Aurelia DiLeo Reviews

Aurelia DiLeo 6
Aurelia DiLeo 7

Alex · Married on 11/11/2018

Aurelia and her team!!

I can’t even put into words how amazing all of us looked for my wedding day! Aurelia and her team arrived promptly, on time and read to start at 8am sharp! They looked at pictures that all my girls had of their desired hairstyle and they captured them perfectly! My hair was perfect, I changed my mind plenty of times and Aurelia took the pictures I showed her and turned it into magic! I along with all of my bridesmaids, MOB and guests were so impressed!

Nadia Andreoli · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic fantastic fantastic

Auralia and her team did a phenomenal job!! I was very impressed with the outcome of my entire bridal parties hair and makeup. They were on time, very professional and LOTS of fun. I (bride) expressed to Auralia that I usually don’t wear a lot of makeup, and wanted something very natural for my big day. She surpassed all of my expectations. I highly recommend Auralia!!

• Lorena

Lorena · Married on 11/02/2018

Phenomenal

Aurelia and team did an exceptional job on my wedding makeup on Nov 2nd, 2018. From the start Aurelia was responsive and flexible. She has an eye to enhance your natural beauty features vs. caking on the makeup. Aurelia and team made my whole bridal party feel at ease and everyone was so happy with their final results. The team is very professional and I highly recommend them for any function you may have!

Amanda Fiumefreddo · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing and easy!!!

Aurelia and her team are absolutely amazing. I had my hair and makeup trial almost a year prior to my wedding, as the last few months approached i decided i wanted to change my hair. I reached out to Aurelia and even with her busy schedule she immediately gave me a date and time even though she had a family affair the afternoon of! I had the worst weather and a serious of unfortunate events the entire day of my wedding. Aurelia came back to venue during my cocktail hour and had to completely re do my entire hair. She was actually the only one who heard me out and helped me to calm down. I have recommended her to every bride i know and will continue to recommend her. Shes not just in this business to be in it, she actually cares and takes the time to make you look the best you can on any special day. P.s. she cut my hair the day before the wedding...best haircut i have gotten in YEARS! It was a pleasure working with her and her amazing team!

Alyssa Jacobs · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Decision

Aurelia and her team were amazing. Months before my wedding the girl doing my hair and make up was no longer able to commit. I was petrified but my sister found Aurelia’s instagram. I immediately booked a trial and from that moment on I knew she was the right choice. The day of the wedding she made our situation work for us. I got ready in a hotel room, she & her two girls set up shop and got everyone done. Everyone was in love with thier hair and makeup. Aurelia made me feel like a true princess. I had done two trials and my hair and make up came out even better the day of. But those arent the only thing that made me love Aurelia and her team. Because my veil was too long, I had to wait until I got to my venue to put it on. Aurelia and her girls, on their own time came to the venue. She stayed to help put my veil on, and took pictures while the photographer was.

My mother, my bridesmaids, and myself til this day cant get over the amazing work they did. My hair & the girls hair and make up lasted from 10 am throughout the entire day and night. Aurelia did not only help me with my hair and makeup but she also helped me understand the planning, scheduling and was able to help with other wedding questions I had. My bestfriend is getting married and is looking to book with Aurelia soon!

Suzanne · Married on 09/01/2018

Aurelia and her team did INCREDIBLE work for hair and makeup on my wedding day!! (September 1, 2018). I had a makeup trial with Aurelia early on and really loved her work, I explained the colors I wanted to use on my eyes and cheeks and she did exactly as I wanted. I also went to her for my bridal shower hair and makeup and ended up loving her work on my hair SO MUCH from the shower, that I ended up booking her for my hair for the wedding as well! She immediately contacted her hair and makeup team and scheduled a couple girls for hair and makeup for the bridesmaids for the wedding day, since Aurelia would be busy working on myself and my mother that morning. My mom and all my bridesmaids really loved their hair and makeup for the wedding ! My mom was really hesitant about getting her makeup done by someone else, so I suggested she do a makeup trial with Aurelia. My mom loved her makeup so much and I was also very happy with the way it turned out. I booked a conference room at the hotel near the venue so Aurelia and her team had plenty of tables and space. It worked out well and Aurelia even stayed around while I put my gown on and put my veil on while the photographer took pictures! I received a TON of compliments on my look on my wedding day and continue to get compliments on all my photos! I felt completely gorgeous that day! I loved my wedding gown and the hair and makeup really completed my entire look. On an additional note, Aurelia is extremely professional! She updates her Instagram and Facebook pages with wedding hair and makeup photos on a regular basis and is on top of her schedule. If I ever decide to get hair or makeup done for an event again, I will definitely go back to Aurelia!!

