BlueBridge Reviews

BlueBridge 6
BlueBridge 7
  • Danielle

Danielle Desimone · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Wanna bask in your love?

CREDIT TO: JEAN SMITH PHOTOGRAPHY

I'll never stop raving about this venue - start to finish...amazing!

THE BEGINNING: When I found Bluebridge online, I reached out and received a lightning fast response from Polly (this communication style continued throughout the planning process). I was eager to lock down the venue so she accommodated our schedules and met us the next morning at 7am, with coffee ready! As soon as we entered the venue and met Polly it was a done deal. Polly and Chris were welcoming, genuine, warm, and sincerely happy to be a part of our day. This was such a refreshing change from the other transactional exchanges we had previously experienced within the industry. We didn't budget for a wedding planner, so when we found that a day-of coordinator comes with the package at Bluebridge, we were thrilled. We quickly found that Polly was so much more than a day-of coordinator.

THE PLANNING: Through our year and a half long engagement, Polly patiently and promptly answered all my questions. She welcomed creativity and was open to trying some new/unique things at the venue. She also kept us on track with gentle reminders, which we really appreciated. She allowed us to visit the venue as needed (we were planning from down-state 3 hours away) which was very helpful through the planning process.

THE WEEK OF: Polly checked in with each of our vendors to introduce herself and go over details. All of our vendors (before even meeting her in person) shared how professional and kind she was over the phone. She then met with us at the beginning of the week to review all plans, talk through any last minute details or questions. It was my fiance's birthday that day and she even made him a sign (trust me this woman does not have free time, but she makes it all happen!) She allowed my parents to join us so that they felt included and prepared. After our meeting, she made it clear that she had everything under control and that I should just enjoy. This was such a good way to spend the days leading up to our wedding. By the time our weekend arrived, I felt like I could truly be present and not worry about any of the details of the day.

REHEARSAL: Despite our huge and rowdy wedding party, the rehearsal was smooth and organized. Polly was engaged with everyone and even made it fun and painless for the kids involved in our ceremony.

WEDDING DAY: Polly and Chris showed every vendor, family member, friend, and even my pup Lumi SO MUCH LOVE AND KINDNESS. Through juggling many things, Polly keeps a calm and collected demeanor. If anything went wrong, we had absolutely no idea that it did. One hiccup that was brought to our attention on the amount of alcohol left, was quickly attended to and corrected. Our day was amazing because we could just bask in all the love, food, and entertainment in a perfect atmosphere designed by Bluebridge.

Brides/Grooms to be: I cannot recommend this place more. Especially if you're serious about being able to be present for your day together - they will take good care of you! Good luck :)

Sent on 10/25/2019
    BlueBridge 20
    BlueBridge 21
  • Kari

Kari Baker Jabour · Getting married on 07/11/2020

I am the bride. We were in love with the venue as soon as we walked in. Loved meeting with Vhris the owner!

I knew the moment we pulled into BlueBridge it was where we were going to be married !

Sent on 02/23/2019
  • Alejandra

Alejandra Metz · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Let BlueBridge Tell Your Fairytale

I had my wedding on 10/19 at the Blue Chapel/Centre at BlueBridge and it was the most flawless/stress-free wedding planning I could have ever endured. I sent Stephanie some Pinterest inspiration photos for centerpieces and floral bouquets and she worked her magic! They were perfect for my day and everyone was commenting about how beautiful they were. Their wedding day coordinator, Angie, turned out to be more like family to me. giving me last minute text message reminders to breathe and just enjoy the little moments with my soon to be husband in the final days leading up to the wedding. My only complaint is that I only got the one day at BueBridge to get married. I wish I could do it over and over again! It was so fun just communicating my needs and wishes to Stephanie and Chris and having them make my Cinderella vision come to life. If you just want to enjoy the process I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/26/2019
    BlueBridge 22

BlueBridge's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. We loved being a part of your special day! We wish we could do it again too! Best wishes for a beautiful future together!

