26/2018

Kathy Misjan at The Write Image in Cary was a delight to work with on invitations, programs, table numbers, and place cards for my daughter, Kaitlyn's July wedding!!

Sent on 08/03/2018

The Write Image's reply:

Hi Dana Thank you so much for the comments on Wedding Wire and I enjoyed working on all the projects for you. I certainly appreciate your review and hope to see you soon!

Kayli · Married on 11/18/2017

Kathy was super helpful in creating our invitations for our wedding. She sat down with us and went through multiple books of invitations, envelopes, inks, etc until we felt we had designed an invitation that truly represented us. She also was open to changes we wanted after we saw the first proof. It took a little longer than expected to get the proof approved and sent for printing, but it was definitely worth it in the end. The invitations look fantastic!!

Sent on 06/24/2017

The Write Image's reply:

Good morning Kayli! I was very happy to see the review you wrote for us. Thank you so much! It was my pleasure to work with you and your mother in order to design and end up with just the most perfect invitation suite! Let me know if we can help in any other way!

Marley · Married on 11/11/2017

Wonderful experience with the Write Image! The invitations, placecards, and thank you cards were beautiful! Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    The Write Image 2

The Write Image's reply:

Marley, thank you so much for the great review and comments on Wedding Wire! I really enjoyed working with you and your mom (and dad too!) Hopefully you or Anne Marie will stop by with some photos of the big day. Congratulations!

Catherine · Married on 07/29/2017

Kathy was outstanding at guiding us to the perfect invitation to meet our needs and reflect the balance of elegance, ease, and welcome we want to extend to our guests. Kathy and her staff were quick to respond to questions and correct proofs. In the end, we have a perfect printed invitation and are happy to recommend The Write Image.

Sent on 02/28/2017

The Write Image's reply:

Sally I want to thank you so much for the wonderful review that you gave us regarding your wedding invitations! You and your mother Catherine were such a pleasure to work with and so responsive to anything I may have added to all of your already great ideas. I look forward to working with you again on any other paper products that you may need for your special upcoming day! Hope to see you soon.

K · Married on 05/27/2017

We did our wedding invitations through The Write Image and they were so beautiful! We received so many compliments from family and friends on how nice they were, we even purchased a Kate Space frame that's specific to the wedding invitation, and plan to put our invites, reply cards, and envelopes in a keep sake box. We received great service from The Write Image as well. The owner sat down with me to go through all their samples (I was very picky!) and was happy to help anyway she could! I highly recommend using The Write Image.

• W

Wendy · Married on 02/25/2017

I highly recommend the Write Image for your wedding invitations, programs, thank you cards, and napkins! Kathy provided me with excellent service, and she was prompt in submitting orders and following up with the printers.

Sent on 03/13/2017

The Write Image's reply:

Wendy I was thrilled to see the very nice review that you gave us on Wedding Wire! Thank you so much....I totally enjoyed the experience with you as well. Best of luck in your future with new hubby! Stop in sometime too and show us some pics! Kathy

Tiffany · Married on 11/05/2016

Choosing The Write Image to do my wedding invitations was one of the best decisions that I made! Kathy is very knowledgeable, professional, flexible, and detailed. When working with brides she makes the process very easy and she was able to create an invitation design that really captured the elegance that I want for my wedding. Kathy also created thank-you cards and place cards for my wedding as well. Prior to going to The Write Image, I visited at least four other invitations places in the Triangle however, I know I made the write decision.

Sent on 08/03/2016

The Write Image's reply:

Hi Tiffany Thank you so much for sharing your opinions of your experience here with us at The Write Image. It always pleases me tremendously to hear that we have satisfied our brides in all ways and we thank you again for making that public knowledge. Take care and let us know if we can help in any other way before the big day. Kathy

Rhonda · Married on 11/05/2016

Kathy Misjan of "The Write Image" did a fantastic job for us! We used her services for Invitations, Wedding Announcements, Guest Book, Unity Candle Set, and cocktail napkins. She patiently sat down with us and listened very well and offered great advice. She personally delivered items to our wedding venue site and saved me some valuable time! Everything turned out lovely and Kathy played an important role in the success of my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 12/07/2016

The Write Image's reply:

Rhonda, thank you so much for the thoughtful review of our services at The Write Image. We truly enjoyed working with you and your family and getting the chance to know all of you too! Thanks also for sharing some of the photos of your lovely event. We love seeing the fruits of our labor!

Liezel · Married on 07/16/2016

You will never go wrong with The Write Image. Me and my husband loved working with them. Kathy and her team were really helpful, very knowledgeable and professional. We purchased invitations with thank you cards and also fans that we gave to our guests during the wedding. We received a lot of compliments like the invitations looks fancy and elegant. During our wedding the fans were a bit hit and guests were impressed that they matched the invitations. The Write Image was a big part on how our wedding became successful. We are very thankful that we chose them. Thank you Kathy and to your team!

