The Fountains Banquet Center Reviews

The Fountains Banquet Center 7
  • Heather

Heather · Getting married on 03/14/2020

Beautiful Venue

Kristy is a great person to have at your wedding and on your team! Very flexible as far as accommodations for your wedding.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Tammy · Married on 05/28/2016

Absolutely loved this venue! Ronda was so wonderful to work with! The food was great! Everyone was raving about the seafood pasta. I didn't get any, I regret that..I was too busy mingling to eat. We got in the venue early to decorate. It was so beautiful. Loved having the ceremony and reception in the same place. Very convenient. The midnight pizza looked great! Again..I didn't get any, too busy mingling...everyone loved it. The bar service was wonderful. I had a couple of late comers to my reception and the staff were very accommodating to fix them a dinner plate. I highly recommend this venue. It's very affordable and well worth it! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

The Fountains Banquet Center's reply:

Thank you SO much Tammy and Tim! We loved having you here!!

Great venue! Very roomy and the food was delicious. They are very organized and easy to work with.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/05/2008

We LOVED the reception venue. They were very flexible and easy to work with and were the most affordable option we found for the space and services. The food was wonderful too. You get so many things with a package and that was really appealing for us. And basically, if your decoration plans don't include ruining their building, they'll let you do it. Really, they are so personable and affordable and beautiful and professional. They were probably one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Sent on 07/27/2008

I am so excited to use The Fountains for my reception. It's perfect for decorating for the reception and a great space for our guests. Also a great price with catering and alcohol included.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 02/02/2008

Absolutely great! Gorgeous site for the reception! Kristy was amazing in catering to what we needed, being quick to respond and very professional. There were no problems associated with the site and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful reception! They are very reasonably priced for absolutely fantastic food!

Sent on 02/25/2008