Aurelia DiLeo 8
    Aurelia DiLeo 9
    Aurelia DiLeo 10
    Aurelia DiLeo 11
  • Yolanda

Yolanda · Married on 08/25/2018

Spectacular!

The Hair & Makeup god’s blessed us with Aurelia and her team. Just like many of you, I researched many makeup artists and ran into Aurelia’s profile. Before I found Aurelia, I met with a previous makeup artist but wasn’t happy with the makeup trial and therefore I continued my research. Which is when I found Aurelia. I was lucky to have found her. I contacted her and set up a makeup trial. From the very beginning, she was professional, responsive and made me feel comfortable. I was very happy with the makeup trial because she made sure I was happy with the outcome. She did both hair and makeup trial. I then decided to hire her and I’m glad I did. Aurelia was so helpful, she recommended accessories that would enhance my hairstyle. I ended up using her recommendation. The hairpiece I purchased was truly beautiful. Leading up to the wedding day we discussed the makeup and hair timeline and the final look I wanted to go for. It helped a lot as there were no surprises for the big day. On my wedding day, Aurelia and her team were prompt. They sticked to the schedule we discussed and everything flowed seamlessly. It’s so important to stay on target with your timeline as it can delay so many other things scheduled for your day. I and my bridal party were so happy with the end result. Aurelia and her team made us feel comfortable and they took time to perfect our looks. Especially me, the bride. My wedding guests raved of how beautiful we all looked. I was so delighted and would highly recommended Aurelia to anyone who is looking for a hair and makeup artist. Thank you Aurelia, for not only making me look good but feel good on my wedding day.

Aurelia DiLeo 12
    Aurelia DiLeo 13
    Aurelia DiLeo 14
    Aurelia DiLeo 15
    Aurelia DiLeo 16
    Aurelia DiLeo 17

Roseanne · Married on 08/18/2018

Aurelia did my bridal hair on my wedding. She also did my family members hair and her team did my bridesmaids. Aurelia and team were beyond professional and amazing. She made me feel and look like a princess. She helped me make a schedule for the day of and waited till the very end after putting on my veil, working with the photographer, and seeing me off. My hair lasted 12 hours. She is an artist and truly loves what she does as it shines through her work. Do not hesitate to book her. She is top notch.

Sara · Married on 06/30/2018

Aurelia was a pleasure to work with. Having her do both makeup and hair at my wedding was one of the first (and best!) decisions I made while wedding planning. Makeup was one thing I knew I didn’t want to worry about on the day of the wedding, and it came out wonderfully. It was a hot day and my makeup lasted all day into the night even after dancing the night away. Aurelia is a true professional, she was on time and ahead of schedule. If you’re thinking about hiring her, go for it – but book early because she is in demand! Highly recommended.

Aurelia DiLeo 18
    Aurelia DiLeo 19
    Aurelia DiLeo 20
    Aurelia DiLeo 21
    Aurelia DiLeo 22

Melanie · Married on 06/23/2018

I cannot day enough good things about Aurelia and her team! From the day I did my trial until minutes before I left to walk down the Aisle, Aurelia made sure my hair and makeup were exactly how I wanted it to be. I had a large number of girls get hair and makeup done the day of the wedding and Aurelia and her team made sure we stayed right on track! Everyone complimented my hair and makeup for weeks to come after the wedding. Aurelia stayed and touched up my hair a few times and put my veil on for me right before I left the house. I would absolutely recommend Aurelia to any future bride!

Stefani · Married on 06/09/2018

I really have to start out by saying that Aurelia is truly amazing, professional and talented! I hired her to do both my hair and makeup for my wedding day (June 9th), and for my bridal party and mothers. I also did a trial with her a few months before, and went to her for a haircut/trim a week before the wedding. Aurelia and her team, Bernadette and Paola, absolutely exceeded all of my expectations. My bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law all looked and felt stunningly beautiful the entire day. Her and her team were on time, organized, kept the schedule moving, had us all completed as scheduled, and were so upbeat and fun to work with and spend my wedding morning with! It was a hot day and my makeup and hair lasted ALL DAY, even after taking photos outside, having our ceremony outside, and then dancing the night away. Aurelia, thank you for helping to make my wedding day everything I ever dreamed. I will absolutely use you again next time I have an event to go to! To everyone reading this, I 100% recommend Aurelia and her team for all of your hair and makeup needs – they do not disappoint! Thank you again <3

