Crossroads Conference Center

For 100 Guests $5k - $8k
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Crossroads Conference Center

Crossroads Conference Center is a modern, recently renovated wedding venue in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

You can visit crossroadsbanquet.com for additional details!

"[Crossroads] handled everything from beginning to the end. If we had a concern they were prompt to handle it. My guests had nothing but good things to say about the food. Hats off to the chef!!"

- Facilities and Capacity:
You can utilize the Great Lakes Ballroom as one substantial space, or you can divide into separate ballroom sections as needed (up to 5 total ballroom sections). You can host a theater-style ceremony of up to 600 people, or a dinner reception of up to 450 guests.

"I had a blast at the Crossroads Conference Center during my wedding! Thank you to everyone at the Crossroads Conference Center who helped make our day seamless and spectacular!"

- Services Offered:
As a full-service event venue, Crossroads offers in-house catering, and an on-site bar. Additional services include:

• Setup + Tear-down
  • Pipe-and-drap
  • LED Up-Lighting
  • Liability insurance
  • Free parking

"Food was very good and our guests couldn't say enough about the professional staff. Thank you for everything!"

- Cuisine
Crossroads Conference Center features an expansive menu, with extensive choices for both dinner buffets, and plated dinners. We're more than happy to work with you to craft the perfect menu for your reception.

"The food was outstanding and the place looked amazing! Everything went so smoothly. Thank you again to everyone at Crossroads for helping us make our day so memorable!"

Call us today at 616-656-777 or email info@crossroadsbanquet.com

Drape w/ led lighting
Drape w/ led lighting

4 Reviews for Crossroads Conference Center

Emily · Married on 01/02/2016

We chose Crossroads as the location for our 150 guest wedding reception, and couldn’t be more pleased with our decision! My (then fiancé, now) husband proposed mid-Nov 2015. Originally, I was planning for an early fall 2016/outdoor wedding, but when we found out that his son would be returning from USMC deployment, we decided to move the date so that he could celebrate with us. That left us only six weeks to plan the big event!
    Crossroads hosted an open house in late November, and that was where I met Cassie (the Wedding/Event Coordinator). She made everything incredibly easy. We were able to take home a well-organized information packet. She also recommended a number of vendors to help me save time. We communicated mostly via e-mail, due to my time limitations. She responded very quickly to questions and made notes to ensure the execution of every request I had.
    On the evening of the reception, the entire event “flowed” smoothly. Upon arrival, guests hung up their coats, got a cocktail at the bar and mingled in the beautiful entry area. I just loved the ceiling in there! Just before the bridal party arrived, the guests were seated in the ballroom. Our reception was elegant. We used Crossroads’ linens, tall vases and mirrors for centerpieces. The head table (with lighted skirting) was set up on risers, which allowed us to see all of our guests during dinner and speeches.
    Many of my guests complimented me on choosing this location, based on the food alone. I can’t say this enough: the food was excellent. Make sure you set up a “tasting” with the chef (which is really a full meal - an extra date night with your fiancé in the craze of wedding planning). You won’t be disappointed. The food was fantastic! The staff kept the room clean and the bartenders kept the guests hydrated. Personally, I never had an empty glass all night! Many of my guests also stayed at the hotel (same parking lot). That was nice feature so that I didn’t have to worry about wintry roads.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2015

I put my wedding together in 93 days and I couldn't have done it without Cassie. Everything they were in charge of was perfect. I didn't want a wedding like this, but she helped me get it done, get it planned and made me realize that yes, this was actually what I wanted.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Crossroads Conference Center Pricing

Guests

Here's what couples with similar selections spent on this venue:

$5,278 - $8,433
Get your quote

This venue offers the below options which may impact pricing:

• Ceremony
  • Flatware
  • Glassware

Crossroads Conference Center Price Rates

Crossroads Conference Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

• Zhem Productions
    Zhem Productions Wedding DJs

Crossroads Banquet Center is an excellent venue for a wedding. Sometimes it's the small things that make the biggest impression, and for me that "small thing" is the colored fountain in the entrance area that they can set to your wedding theme colors. I love that there is a bar outside the banquet hall doors as well as inside, which really does a lot to help the flow of people during a reception. The staff is excellent and I have really enjoyed the weddings I've done here!

• 6569 Clay Ave. SW Grand Rapids, MI, 49548 See on map