Raleigh, NC 27601 Map · Phone number

About Oak Leaf Design Studio

First things first - congratulations on your engagement! You've found the one, you've picked a date, and chosen a venue. Your head is probably spinning at this point, evaluating photographers, caterers, videographers, florists... I get it. I've been there. Let's check one more thing off your list - I'm here to make inviting your guests the easy part.

You won't have to scroll through pages and pages of tired designs, settling for something that's not quite right. And you won't have to stress over which shade of blue works best with the other details of your big day. I handle all of those little details, because you've got better things to do. I'll walk you through every step of the way, and make sure you and your unique style are perfectly represented in the final product.

Follow Oak Leaf Design Studio on

acrylicsign

4 Reviews for Oak Leaf Design Studio

Divya Gopal · Married on 08/04/2018

One-of-a-Kind Invitations

Amber made our invitation dreams come true! We were planning our wedding from abroad, and had a number of international guests, so were not sure if we wanted to go down the formal paper invitation route. However, when I came across Amber's map work and calligraphy on Instagram and a few other reviews, I reached out to learn more. She was very responsive and able to communicate via email, though we did meet in person a few times on my visits home to take care of wedding admin. We had a broad-based idea of trying to represent the journeys we had each taken on our way to the wedding day - Amber really beautifully thought of the idea to show landmarks from each of the places we had lived to represent the journey, ending with our wedding venue. We also wanted to have all of our information in one place, in an easily transportable format since many of our guests were traveling, so she came up with a trifold invitation that had all the information necessary and also facilitated the illustrations. We were so, so pleased with the way it turned out - and many of our guests said it was the most unique, fun, pretty invitation they had ever seen. She took our ideas and turned them into a visual reality - and with all of that, we had no issues meeting the timetable we discussed in terms of getting the invitations out. At the end of the day, we are thrilled that we went down the paper invitation route and worked with Amber!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Jessica · Married on 02/10/2018

Amber is AMAZING! She more than made my vision come to life for both our save the dates and wedding invitations. Amber helped to come up with creative ideas to accomplish the look we were striving for while staying within our budget. Both pieces are STUNNING and our guests have consistently complimented us on how beautifully they turned out.

Sent on 01/03/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/28/2017

Oak Leaf Design Studio was amazing! Amber did our Save the Dates, invitations, programs, and our seating chart. Everything turned out beautiful! The best part was how custom everything was, and getting to work with her on our designs. We had a fall wedding that was an "elegant nod to Halloween" and she captured our aesthetic perfectly. Together, we brainstormed ideas for the STDs and ended up on a tarot card - everything in the card related to my husband and I. Multiple people told me they hung them up as art, which is exactly what I wanted. Our invitations and programs were her watercolors, and hand lettering. All our pieces were unique, and reflected us in every way, and Amber was friendly and communicative with us every step of the way! I could not recommend her more.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Oak Leaf Design Studio FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

• Raleigh, 27601 See on map
    Location of (Oak Leaf Design Studio)