Britt Deroos · Married on 09/07/2019

So much more than a venue

Undoubtedly, the venue for your wedding is the most important choice (after you chose your partner for life, of course). It’s so important because it conveys who you are and what you value as a couple and is the largest contributor to the experience for your guests. I don’t even know where to begin with saying how much we love the staff, the venue’s beauty, and the amenities at BlueBridge. In the spirit of transparency, we didn’t plan on spending nearly as much on a venue as we ended up spending at BlueBridge. However, we searched the whole state of Michigan for a place that would showcase the state’s unique beauty, in an intimate setting, and with cleanliness, comfort, and class that we wanted for our attendees. No other venue came close, and as soon as we stepped on the property, we looked at each other and both knew that “this was our place.” So, the fact that this venue is impressive enough to lead a stickler like me to spend well over the budget, speaks volumes of the setting in and of itself.
    The thing I didn’t realize though is that you’re paying for so much more than just a setting to have your wedding and reception. When you choose BlueBridge, you are working with the friendliest people who bring focused dedication to ensuring that your day is entirely to your liking.
    Polly was the first incredible person we met who showed us the property and went out of her way to support us and answer all of our questions.
    Stephanie was incredibly informative on literally everything (we’re not from the Traverse City area, so we leaned on her a lot for guidance). She made sure all of our specifications were met, eliminated the stress of surprise payments, arranged the most beautiful table settings, and crafted eye-catching floral arrangements that brought unique beauty to our day. She has such a talent for bringing your visions to life.
    Chris is phenomenal and made it so our guests had delicious beverages to amplify the merriment, and we never had to worry about running short, and he was really easy to work with in making sure we got exactly what we wanted – Hello New Holland Ichabod (one of our favorite beers and perfect for our fall wedding). The bartenders that night were equally as friendly, accommodating, and astute at detecting the “wedding crashers,” and I wish I had caught those lovely ladies’ names, but they were awesome!
    Our DJ, Ryan was super receptive to our input and desires and used his infectious energy and talent to add the perfect soundtrack to the special moments of our day and create a fun and lively reception. There were people dancing literally all night, and everything was balanced and timed just right. He brought friendliness and professionalism to every interaction and was wonderful to work with.
    When Bluebridge said that the price included a day-of coordinator, I honestly didn’t think much of it. I didn’t realize the immense value that we were receiving with someone to guarantee perfection on our day. Undoubtedly, the most crucial part of creating this absolutely flawless day was coordinating everything with us, our party, our vendors, and all of the unique needs of our guests… and Amanda completely knocked that out of the park, with the help of Elizabeth! Legitimately, they are why we never stressed about a single thing with our wedding, despite living nearly 4 hours away from the venue and all of the vendors. The dedication and care that went into orchestrating all of the moving pieces was evident, as every.single.detail of that day went off without a hitch (at least, as far as me and my wife are concerned). Elizabeth was so kind, positive, and attentive the day of our wedding, getting all of our décor in the right place and starting out the day with a stress-free morning. Amanda…I cannot rave enough about this phenomenal human being. She was available for us well before the week of the wedding, ensuring that everything was coming together to our liking and going out of her way to make us feel valued and supported. She exudes great charisma and friendliness and was so dependable in making sure everything and everyone was exactly where they needed to be when they needed to be there. Her attention to every detail and preparedness for every potential obstacle makes her an exceptional person to have on your side. Amanda is the reason I didn’t come anywhere close to having a nervous breakdown before, during, or after our wedding (which, again, was a very real possibility with everything involved in a destination wedding). She is a magical human being, and we can never say enough positive things about her.
    If I haven’t explained it enough, when you go with BlueBridge, you are getting so much more than just a venue. You are getting an entire experience crafted by devoted and talented individuals and an intimate, gorgeous setting that, together, create precious memories for you and your guests.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Edwards · Married on 08/30/2019

Stunning Venue!

Blue Bridge is truly a one of a kind venue straight out of a fairy tail. The owners and staff are equally as wonderful. Throughout the whole experience, we had help in planning and finding recommendations. They made our wedding day absolutely flawless and better than we could have ever imagined. All of our guests had a wonderful time enjoying the gardens and dancing until the end of the night. 100% would recommend this venue to anyone looking the Traverse City area.

Sent on 09/12/2019

BlueBridge's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! We truly loved being a part of your special day! Wishing you a beautiful life together!