Sent on 08/10/2016

The Write Image's reply:

Thank you so much Liezel and Austin for the great review of our services. I enjoyed working with you to get you just the perfect look for your wedding and reception. I'm certain it was a beautiful day for you and I wish you all the best in your future together! And again I enjoyed the photos you sent!

Colleen · Married on 07/02/2016

I came to the Write Image for invitations for my July 2016 wedding. Kathy was absolutely amazing to work with. She took so much time with my mother and I to go through every detail of the invitations. She helped us with the design, format, fonts, colors, and options. I am so glad that Kathy was there to advise us on things such as wording and etiquette from everything from the actual invitation to details in the RSVP cards that made it easier on us! After taking so much time to really understand every detail of what we wanted, she created proofs within a very short turn-around time and was very patient with any edits that we had. The Write Image had a wonderful array of selections that allowed us to match colors perfectly (including ribbon!) and really put to life what our imaginations had created. The invitations came back absolutely perfectly and we received so many compliments on them. When it came time to make wedding programs, we wouldn’t have gone anywhere else. Sure enough, Kathy gave us the same attention, advice, and review to make them absolutely perfect. If you are looking for someone who can provide you with the selection and guidance for any big event, I would highly recommend Kathy and The Write Image.

Sent on 07/14/2016

The Write Image's reply:

Colleen, I am just responding to your very kind review because of a short vacation to NYC...wedding details on this end now! But did not want your thoughtful and complimentary review to go unnoticed. I truly enjoyed the whole process with you and your mother and was so happy to pull your imagination and vision to life with your gorgeous invitation and programs. I'm certain that the invitations set the perfect tone for your event at Merrimon Wynne house as I noticed great pics on IG. Can't wait to see more! Thanks again and congratulations to the two of you!

Liz · Married on 05/29/2016

My mom and I loved working with Kathy! She was extremely knowledgeable and helpful when picking out the wedding invitations. She also helped us out of a major jam when printing our envelopes. For that, we will be eternally grateful. The Write Image has so many neat things to look at and to buy, it's not just for weddings. The shop is really adorable! We also purchased a beautiful wedding photo album, our thank you cards, and a very cool guestbook pen. We will definitely will be going back to The Write Image in the future! Thanks a bunch Kathy!!! You're a pro and a lifesaver!

Sent on 04/08/2016

The Write Image's reply:

Thank you so much Liz for the very kind review. I have thoroughly enjoyed working and getting to know all of you through this experience. I wish for you a beautiful wedding and life with your hubby-to-be and will look forward to seeing some pics later!

Caren · Married on 05/28/2016

We regularly shop at The Write Image. Kathy is wonderful to work with and provided great guidance with the invitations. They turned out wonderfully and perfectly reflected the style my daughter was looking for. The store also has a great selection of cards and gifts. I highly recommend it.

Sent on 04/22/2016

The Write Image's reply:

Thank you Caren for the kind review. I enjoy both you and your family and was so happy also to please Rachel with the Vera Wang invitation suite! I will look forward to seeing pics from the wedding when you have them!

Rachel · Married on 05/28/2016

If you want a warm, stress-free experience choosing wedding stationary, the Write Image is the perfect spot! Kathy, Charm, and the rest of the staff were very professional and a delight to work with throughout the entire process. Kathy helped us narrow down and select our invitations from a wide variety of styles- and we've gotten SO MANY compliments on them! Kathy even found thank you notes to match our invites! Working with Kathy and the Write Image team was a true pleasure.

Sent on 05/21/2016

The Write Image's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel for your kind words. Working with you and your family on your wedding stationery was also a wonderful, laid back experience for us. Your Vera Wang suite was fabulous and I can't wait to see more pictures of how you tied everything together for your upcoming big day!

Ashley · Married on 05/14/2016

Kathy and her team were absolutely wonderful! My husband and I were referred to The Write Image from my grandmother when looking for wedding invitations and were so thankful we decided to talk to someone in person instead of ordering from an online site. There were so many options to choose from but she was able to pinpoint the look we were going for and helped us create the perfect invitation! Our guests loved the cards and we couldn't have been happier with our decision.

Sent on 05/28/2016

The Write Image's reply:

We so appreciate you Ashley for reviewing us on Wedding Wire regarding your experience with us here in our shop. We also appreciate and thank you for taking advantage of our expertise while shopping in person verses an online invitation site. We love working with our brides in finding that perfect look to set the tone for their weddings. I'm so happy that you too were pleased! Many thanks again and I wish you all the best!

Eda · Married on 05/07/2016

Kathy was fantastic! She made the process of picking out wedding invitations so easy. She stuck to our price range and guided our decisions all the way through. She remained flexible with us and never rushed us into any decision. I would certainly work with Kathy for other events and would visit her shop for great little gift items!