Aurelia DiLeo 23
    Aurelia DiLeo 24
    Aurelia DiLeo 25

Melanie · Married on 06/01/2018

Aurelia and her team did such an amazing job on my wedding day, I couldn't have asked for more! Aurelia and her team were fun, easy-going, and made my bridesmaids and I look beautiful. Aurelia is very professional, organized, and amazing at what she does!

Christina · Married on 05/25/2018

I am so happy that I hired Aurelia and her team for my wedding May 25, 2018 because she did such an AMAZING job. From the moment I met her and did my trial, you could really see she cared about making you feel comfortable with your look and beautiful. She really listened to what I wanted for my hair and makeup and made me look better than I could have imagined. My makeup lasted all day and night, didn't smudge or fade and looked as good at the end of my reception at 1am as it did at 10am when she did it (with no touch ups!). She did the hair and makeup for my mom as well and she couldn't get over how amazing she looked and felt. My bridesmaids kept commenting the day of my wedding and even weeks after how great my hair and makeup looked for my wedding. Do NOT hesitate to book Aurelia - you won't be sorry!

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing, extremely talented & professional. I scheduled Aurelia for my engagement pictures and wedding day, she did not disappoint!! From the moment I inquired about her services to my wedding day she responded in a timely manner as well as provided me with quite a bit of insight. For the wedding day she brought a team with her to assist with my bridal party (bride, mother of bride, 7 bridesmaids), last minute I decided to do a second look at the reception hall which she was able to accommodate without any hesitation. The entire bridal party hair & makeup was absolutely perfect from 7AM to the end of our wedding after midnight. We couldn’t have been more pleased with her services and highly recommend Aurelia to anyone in need of makeup/hair for all special occasions!

Rosa · Married on 04/28/2018

Aurelia did both my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She made me look absolutely gorgeous. My bridal party kept saying how amazing I looked and they were stunned with how long she took to do my makeup. She spent so much time just making sure it was perfect. Aurelia was the 3rd hair and makeup trial I had and as the saying goes 3rd time is a charm. She really did an amazing job on both my hair and makeup. She also stayed until we all left for the ceremony and made sure my hair and makeup stayed flawless until I left for my big day! I would definitely recommend you pick Aurelia for both hair and makeup! Especially if you want to fee taken care of and gorgeous on ur big day!!

Jessica · Married on 04/26/2018

Aurelia did bridal hair & make-up for my wedding on April 27th and looking back, I couldn't imagine it any other way. She is the best of the best!!!
    Her team, Amanda and Bernadette, did my bridesmaids hair & makeup as well and everyone was really impressed with their work.
    Aurelia is so professional and kind, from the very beginning - booking my trial for my bridal shower, I knew I made the right decision. She is very communicative and answers any and all questions you have along the way. She even suggested a place for me to get hair extensions to match my highlights perfectly.
    On my wedding day, she stayed with me until I walked out the door to leave for the church. She also did a second look for my reception and was ready and waiting for me when I arrived on site.
    It is so easy to see that Aurelia is passionate about her work and wants you to look your absolute best. She really goes above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect! Do not even hesitate, BOOK HER NOW!!!!!
    I have already been spreading the word to family & friends and will be calling her again in the near future!!!

Alexandra · Married on 12/31/2017

Aurelia was easy to communicate with and very accomodating as I booked her last minute for my black tie NYE wedding. As a non-make-up wearing girl I wanted a clean, boho bridal look. Aurelia listened to what I wanted and help guide me towards a flawless make-up application that I was comfortable with and loved! Shes beyond talented and worth every $$.

Aurelia DiLeo 26

Liz · Married on 11/18/2017

I recently had a wedding about 3 weeks ago and Aurelia and her team definitely exceeded my expectations. They went above and beyond to accommodate me and my bridal party. Aurelia is so talented and passionate about her job. My make up and hair was outstanding and just absolutley flawless. What a great artist! She is highly skilled, very professional and extremely organized, which is so important when you have so much going on, on such an important day or event, you want everything to go just right and run smoothly. Aurelia and her team did just that. I highly recommend Aurelia for any special event anyone may need. You definitely would not be disappointed in her services. Absolutley Amazing!!!!!

Aurelia DiLeo 27
    Aurelia DiLeo 28
    Aurelia DiLeo 29
    Aurelia DiLeo 30

Alexis · Married on 10/13/2017

BOOK HER!!!! I used Aurelia for my engagement photos as a trial and was so in love with my hair and makeup I immediately booked her for my wedding. Aurelia is extremely accommodating, as I must have sent 100 emails with questions I had to help me and my bridal party prepare for the day; help with lip color brands, questions on hair, scheduling the girls, etc. My bridal party consisted of 8 girls plus the Mother of the Bride. The bridal party ranged from girls who are used to wearing makeup and getting their hair done to girls with clip-in extensions and then girls that don’t wear any makeup at all and let their hair air dry. Everyone had HAIR & MAKEUP done by Aurelia and her team and I can honestly say that every single girl looked more beautiful than I had ever seen and everyone was extremely happy with the outcome. As for me, both times that Aurelia has done my hair & makeup, I could almost cry when she turns the mirror around. I’ve never felt more beautiful in my entire life, my makeup was FLAWLESS!!! And not to mention, I was sweating up a storm dancing at my wedding, crying throughout the entire day and not one stitch of makeup moved. We got ready at 8am and I didn’t get home till after 1am with my full face still standing. Aurelia and her team are great to work with – professional, kind, fun and very down to earth – made everyone feel comfortable and made sure everyone was happy with the way they looked. If you want to look like a Supermodel on your most special day, you’d be crazy not to book Aurelia. I’ve already referred two friends and they couldn’t be happier!!! I must add, at the end of the day what mattered most to me was still looking myself and as made up as I felt, I still looked like myself, just 10000x better than I could ever do myself.

Kirsten · Married on 10/03/2017

Amazing!!!

Aurelia is an extremely talented artist! From hair trials, to advising me on hair extensions, to trimming my hair for me before my bridal shower, to meeting with me again just 5 days before my wedding for a final trial, Aurelia went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! She is extremely detail-oriented, organized, professional, and most of all extremely genuine and caring. Aurelia honestly felt like another member of my family. She went out of her way to make my hair perfect and even came to the wedding venue to touch-up my hair due to bad weather. Aurelia and Amanda made sure that everyone in my bridal party loved their hair and helped make the “getting ready” process so much fun! Aurelia made my hair literally perfect, and I could not have asked for a more talented, beautiful, and kind person to make my wedding dreams come true!! Thank you for everything!!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/24/2017

Aurelia was beyond professional and helpful in creating my dream look for my wedding!! I had a beach wedding and my hair lasted all day and night and needed no touch ups! Very happy and she definitely was a huge part in making the day so perfect, even helped with my huge dress and veil for pictures! She truly goes above and beyond and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Cara · Married on 06/03/2017

I have to say that Aurelia, in the words of my maid of honor, is a "goddess" when it comes to makeup application. On my special day, she made me feel more beautiful than I ever have in my life, with the exception of maybe my makeup trial day. She is just fabulous - incredibly talented and dedicated to brides looking their absolute best!! I can't wait to use Aurelia for other occasions in the future. I would highly recommend her for both brides and bridal parties, as well as for mothers, etc. She is truly terrific. I can't rave enough about her abilities, and she was also on time and ready to work before 7:15AM. You won't regret hiring Aurelia and her team. If you want to feel stunning, give her a call at your earliest convenience.

Maria · Married on 05/13/2017

I met Aurelia when she did my niece's hair for her wedding. I loved her work so much that I called her to do my hair for a special ballroom dance performance I was doing. Aurelia is OUTSTANDING!!! it was hands down the BEST updo I've ever had! She was detailed and completely efficient with the time! I will be using her again soon! I highly recommend her!

Michelle · Married on 05/12/2017

Aurelia & her team were sweet, professional, and easy to work with! They did a beautiful job with my hair on my wedding day, and my bridesmaids were so happy with how everything turned out! I would definitely recommend her for your wedding day!

Sharon · Married on 04/29/2017

On my wedding day, Aurelia and her staff were professional, well coordinated but also a fun team which made the day even more easy to get through. We all know about wedding stress, and Aurelia was the last person I had a trial with and she was the one without a doubt. While accommodating the style you desire, she knows what to tweak and how to make it look amazing. What else can a bride-to-be ask for! Thank you so much for everything.