Jill · Married on 08/24/2019

Harding Wedding

We got married here June 28th, 2019 I want to do it a million times over again! Because of the venue and staff we would not have changed one single thing. It was the most perfect day you could ever imagine! The staff felt like family and they care so much about you and that your day is perfect. Being this was a destination wedding for us the made my stress level so low! If we had any questions/concerns anything we could email or text and got an almost immediate response. They made our day exactly what we envisioned! The flowers and decor were perfect, it brought me to tears. DJ was awesome! Chris, Polly, Amanda, Stephanie, Emily, Ryan, everyone thank you! I'm jealous of everyone who has their wedding there now because I want to do it again! :) We got so many compliments that our wedding was the most romantic, gorgeous wedding they've ever been to. If we had to do it 100 times over we would choose Bluebridge every time without a doubt

Sent on 07/25/2019
    BlueBridge 27
    BlueBridge 28
    BlueBridge 29

BlueBridge's reply:

Thanks for your kind words. We absolutely loved being a part of your day and would do it 100 times over! Wishing you much happiness and joy!
  • Chelsea Nelson

Claire · Married on 08/24/2019

Best venue ever!

We got married at bluebridge two weeks ago and I can not say enough good things about it! Every single member of their staff went above and beyond to make our planning process and day of amazing! Stephanie killed it with our flowers and made my vision come to life! Chris was so helpful when it came to choosing our beverages and was very responsive. Chelsea was our day of coordinator and she was my saving grace! She was there to help with anything I needed and was so sweet the entire time! Polly gave us our initial tour and even though she wasn’t our day of coordinator she came over to check on me the morning of and wish us luck, I thought that was the sweetest! We got so many compliments on our wedding and how beautiful our venue was! We can’t thank bluebridge enough!

Sent on 09/08/2019

BlueBridge's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! We were honored to be a part of your special day and wish you nothing but the best! Cheers to much happiness!!!
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 08/16/2019

Breathtaking Venue, Even Better People!

This venue is stunning but the people/staff you work with make it even better. They are so passionate about what they do and truly care about the couples who they work with. They will do anything they can to make your day perfect. I can't speak highly enough about Stephanie, Chris and Polly. They are an incredible team and make planning a wedding not quite as daunting! Stephanie is magic when it comes to florals, Chris is good at pretty much everything, and Polly is the most detailed person I've worked with! Everything about this place is beautiful. You will not regret it! We are still swooning and it's been about a month since we spent our day there. Book this venue! You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    BlueBridge 36
    BlueBridge 37
    BlueBridge 38

BlueBridge's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Heidi & Trent! We loved being a part of your special day - it was truly an honor for us! We wish you nothing but the best as Mr. and Mrs. and look forward to seeing you again!

Ashley Bassett · Married on 08/09/2019

Hands down the BEST!! Blown away service!!

I work in the wedding industry as a wedding photographer. So I’ve seen a lot of venues and venue teams but NO ONE compares to Blue Bridge and their incredible team!! Even before I stepped foot onto the venue I was contacted by one of their event coordinators and felt immediately connected with them. I arrived early the day of the wedding that I was to photograph and every single person at blue bridge was kind and helpful. They clearly know what they are doing and have hired the best of the best!! If I felt that was as a vendor imagine how loved and cared for you’d feel as a couple!! If you’re considering a wedding venue in Northern Michigan, Blue Bridge Event Center is 100% the easiest choice I would make!! Can’t wait to work with you guys again and again!!

Sent on 08/16/2019
    BlueBridge 39
    BlueBridge 40
    BlueBridge 41
    BlueBridge 42
    BlueBridge 43

BlueBridge's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley for your kind words! We love what we do and love working with vendors like you that do such a great job! Hope our paths cross again soon!

Cioci Ann · Married on 07/19/2019

Wonderful, will be a lasting memory.

