30 Reviews for The Write Image

Engraving (1)
Shipping (1)
Thermography (1)
30 The Write Image Reviews

Kathy was super helpful in creating our invitations for our wedding. She sat down with us and went through multiple books of invitations, envelopes, inks, etc until we felt we had designed an invitation that truly represented us. She also was open to changes we wanted after we saw the first proof. It took a little longer than expected to get the proof approved and sent for printing, but it was definitely worth it in the end. The invitations look fantastic!!

Profile Picture Kayli, 11/18/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wonderful experience with the Write Image! The invitations, placecards, and thank you cards were beautiful! Would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Marley, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Consultations, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

Kathy was outstanding at guiding us to the perfect invitation to meet our needs and reflect the balance of elegance, ease, and welcome we want to extend to our guests. Kathy and her staff were quick to respond to questions and correct proofs. In the end, we have a perfect printed invitation and are happy to recommend The Write Image.

Profile Picture Catherine, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We did our wedding invitations through The Write Image and they were so beautiful! We received so many compliments from family and friends on how nice they were, we even purchased a Kate Space frame that's specific to the wedding invitation, and plan to put our invites, reply cards, and envelopes in a keep sake box. We received great service from The Write Image as well. The owner sat down with me to go through all their samples (I was very picky!) and was happy to help anyway she could! I highly recommend using The Write Image.

Profile Picture K, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I highly recommend the Write Image for your wedding invitations, programs, thank you cards, and napkins! Kathy provided me with excellent service, and she was prompt in submitting orders and following up with the printers.

Profile Picture Wendy, 2/25/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Choosing The Write Image to do my wedding invitations was one of the best decisions that I made! Kathy is very knowledgeable, professional, flexible, and detailed. When working with brides she makes the process very easy and she was able to create an invitation design that really captured the elegance that I want for my wedding. Kathy also created thank-you cards and place cards for my wedding as well. Prior to going to The Write Image, I visited at least four other invitations places in the Triangle however, I know I made the write decision.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

Kathy Misjan of "The Write Image" did a fantastic job for us! We used her services for Invitations, Wedding Announcements, Guest Book, Unity Candle Set, and cocktail napkins. She patiently sat down with us and listened very well and offered great advice. She personally delivered items to our wedding venue site and saved me some valuable time! Everything turned out lovely and Kathy played an important role in the success of my daughter's wedding.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

You will never go wrong with The Write Image. Me and my husband loved working with them. Kathy and her team were really helpful, very knowledgeable and professional. We purchased invitations with thank you cards and also fans that we gave to our guests during the wedding. We received a lot of compliments like the invitations looks fancy and elegant. During our wedding the fans were a bit hit and guests were impressed that they matched the invitations. The Write Image was a big part on how our wedding became successful. We are very thankful that we chose them. Thank you Kathy and to your team!

Profile Picture Liezel, 7/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I came to the Write Image for invitations for my July 2016 wedding. Kathy was absolutely amazing to work with. She took so much time with my mother and I to go through every detail of the invitations. She helped us with the design, format, fonts, colors, and options. I am so glad that Kathy was there to advise us on things such as wording and etiquette from everything from the actual invitation to details in the RSVP cards that made it easier on us! After taking so much time to really understand every detail of what we wanted, she created proofs within a very short turn-around time and was very patient with any edits that we had. The Write Image had a wonderful array of selections that allowed us to match colors perfectly (including ribbon!) and really put to life what our imaginations had created. The invitations came back absolutely perfectly and we received so many compliments on them. When it came time to make wedding programs, we wouldn’t have gone anywhere else. Sure enough, Kathy gave us the same attention, advice, and review to make them absolutely perfect. If you are looking for someone who can provide you with the selection and guidance for any big event, I would highly recommend Kathy and The Write Image.

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/2/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Programs, RSVP Cards

My mom and I loved working with Kathy! She was extremely knowledgeable and helpful when picking out the wedding invitations. She also helped us out of a major jam when printing our envelopes. For that, we will be eternally grateful. The Write Image has so many neat things to look at and to buy, it's not just for weddings. The shop is really adorable! We also purchased a beautiful wedding photo album, our thank you cards, and a very cool guestbook pen. We will definitely will be going back to The Write Image in the future! Thanks a bunch Kathy!!! You're a pro and a lifesaver!

Profile Picture Liz, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Thank Yous

We regularly shop at The Write Image. Kathy is wonderful to work with and provided great guidance with the invitations. They turned out wonderfully and perfectly reflected the style my daughter was looking for. The store also has a great selection of cards and gifts. I highly recommend it.

Profile Picture Caren, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

If you want a warm, stress-free experience choosing wedding stationary, the Write Image is the perfect spot! Kathy, Charm, and the rest of the staff were very professional and a delight to work with throughout the entire process. Kathy helped us narrow down and select our invitations from a wide variety of styles- and we've gotten SO MANY compliments on them! Kathy even found thank you notes to match our invites! Working with Kathy and the Write Image team was a true pleasure.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Thank Yous

Kathy and her team were absolutely wonderful! My husband and I were referred to The Write Image from my grandmother when looking for wedding invitations and were so thankful we decided to talk to someone in person instead of ordering from an online site. There were so many options to choose from but she was able to pinpoint the look we were going for and helped us create the perfect invitation! Our guests loved the cards and we couldn't have been happier with our decision.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/14/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

Kathy was fantastic! She made the process of picking out wedding invitations so easy. She stuck to our price range and guided our decisions all the way through. She remained flexible with us and never rushed us into any decision. I would certainly work with Kathy for other events and would visit her shop for great little gift items!

