The Beauty Entourage Reviews

1 User photo

The Beauty Entourage 1

Kay · Married on 10/20/2018

Oct 2018 farm wedding hair and makeup for a gaggle of women and girls

Vanessa and her team were terrific, and I would recommend her over and over again. We had an Oct 2018 wedding and initially started with hair for just 3-4 women which ballooned to hair and makeup for 7 women plus hair flowers for 9 girls. Vanessa rolled with it, brought in help, was completely relaxed throughout which made the wedding morning so much easier, fun, and stress-free. Plus the hair and makeup were absolutely beautiful. If you can get her, she is an absolute gem!

Sent on 12/22/2018
    The Beauty Entourage 2

The Beauty Entourage's reply:

Thank you so much Kay!! You all were wonderful to work with!! I hope your days was everything you could have imagined and more!!!

Vanessa was fantastic. She gave me exactly what I wanted for my wedding hair. She is also very nice and pleasant to work with. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Vanessa · Married on 07/26/2014

Vanessa did such a great job. She came to my house to do a demo for make up and hair. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she made it look just like the picture.

On the day of the wedding, she showed up on time and did all of my bridesmaids hair and my hair and make up. She was very professional and accommodating to everyone's needs. I got so many compliments on my hair and make up on my special day!

Sent on 02/16/2015