My nephew was married at BlueBridge last Friday. As a quest I cannot express how nice and beautiful this event was. The food, music, all staff member, coordination of the event were superb. It was such an open setting. We loved the outdoor area that was offered. You felt like you were in a park. I think we are all going to be talking about his and his wife wedding for a long time. This was a desination wedding, there are pleanty of loding choices close by for all budgets.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Desirae

Desirae Graham · Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful wedding

This Venue was absolutely stunning, beautiful and perfect for us! We love the outdoors and loved the options of having the ceremony in or outdoors as well as setting up games outside of the venue! The staff were absolutely amazing and made everything so smooth and worry free! Not a single issue with Polly, in fact she was worth the cost of the venue in GOLD! She does so much and has such a great attitude to allow you and your family/friends to sit back and enjoy the day! We cant wait to come back to say hi to Polly and Chris as they are great people and very hard workers! ----FROM COLORADO, MARRIED IN MICHIGAN!

Sent on 09/21/2019

BlueBridge's reply:

We were honored to share in your day! You are a beautiful couple and we wish you much happiness in the years ahead!

• Tom

Tom Eddie · Married on 06/27/2019

Topper / Bradshaw wedding

If you are looking for a wedding venue in Traverse City Michigan, look no further than BlueBridge, this place is a first class venue, the place and people are magical in all that they do. Polly was fantastic and made all the planning and dreams come true. Once your wedding day has ended, the words that come to mind are WOW, WOW, WOW, your guests will be talking about the wedding for months / years after. We consider ourselves very fortunate to have chosen and been part of this great experience.

Sent on 06/27/2019

BlueBridge's reply:

We loved being a part of your special day and wish you all nothing but the best! Thanks for your kind words!!

Avery Phillips · Married on 02/23/2019

The venue dreams are made of

WOW! Where to begin. As a photographer, I shoot at many venues and work with a ton of day-of-coordinators but the crew at BlueBridge blew everyone out of the water. I started communicating with Polly, the wedding coordinator, two weeks before my couple's big day. We ironed out day-of details before the day even came. The wedding I was shooting happened to be in the winter and Polly offered up her home if the weather got bad. The actual night of the wedding Chris, the owner, offered up the suite attached to the reception venue if the roads got too bad. Like who are these incredible humans? But aside from the crew's sweet hearts, they worked together seamlessly. There was constant communication between the DJ, coordinator, owner and me to make sure we were always on the same page. Brides, if you want to enjoy your wedding day and let someone else take the reins - this team has you covered. Don't even get me started on their location. Woodsy, modern elegance. With a lake and forest nearby. This is the venue dreams are made of.

Sent on 02/27/2019
    BlueBridge 48
    BlueBridge 49
    BlueBridge 50

Chelsea · Married on 09/22/2018

I don’t even know where to begin! As a woman I had imagined my wedding since I was a little girl, my husband allowing me to seek out what I imagined to be the most magical place to have our fairytale wedding in Michigan. I searched for months before finding this breathtaking venue! I knew our search was over just from the photos, it got better once we arrived! There was 2 buildings and ceremony’s to choose from, a small venue avalible for rehearsal dinner and an attached wedding suite to stay the night on the property, cabins right next door, that are so close you can walk a short minute through the amazing forest and be greeted by their lovely staff for any last min details. We stayed the entire weekend and was able to prepare our room, use the venue to practice our dance, and decorate exactly how we wanted to. Stephanie and Chris are an absolute amazing couple whose love shines right through to this venues potential. They have been working hard on renovations and updates since we first picked Bluebride. Amanda was our coordinator and she was hands down incredible to work with! Our first phone conversation I told her we sound like we need to be friends. She was literally more than my coordinator through the entire weekend, she was just as excited about the little wedding details as we were, like our wedding dance, she sat in our practice every time and cheered us on, she had so much passion for the organic flowers I had envisioned that she made my bouquets with Stephanie. Amanda also dropped anything she was doing to promptly meet us anywhere, anytime, she was able to immediately text or call me anytime all day for a month and our conversations would end up being personal. She was such a joy to talk to and we would just laugh and laugh. The people running Blue Bridge events are some of the most laid back people I have met in the industry. (I have catered and do wedding hair often) They also have a ton of decorations on hand, our decor looked better with theirs adde

Sent on 10/02/2018
    BlueBridge 51
    BlueBridge 52
    BlueBridge 53
    BlueBridge 54
    BlueBridge 55

Melanie · Married on 09/15/2018

Not only is BlueBridge incredibly beautiful on its own, working with Chris, Stephanie and Polly made our experience so incredible. We started working with them about a year and a half from our wedding date and everything was seamless. We had multiple special requests and they handled each of them with ease. On top of that, they took the vision I had and totally blew my expectation out of the water. We had our ceremony off site so when we arrived to the venue I was speechless and burst into tears. I had never seen a space more beautiful. If you are looking to blow your guests out of the water, work with an amazing group of people and have the most memorable evening of your life BlueBridge is your space for that.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kathleen Sprankle · Married on 09/08/2018

Mother of the Bride

My daughter and her fiance found Blue Bridge through referral of a local family member. We were so pleased with all aspects of the venue, especially the wedding coordinator, Polly. She worked very closely with all of us and was very responsive to e-mails and phone calls, making things go seamlessly even though we live almost 5 hours away. Their wedding was picture perfect and exactly what the two of them wanted. We could not have been more pleased.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Bethany · Married on 08/25/2018

There are so many words that I could use to describe our day, the best one that comes to mind is MAGICAL! If you are looking for a venue that is not only gorgeous and so serene but also comes with some of the most amazing, humble and genuine people that own and run it. Chris and Stephanie do not treat you as if you were a dollar sign but as if you were their own family. They are extremely accommodating and are always a phone call or email away if you have a question and you are never treated as if anything you chose or want to do is unacceptable. Now Brides everyone tells us not to stress the week of, the day of the wedding, but we all know we are going to do it, but let me tell you Amanda, will solve all your problems that week and that day. She will solve your problems even if they are not related to the wedding. She is hands down the best to have with you the week leading up to your wedding and the day of. You will not go wrong with the gorgeous location and the amazing people that will surround you and truly make it your best day ever!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Andrea · Married on 08/18/2018

We were married at Bluebridge on August 18th and we are so happy we chose them for our semi-destination wedding. We had our ceremony & reception in the Blue Center.

There are 2 great things about BB: 1) The amazing setting & grounds. It was the perfect size for our smaller wedding and was beautiful inside & out. 2.) The Staff! Everyone was so great to work with, whole team effort. Stephanie provided in-house floral services to us plus some extra decor we requested. My bouquet & the florals looked so good as did the rest of the decor. AMANDA, our assigned coordinator was the best to work with before and on the day of. Not only helpful to me but all my bridesmaids and family!

Everyone at BlueBridge really loves the business & what they do, it really shows with the time & energy they put in to each bride & groom/family. We have received so many compliments continuously from family & friends on our special day there! We couldn't of made a better choice.

Sent on 10/08/2018
    BlueBridge 63
    BlueBridge 64
    BlueBridge 65

Meghan · Married on 08/11/2018

BlueBridge was absolutely amazing!!! My husband and I knew immediately after seeing the beautiful venue and after meeting Chris and Stephanie that we needed to get married there. They were very attentive to all of the details and were always willing to meet with us whenever we had questions. Chris and Stephanie truly cared about making our wedding day special and it showed. Whenever we met with them we were greeted with a hug which meant so much to us. My husband and I weren't totally sure about a theme or decorations, but they were able to help guide us and everything turned out absolutely beautiful. Stephanie did my flowers and I still can't get over how beautiful they turned out! Many of my guests said those were the best bouquets they've ever seen. Chris and Stephanie were present the day of our wedding and were extremely accommodating. We could tell that they really love what they do and they really are amazing at it! It felt like we were dealing with close friends throughout the whole process. We HIGHLY recommend BlueBridge!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Darcey · Married on 08/10/2018

I can’t say enough positive things about Blue Bridge. This was our first wedding planning experience with our oldest daughter and from the time we visited for a tour until we left at around midnight the night of her wedding 10 months later, we had such wonderful service and hospitality from the entire blue bridge family. There were no details we had to worry we’d miss because they thought of everything. They walked through the whole process with us and were there the minute we needed something. The price was great and I felt even much cheaper than other event centers when you took in consideration they are very clear right up front with the entire cost and don’t nickel and dime you with charging for extras like linens, tables, chairs or other decor items you may need to use. Our guests raved about the wedding and reception we had there.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    BlueBridge 66
    BlueBridge 67
    BlueBridge 68
    BlueBridge 69

