65 Reviews for Aurelia DiLeo

Updos/Styling (2)
Contour Makeup (2)
Fake Lashes (2)
65 Aurelia DiLeo Reviews

Aurelia was easy to communicate with and very accomodating as I booked her last minute for my black tie NYE wedding. As a non-make-up wearing girl I wanted a clean, boho bridal look. Aurelia listened to what I wanted and help guide me towards a flawless make-up application that I was comfortable with and loved! Shes beyond talented and worth every $$.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Makeup

I recently had a wedding about 3 weeks ago and Aurelia and her team definitely exceeded my expectations. They went above and beyond to accommodate me and my bridal party. Aurelia is so talented and passionate about her job. My make up and hair was outstanding and just absolutley flawless. What a great artist! She is highly skilled, very professional and extremely organized, which is so important when you have so much going on, on such an important day or event, you want everything to go just right and run smoothly. Aurelia and her team did just that. I highly recommend Aurelia for any special event anyone may need. You definitely would not be disappointed in her services. Absolutley Amazing!!!!!

Profile Picture Liz, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

BOOK HER!!!! I used Aurelia for my engagement photos as a trial and was so in love with my hair and makeup I immediately booked her for my wedding. Aurelia is extremely accommodating, as I must have sent 100 emails with questions I had to help me and my bridal party prepare for the day; help with lip color brands, questions on hair, scheduling the girls, etc. My bridal party consisted of 8 girls plus the Mother of the Bride. The bridal party ranged from girls who are used to wearing makeup and getting their hair done to girls with clip-in extensions and then girls that don’t wear any makeup at all and let their hair air dry. Everyone had HAIR & MAKEUP done by Aurelia and her team and I can honestly say that every single girl looked more beautiful than I had ever seen and everyone was extremely happy with the outcome. As for me, both times that Aurelia has done my hair & makeup, I could almost cry when she turns the mirror around. I’ve never felt more beautiful in my entire life, my makeup was FLAWLESS!!! And not to mention, I was sweating up a storm dancing at my wedding, crying throughout the entire day and not one stitch of makeup moved. We got ready at 8am and I didn’t get home till after 1am with my full face still standing. Aurelia and her team are great to work with – professional, kind, fun and very down to earth – made everyone feel comfortable and made sure everyone was happy with the way they looked. If you want to look like a Supermodel on your most special day, you’d be crazy not to book Aurelia. I’ve already referred two friends and they couldn’t be happier!!! I must add, at the end of the day what mattered most to me was still looking myself and as made up as I felt, I still looked like myself, just 10000x better than I could ever do myself.

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Aurelia was beyond professional and helpful in creating my dream look for my wedding!! I had a beach wedding and my hair lasted all day and night and needed no touch ups! Very happy and she definitely was a huge part in making the day so perfect, even helped with my huge dress and veil for pictures! She truly goes above and beyond and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I have to say that Aurelia, in the words of my maid of honor, is a "goddess" when it comes to makeup application. On my special day, she made me feel more beautiful than I ever have in my life, with the exception of maybe my makeup trial day. She is just fabulous - incredibly talented and dedicated to brides looking their absolute best!! I can't wait to use Aurelia for other occasions in the future. I would highly recommend her for both brides and bridal parties, as well as for mothers, etc. She is truly terrific. I can't rave enough about her abilities, and she was also on time and ready to work before 7:15AM. You won't regret hiring Aurelia and her team. If you want to feel stunning, give her a call at your earliest convenience.

Profile Picture Cara, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I met Aurelia when she did my niece's hair for her wedding. I loved her work so much that I called her to do my hair for a special ballroom dance performance I was doing. Aurelia is OUTSTANDING!!! it was hands down the BEST updo I've ever had! She was detailed and completely efficient with the time! I will be using her again soon! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Aurelia & her team were sweet, professional, and easy to work with! They did a beautiful job with my hair on my wedding day, and my bridesmaids were so happy with how everything turned out! I would definitely recommend her for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/12/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

On my wedding day, Aurelia and her staff were professional, well coordinated but also a fun team which made the day even more easy to get through. We all know about wedding stress, and Aurelia was the last person I had a trial with and she was the one without a doubt. While accommodating the style you desire, she knows what to tweak and how to make it look amazing. What else can a bride-to-be ask for! Thank you so much for everything.

Profile Picture Sharon, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

From the day of my makeup/hairtrial to my wedding day she was super communicative and extremely helpful. I cannot say enough about how talented Aurelia is! I barely had to describe what I wanted for her to get my wedding "look" instantly. Both her and her team are a pleasure to be around and I will definitely be using their talents again.

Profile Picture Annarella, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I recently got married on April, 7th and thanks to Aurelia I felt the way a bride should feel on her special day. On the day of my trial, I loved how she took her time and went over everything with me to make sure my hair and make up was exactly the way I wanted it to be for my special day. The day of the wedding everything went perfect just as I knew it would. She is professional with an amazing sense of humor, and most importantly she truly loves what she does. My bridesmaids also got their hair and make up done and they all looked beautiful as well. I highly recommend Aurelia for any upcoming brides I promise you won't regret it!

