Aurelia DiLeo

White Plains, New York View map Visit website

Aurelia DiLeo is an accomplished hair and makeup artist based out of White Plains, New York. She has over 10 years of experience in the beauty industry, and is dedicated to making you look and feel gorgeous for your special day. Together with her team of talented freelance artists, Aurelia will ensure your wedding preparation experience is fun and stress-free. Aurelia DiLeo will travel to your hotel, home or venue of your choice to style you and your attendants.

Experience

This award-winning hair and makeup artist has loved art since she was a little girl. In 2003, she started doing makeup and hair, and hasn't looked back. She’s a trained and certified MAC Pro Artist who continues to further her education on a constant basis. Aurelia does makeup, updos, styling and extensions for special events and photo shoots, in addition to weddings. She travels all over Westchester, New York City, Connecticut and the surrounding areas.

Aurelia’s goal is to bring your unique vision to life. She offers both hair and makeup trials, so you can test out your look beforehand, and ask any questions you may have. Aurelia is happy to work with your entire bridal party, no matter the size, so everyone can get ready at the same time. Her services include:

• Licensed
  • Blowouts
  • Updos and styling
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Laura
    Laura C. Married on 11/05/2021

Just Flawless!

Aurelia made me feel so beautiful for my wedding. It is hard for a bride to feel perfect and she made me feel that way. Since she had other brides the day of my wedding (because of covid rescheduling) she had to do my hair/makeup on the earlier side. I had reached out to her that I was worried about being done so soon in the day. Aurelia reassured me my hair/makeup would not budge, and she was right!! My hair/makeup didn't budge the whole day! I got so many compliments on my look. "Perfection" was the word used the whole night and Aurelia really made me feel that way. She took her time and watching her in action she is a boss at what she does! My whole bridal party was so happy with how her team listened and executed the looks they were going for. They all looked beautiful! If I could do it all over again there would be no doubt in my mind to book Aurelia and her team!
    Gisella C. Married on 09/25/2021

Wedding 9/25/21

Aurelia and her team are a master at their craft. The team are all extremely professional and talented and arrived the morning of my wedding on 9/25/21 on time and were very organized. The were able to do hair and makeup for all 10+ girls in my bridal party seamlessly! All I can is wow did they look stunning! Aurelia did my bridal hair and makeup and I still get chills thinking about the way I felt once she was done. I never felt more beautiful and confident then I did that day and I owe it all to Aurelia. She is so sweet, caring and really listens to her brides and their wants. She is the best of the best - hands of gold! Thank you so much for making my wedding day dreams come true!
    Jen Married on 09/10/2021

Perfection!

Aurelia and her team are absolutely fabulous! I have been in 2 other wedding parties that used her team for their big day and when the time came for me to get married I knew using them was an absolute must. Aurelia and her team are so talented and easy to work with. I had to reschedule my wedding reception from 2020 to 2021 due to Covid and Aurelia was very accommodating and understanding about the move. I did a trial which I highly recommend so you can decide exactly how you'd like your hair and makeup to look on your big day and provide any feedback on anything you may want to change. My hair and makeup came out exactly how I wanted it and lasted all day long (14+ hours). I highly recommend you use Aurelia Makeup & Hair on your wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

21 photos · 06/29/2019

Style By Smita Style By Smita Wedding Hair & Makeup

Great services

White Plains White Plains, New York, 10601
Location of (Aurelia DiLeo)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding