1950 Ellis Lake Road, Grawn, MI 49637 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About BlueBridge

BlueBridge is a unique wedding venue located in Traverse City, Michigan. This elegant and outdoorsy banquet hall has many details that make it one-of-a-kind. With several outdoor fire pits, beautiful gardens and small ponds, there is a photo opportunity to capture at every corner. BlueBridge strives to partner with you so that your day is stress-free.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can host up to 300 guests at BlueBridge. Serving as the perfect backdrop, there are three rustic and country-style locations that couples can choose from that include indoor, covered outdoor and uncovered outdoor areas. Each location has its own signature touches, including beautiful landscaping, natural vines and an open-air feature allowing a side wall to roll up when weather is permitting. Locations you can choose from for your wedding day are:

• The Woodside Chapel/Tent (up to 60 guests)
  • The Blue Chapel/Centre (up to 160 guests)
  • The Bridge Chapel/Centre (up to 260 guests)

BlueBridge provides many things to make planning your wedding easier, such as flowers and DJs. They also offer event planning to take the stress off of you, as well as resources for catering, accommodations, transportation, photography, videography and cake services. Services available include, but are not limited to:

• Bridal suite
  • Liability insurance
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Lighting/sound
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Other Services
Besides the services mentioned previously, BlueBridge provides additional event services to add ease to your special day. A variety of necessary food and beverage related items can be supplied, such as:

• Barware

BlueBridge 5
BlueBridge 6
BlueBridge 7

Avery Phillips · Married on 02/23/2019

The venue dreams are made of

WOW! Where to begin. As a photographer, I shoot at many venues and work with a ton of day-of-coordinators but the crew at BlueBridge blew everyone out of the water. I started communicating with Polly, the wedding coordinator, two weeks before my couple's big day. We ironed out day-of details before the day even came. The wedding I was shooting happened to be in the winter and Polly offered up her home if the weather got bad. The actual night of the wedding Chris, the owner, offered up the suite attached to the reception venue if the roads got too bad. Like who are these incredible humans? But aside from the crew's sweet hearts, they worked together seamlessly. There was constant communication between the DJ, coordinator, owner and me to make sure we were always on the same page. Brides, if you want to enjoy your wedding day and let someone else take the reins - this team has you covered. Don't even get me started on their location. Woodsy, modern elegance. With a lake and forest nearby. This is the venue dreams are made of.

Sent on 02/27/2019
    BlueBridge 12
    BlueBridge 13
    BlueBridge 14

Chelsea · Married on 09/22/2018

I don’t even know where to begin! As a woman I had imagined my wedding since I was a little girl, my husband allowing me to seek out what I imagined to be the most magical place to have our fairytale wedding in Michigan. I searched for months before finding this breathtaking venue! I knew our search was over just from the photos, it got better once we arrived! There was 2 buildings and ceremony’s to choose from, a small venue avalible for rehearsal dinner and an attached wedding suite to stay the night on the property, cabins right next door, that are so close you can walk a short minute through the amazing forest and be greeted by their lovely staff for any last min details. We stayed the entire weekend and was able to prepare our room, use the venue to practice our dance, and decorate exactly how we wanted to. Stephanie and Chris are an absolute amazing couple whose love shines right through to this venues potential. They have been working hard on renovations and updates since we first picked Bluebride. Amanda was our coordinator and she was hands down incredible to work with! Our first phone conversation I told her we sound like we need to be friends. She was literally more than my coordinator through the entire weekend, she was just as excited about the little wedding details as we were, like our wedding dance, she sat in our practice every time and cheered us on, she had so much passion for the organic flowers I had envisioned that she made my bouquets with Stephanie. Amanda also dropped anything she was doing to promptly meet us anywhere, anytime, she was able to immediately text or call me anytime all day for a month and our conversations would end up being personal. She was such a joy to talk to and we would just laugh and laugh. The people running Blue Bridge events are some of the most laid back people I have met in the industry. (I have catered and do wedding hair often) They also have a ton of decorations on hand, our decor looked better with theirs adde

Sent on 10/02/2018
    BlueBridge 19

BlueBridge Pricing

BlueBridge Price Rates

BlueBridge FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Garden
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

• Top Tier Cakery
    Top Tier Cakery Wedding Cakes

Wonderful "Up North" venue for a large or small group -- perfect for both elegant and casual weddings. The wonderful, attentive staff at Blue Bridge will do everything they can to make your day perfect in every way.

• 1950 Ellis Lake Road Grawn, MI, 49637 See on map