On WeddingWire since 2008
Ready When You Are!
Crossroads Conference Center is a full-service event venue. Conveniently located in Grand Rapids right at the M-6 and US-131 business exchange adjacent to a newly renovated Holiday Inn hotel. Just 8 minutes from Downtown Grand Rapids and 15 minutes from the Gerald R Ford International Airport. Several different room configurations are available, allowing Crossroads to accommodate intimate groups or larger groups up to 350 guests.
We offer All-inclusive Packages that Include:
- Reception Space with Hosted Parking On-Site *Ceremony Space Available for Additional Fee
- Tables with Floor Length White Linen Tablecloths and Choice of Linen Napkin Color
- Chairs with White Chair Covers and Choice of Sash Tie Color
- China, Flatware, Water Goblets, and Bar Glassware
- Risers, Pipe & Drape with Four LED Up-lights for the Head Table
- 6" or 12" Mirror Centerpieces with Four Tea Light Candles & Votive Candle Holders Per Table
- Hors D'oeuvres, Buffet or Plated Dinner Service Provided by Distinctive Catering
- Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee Station with Assorted Creamers and Sugars
- 5 Hours of Hosted Full Bar Service
- Projector & Screen with Audio for Photo Montage
- Color Coordinated LED Lighting Throughout the Facility
- Complimentary Cake Cutting Service
- Complimentary Menu Tasting
- Complimentary One Night Stay at the Adjacent Holiday Inn Hotel
- Additional Decor Enhancements Available
Your special day should be as stress free as possible. Let our professional staff take care of the details, allowing you and your guests to relax and enjoy your time together!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
Fantastic Venue and Staff, Great Value, and Amazing Service
Very Professional and Cost Effective
Are you interested?
Professional Network & Endorsements1 Endorsement
Crossroads Banquet Center is an excellent venue for a wedding. Sometimes it's the small things that make the biggest impression, and for me that "small thing" is the colored fountain in the entrance area that they can set to your wedding theme colors. I love that there is a bar outside the banquet hall doors as well as inside, which really does a lot to help the flow of people during a reception. The staff is excellent and I have really enjoyed the weddings I've done here!
Would you like to visit?
Crossroads Conference Center frequently asked questions
- Clean Up
- Event Planning
- Set Up
- Cake Cutting
- House Beer
- House Liquor
- House Wine
- Open Bar
- Premium Liquor
- Signature Drink
- Specialty Beer
- Specialty Wine
- Banquet Hall
- Bridal Shower
- Engagement Party
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Bar Services
- Catering Services
- Clean Up
- Event Planner
- Event Rentals
- Liability Insurance
- Outside Vendors
- Audio Equipment
- Chair Covers
- Dance Floor