Profile Picture User6812743, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kathy is wonderful to work with- she clearly cares about her customers and their experience.

She was willing to sit down with us for as long as we needed to pick out exactly what we wanted. She's very knowledgeable about brand offerings, appropriate verbiage, and pricing. She was very helpful when it came to picking out fonts, colors, etc. in terms of advising on what other customers have and have not been happy with in the past. Write image also offers a wide range of options (price, style, brands, etc.).

I was very impressed with my experience ordering engagement party invitations and save the dates. I'm planning to return for wedding invitations.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We purchased wedding programs and dinner name cards through Write Image. Kathy was pleasant to work with. She asked what we needed/wanted, explained the different options she could provide, produced drafts in a timely manner, took feedback openly, and produced a very high quality final product. One minor mistake was made (a typo on our part, I think), she happily and quickly corrected it. That said, there were two things put her service way above the online businesses which I almost used:
1) you work personally with Kathy, as opposed to online creation tools
2) her fees/expenses were reasonable (the online guys' were NOT)
Thanks, Kathy, for your vital part in our beautiful wedding.

Profile Picture Gray, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

AMAZING! The Write Image was by far the best vendor I worked with for any of my wedding needs. I had so much fun designing my invitations and they were wonderful to work with. After getting my invitations I realized I needed direction cards. I called them and they had them completely done in two days! I was blown away by the quality and kindness!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/17/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We used The Write Image for our invitations, thank you notes, and wedding programs and are very, very glad that we did. Kathy was so very helpful navigating all the choices so that we ended up with perfect choices for the wedding. She is very patient and knowledgeable about papers, fonts, verbiage, and options, and once we had selected the invitations, she showed us options for the programs and thank you notes so that everything went together. She was so, so helpful and we were thrilled with all! We were also able to find cute flower girls gifts and baskets, and other items for the wedding in her store. We had ordered invitations online before but are so glad we didn't for this event--the quality, the custom verbiage, and the guidance from Kathy set the tone. #exactlyright

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Working with Kathy was amazing! She understood what we were looking for and helped us through the entire process. To be able to touch the paper and coordinate all the extras is something you just can't do online. You really need to be able to use all your senses when making these decisions and to have someone as experienced as Kathy made the entire process so much easier. I'm writing the review under invitations but Kathy did so much more for us! She helped us with the entire invitation suite as well as coordinating all the extras: the guest registry and pen, locally made soaps with our design, napkins, matches, personalized bags, tissues (for the tears of joy), favor boxes, engraved cake knife and server, place cards for the tables, stationary for the thank you notes, packets of crayons and pictures for the children that attended the wedding, unique gifts for members of the wedding party, an embroidered handkerchief (for the something blue), and so much more. Kathy went above and beyond in making sure that the vision that we had became a reality. We can't thank her enough. You will not go wrong at The Write Image.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Great shop! They were very patient and helpful when my daughter was shopping for save the dates and invitations. The results were amazing. My daughter couldn't have been happier with the outcome. They will spend as much time as needed to make sure that you are happy with your decision. Great personalized service! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rose, 2/9/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Write Images was a lifesaver and I had the most beautiful invitations. After shopping around for what seemed forever I had fallen in love with a design by William Arthur, the only unfortunate thing...they were way over what I wanted to spend.I had finally convinced myself to go with another brand and Write Image had my new choice. I was not thrilled with the choice, but had come peace with the decision. WI carries William Arthur and I told the owner in passing my dream invitations were by that designer. Not wanting to see any of her brides settle, she took went out of her way and took the time to pick out a very similar and quite frankly much more elegant design and suprised me with a call and email with my perfect new invitations! Thank you for making this a great experience and caring enough to find us the perfect invites!!! I loved them :)- Sarah and Jason

Profile Picture sarah, 5/12/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

LOVE working with Kathy!!! It is amazing how overwhelming getting invitations are! So many books and choices. Kathy made it so easy to navigate through the many choices. She was also fantastic at helping to pick out exactly what to say on the invitations, as well as provided wonderful suggestions. I loved going to visit her, and her adorable shop! I highly recommend going to Kathy. These choices blow online invitations out of the water!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kathy and her staff were absolutely fantastic in helping us decide on our invitations. We were a little late for our invitations, but they were able to customize what we wanted and turn around the invites within two weeks. We could not have been happier with how they turned out!!

Profile Picture Josh, 8/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kathy & the staff at The Write Image were very knowledge & accommodating throughout the entire wedding planning process. Very hands-on & detailed-oriented, Kathy goes the extra mile when servicing her clients. She enjoys her business & has great taste in elegance. Thank you for making my wedding invitations and stationery so gorgeous - I received lots of compliments!

Profile Picture melanie, 7/4/15, 6 Reviews