Margaret · Married on 08/10/2018

BlueBridge made my dream wedding come true! Everything was absolutely beautiful and beyond what I expected. Since I was 5 years old, I knew I wanted to get married there but I never imagined it would turn out as beautiful as it did! Chris, Stephanie, and Bev were amazing from the very beginning. All 3 helped with the planning process, which was not easy since I live out of town so a lot of our planning went through emails and phone calls. However, whenever I came into town, they made sure they set time aside for me to come in to deal with things in person. On the day of the wedding, they all made sure we got whatever we needed. My bridal party was amazed for how calm I was on the day of the wedding (I am a little bit of a control freak) and that is all due to Chris, Stephanie, and Bev. They handled every single detail and let me relax and enjoy my day!
    The venue was absolutely stunning. I am still getting compliments about how gorgeous the place was; it makes me want to get married all over again!
    The only mishap we had on the day was with the dj service. During the ceremony, we had some microphone issues which I think can easily be resolved in the future if they are apart of the rehearsal the day before to get all the kinks out of the way. During the reception, it seemed like the dj was just winging it on what she was suppose to say since there were a lot of mistakes (calling the bride & groom by the wrong name, getting ready to dismiss tables when it was a family style dinner, etc.). I feel in the future they probably should get in touch with the bride and groom a little earlier than the week before the wedding and definitely practice on what they are going to say. However, in the end, the music itself was still great and the dance floor was never empty!
    Thank you again BlueBridge for making our wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2018

My husband & I feel BEYOND BLESSED to have had our rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception at BlueBridge!!! We were married on Saturday, July 28, 2018 and could not have had a more magical day! We don't live in TC so Polly (the wedding coordinator EXTRAORDINAIRE) happily did a FaceTime tour with us last winter and we fell in love, picturing how beautiful it would be in the Summertime and what a nice flow it would have for our guests. It was the exact setting I dreamed of!! We felt an instant bond with Polly and could tell she had the kindest heart!! When we visited in April (after a foot of snow), we had the pleasure of meeting Chris, Stephanie, and Polly in person and immediately knew that our wedding day wouldn't be the end of our friendship with them. :) They are so genuine and truly made us feel like family!! They went OVER AND ABOVE to make our wedding weekend the most incredible and memorable! It was absolutely perfect in every way!!! We had Stephanie as our florist and the flowers were so STUNNING and exceeded everything I hoped for - she is super sweet and talented! I cannot say enough wonderful things about BlueBridge, Chris, Steph, & Polly - all truly gifts from above for a Bride & Groom! :) I am so very grateful that my husband found BlueBridge! We will be forever happy we chose BlueBridge for our wedding venue and we already look forward to going back to visit! :)

Sent on 08/17/2018

Shannon · Married on 07/14/2018

My husband and I got married at BlueBridge on 7.14.18 and it was everything we ever hoped for and more. The venue and grounds are breathtaking. The owners and other staff were amazing to work with. They made the planning process so smooth and easy. Our wedding day was stress free because of them. They also handled our flowers and setting up, which was great. The flowers were perfect. The whole experience was wonderful!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2018

Chris and Stephane at Blue Bridge were absoluly amazing. I can not say enough great things about them or Blue Bridge.
    If you want the best wedding experience and have the best people to take care you, than you need yo call Chris and Stephanie at Blue Bridge.
    We will be sharing this with all.. Thank you , again for all you did and being a part of our soecual day . And For your amazing attention, perfection, and kindness.
    I can not say enough great things!!!!
    Blessings,
    Kelly Guzman

Sent on 07/04/2018
  • Marites

Marites Cumba · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing "up north" Michigan venue

We absolutely loved our wedding venue! Bluebridge had the best balance of indoor and outdoor experience that we sought for our wedding and reception. All of our guests raved about the venue. They provided our flowers and DJ as well. I didn't have to worry about a thing leading up to the wedding, and they were a blessing to work with the day of. It was a magical weekend and I highly recommend Bluebridge for your wedding needs!

Sent on 11/13/2018