Sent on 08/17/2016

The Write Image's reply:

Thank you so much for the very kind review! And Congratulations on your wedding. I hope it was "The Best Day Ever! Kathy

Sarah · Married on 04/30/2016

Kathy is wonderful to work with- she clearly cares about her customers and their experience.

She was willing to sit down with us for as long as we needed to pick out exactly what we wanted. She's very knowledgeable about brand offerings, appropriate verbiage, and pricing. She was very helpful when it came to picking out fonts, colors, etc. in terms of advising on what other customers have and have not been happy with in the past. Write image also offers a wide range of options (price, style, brands, etc.).

I was very impressed with my experience ordering engagement party invitations and save the dates. I'm planning to return for wedding invitations.

Sent on 04/24/2015

The Write Image's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah for the review. It was my pleasure to meet and work with you after knowing and working with your mother for so long. I think we all will enjoy planning your big day!

Liz Drago · Married on 03/05/2016

Exceptional Service, Creativity and Warmth

What could be crazier than 2 kids, living in 2 different states, deciding to get married 2 months apart? One bride - invitations, response cards and thank you's - and one groom - rehearsal dinner (family) and cocktail party (everyone else). Kathy was wonderful in helping keep everything on an even keel. She presented well thought out options, was very conscious of budget, and had some stunning ideas to make each project memorable and unique. Being able to see spec copies via email was so helpful since everyone was in a different spot and any questions we had were always answered quickly and thoughtfully. I never felt rushed, or like my order was just a number. I had such a good experience with the weddings that I went back to Kathy to have some personal stationary printed, and I think she had just as much fun as I did in designing my note cards. I am so glad that I chose The Write Image.

Sent on 11/28/2018

The Write Image's reply:

Thank you so much Liz for the very thoughtful and kind review of me and my services. I really did enjoy and appreciate working with you....BUT the highlight for sure was the fashionable shoe designs we printed on your stationery! What fun! And P.S. I've enjoyed reconnecting with you at LT Fitness.

Gray · Married on 11/07/2015

We purchased wedding programs and dinner name cards through Write Image. Kathy was pleasant to work with. She asked what we needed/wanted, explained the different options she could provide, produced drafts in a timely manner, took feedback openly, and produced a very high quality final product. One minor mistake was made (a typo on our part, I think), she happily and quickly corrected it. That said, there were two things put her service way above the online businesses which I almost used:
    1) you work personally with Kathy, as opposed to online creation tools
    2) her fees/expenses were reasonable (the online guys' were NOT)
    Thanks, Kathy, for your vital part in our beautiful wedding.

Katherine · Married on 10/17/2015

AMAZING! The Write Image was by far the best vendor I worked with for any of my wedding needs. I had so much fun designing my invitations and they were wonderful to work with. After getting my invitations I realized I needed direction cards. I called them and they had them completely done in two days! I was blown away by the quality and kindness!!

Rebecca · Married on 09/06/2015

We used The Write Image for our invitations, thank you notes, and wedding programs and are very, very glad that we did. Kathy was so very helpful navigating all the choices so that we ended up with perfect choices for the wedding. She is very patient and knowledgeable about papers, fonts, verbiage, and options, and once we had selected the invitations, she showed us options for the programs and thank you notes so that everything went together. She was so, so helpful and we were thrilled with all! We were also able to find cute flower girls gifts and baskets, and other items for the wedding in her store. We had ordered invitations online before but are so glad we didn't for this event--the quality, the custom verbiage, and the guidance from Kathy set the tone. #exactlyright

Sent on 09/22/2015

The Write Image's reply:

Rebecca Thank you so much for telling Wedding Wire brides about The Write Image and myself. I enjoyed working with you and was happy to know that all of it came together for you and Nancy. I love all that we put together from the beautiful invitation with the lace belly band to the programs and all. Take care and thanks again!

Mary · Married on 06/13/2015

Working with Kathy was amazing! She understood what we were looking for and helped us through the entire process. To be able to touch the paper and coordinate all the extras is something you just can't do online. You really need to be able to use all your senses when making these decisions and to have someone as experienced as Kathy made the entire process so much easier. I'm writing the review under invitations but Kathy did so much more for us! She helped us with the entire invitation suite as well as coordinating all the extras: the guest registry and pen, locally made soaps with our design, napkins, matches, personalized bags, tissues (for the tears of joy), favor boxes, engraved cake knife and server, place cards for the tables, stationary for the thank you notes, packets of crayons and pictures for the children that attended the wedding, unique gifts for members of the wedding party, an embroidered handkerchief (for the something blue), and so much more. Kathy went above and beyond in making sure that the vision that we had became a reality. We can't thank her enough. You will not go wrong at The Write Image.

Sent on 09/20/2015

The Write Image's reply:

Wow Mary...we sure did a lot together! And I enjoyed it all tremendously. You and Kathryn were so great to work with. Very open minded and receptive to ideas. Between the three of us I feel we got the "job" done. Thanks for the wonderful review.