Ida xoxo

Profile Picture Ida, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Aurelia was awesome! My hair & makeup looked AMAZING!! I loved how my hair came out, it complimented my dress so nicely. She joked that I was a princess & made fun of me a little which calmed my nerves, but I really did feel like one by the time I was dressed ?? My makeup lasted all day and night with only lipstick to touch up. I had soo many compliments & I recommend Aurelia for any occasion! You will not regret when you see her work! My mom looked beautiful & my sisters looked gorgeous! We couldn't be happier ?? My day was amazing and one I will never forget!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Aurelia did my hair and makeup for my wedding on November 19th. In one word she is AMAZING!!! My hair and makeup was absolutely beautiful. My makeup stayed perfect throughout the entire night and even lasted until the next morning. Aurelia stayed at my house to touch me up while I was taking pictures. I can't even put into words how much I loved having her do my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She didn't leave until I left for the church. Everything was perfect and I couldn't ask for more. Thank you Aurelia you truly are the best!!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I recently got married at the end of October this year. Trying to find an experienced professional is not as easy as you think. Luckily I found Aurelia. From the start I knew she was super talented and I could trust her for my big day. I went for a trial and was extremely at was when she took everything I had said and wanted into consideration. On the wedding day my mother and bridesmaids looked amazing. I was beyond happy when I looked into the mirror at myself. Exactly what I wanted to look like in my wedding day. Thank you so much for your artistic professionalism and for making my special day one to remember. I highly recommend Aurelia to any of my family and friends. Thanks again!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Let me start by saying that I am someone who does not wear a lot of makeup at all. I am extremely picky, and if I have the option, I always turn down getting my makeup done by a professional – that is, until I met Aurelia. My best friend has known this about me for years and she referred me to Aurelia. She said you need someone who truly cares, listens to what you want, and of course who will make you look and feel beautiful. Aurelia did all of that and more. She is so incredibly talented, professional, and easy to work with. Aurelia and her team did my hair and makeup, as well as my 5 bridesmaids, flower girls, mother, and other relatives. They made us feel so comfortable. Aurelia and her girls stayed around for touch-ups even after we got dressed. The girls and I absolutely loved the way we looked. Everyone’s hair and makeup was unbelievable! We all received TONS of compliments. Even by the end of the night, our makeup was still flawless. My hair and makeup was perfect; I couldn’t have been happier! Thank you Aurelia for making me a beautiful bride and thank you for the amazing experience!!! To all the other brides, stop looking for another hair & makeup artist. Yes weddings are stressful, but this is a no brainer. Call Aurelia.. Promise you won’t be disappointed!! :)
-Diana Merlucci

Profile Picture Diana, 10/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I definetly would recommend anyone to use Aurelia for any special occasion. She understood my wants and needs and gave me the look I wanted for my wedding day. She made me look and feel like a beauty queen and I received so many compliments throughout the night . My makeup also lasted the whole night . Aurelia is very talented and truly an artist .

Profile Picture Heideline, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Aurelia and her team are amazing!! I was referred by a good friend who had previously used her for both hair and makeup. She provided makeup and hair for myself along with 6 of my bridesmaids, my mom, and grandmother. I couldn't have been any happier with the results, as was everyone else. She has an incredible eye for color, respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the getting ready period of the day with calm, collected stress-free attitude. She was on time and ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend her – she’s worth every penny!!!!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Aurelia and her team did an AMAZING job for hair and make-up on my wedding day. She is extremely talented and also so sweet and fun to be around! Do not hesitate to book her!

Profile Picture Deanna, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Aurelia was absolutely amazing! I am someone who normally does not wear a lot of makeup but of course for my wedding wanted to look like I had makeup on without overdoing it and Aurelia did just that!! She was so open to listening to what I was looking for and even on my wedding day I changed my look a bit and she made it look like absolute perfection! I got nothing but compliments about the way my makeup looked and stayed the ENTIRE day of my wedding and I had my wedding on one of the hottest days in July! She makes you feel like you have know her forever! Do yourself a favor and chose her for your beautiful day because she will make you look just as stunning as I felt!!! AMAZING!!!

Profile Picture User7173149, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Aurelia is amazing !!! Very professional and understanding to her clients needs !! Loved my hair and makeup !! Aurelia made me feel so beautiful !! Felt like a princess.

Profile Picture Monica, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Aurelia DiLeo is a very creative & talented make-up and hair artist!!! I had no idea what I wanted my hair to look like on the big day. She was very patient with me, she went through different styles that would compliment the shape of my face, my dress & my personality. She is also very funny and made me feel very relaxed. My hair came out awesome, my makeup looked beautiful, I couldn't ask for a better day!!!

BTW: hair & makeup lasted the whole day!!!

Profile Picture Jaime, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Aurelia made me look and feel like the most beautiful woman in the whole world! ! I looked like a true princess! My bridal party were all stunning! !

Profile Picture Wendy, 3/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was recommended to Aurelia from a friend and I am so unbelievably happy that I took her recommendation. I was more than happy with the makeup for my wedding earlier this February. Aurelia and her assistant were so professional and the quality of their work was outstanding. They were coming from a decent distance away and arrived early got started on myself and my mother and although I had quite a few girls who needed their makeup one, they were able to finish all of us timely. Everyone looked unbelievable you would have thought everyone was getting married! I was also extremely grateful that they were willing to hang around and touch me up after the photographer was done with the bridal party photos. I had multiple people ask myself and the bridesmaids who did our makeup -- I would not hesitate to recommend Aurelia to anyone looking for a makeup artist for any occasion!

Profile Picture Denise, 2/20/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup

Where do I even begin? I had 8 girls including myself! Aurelia made it happen! We were flawless and she had the timing down to the T! She was always there if I had any questions, and never once steered me wrong. Couldn't have asked for a better stylist for my special day. Thank you Aurelia!!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Aurelia was so amazing to work with. She is so talented. I showed her exactly what I wanted for my hair and she did it better! My makeup was flawless!! Not only did it last all night but it didn't even smear when I cried! Very professional, clean, and friendly! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/4/15, 1 Review