Swirled Cupcakes Reviews

10 Reviews for Swirled Cupcakes

1 User photo

Swirled Cupcakes 1

Emily Rolph · Married on 10/27/2018

Super thankful for Swirled Cupcakes!

Homemade, professional, and amazing! Swirled is who you need to call in order to have the most amazing cupcakes for your wedding reception (or any event really)! While deciding on how many to purchase go above and beyond because your guests will love them and go in for seconds! There is also no harm in having leftovers for after the honeymoon either! Thank you Karna and Carrie!

Swirled Cupcakes 2
    Sent on 12/19/2018

Tarra · Married on 10/06/2017

Swirled cupcakes did a fantastic job for our wedding!! They ended up doing 5 different flavors of mini cupcakes and a giant cupcake as our cake to cut for the reception! All of the flavors were amazing and we got so many compliments from our guests on how good the cupcakes were. And Carrie and Karna were super easy and great to work with! Thanks for everything!!!

Sent on 11/12/2017
  • User2555797 · event on: 06/24/2012

The quality of the bakery items and flexibility in designing items to fit our party needs made all the difference. Good customer service is a dying art. It'a refreshing to experience excellence at all levels!

Sent on 07/23/2012
  • User2413066 · event on: 05/01/2012

I couldn't have asked for a better dessert! The variety offers something for everyone (a nice change from having a single cake that only 1/2 the people enjoy). I recommend "Swirled Cupcakes" to all my friends for their events in the greater Grand Rapids area!

Aletha · event on: 04/01/2012

Swirled Cupcakes is the best place in Grand Rapids to get cupcakes for events - be it a wedding, birthday party or any other sort of party. The flavors are fabulous (my husband's favorite is the cookie dough, and mine is the red velvet) and they have a super quick turnaround time. We love placing orders for our special events!

Sent on 04/30/2012

Shelly · event on: 03/24/2012

Swirled Cupcakes did a Bridal Shower that I did for my best friend and we ALL agreed-those were the best cupcakes we had ever had! The customer service was top notch and the presentation of the cupcakes were beautiful! Have Swirled Cupcakes do your next event, you'll be glad you did!!!

Lindsay · event on: 02/09/2012

I had 2 ( or 3? ) of their dark chocolate, salted caramel cupcakes, and they were amazing.

• User2414177 · event on: 01/20/2012

The cupcakes were all very delicious and professionally displayed. The frosting especially is really well done! There's lots of flavors to choose from.

Stephanie · Married on 08/19/2011

The service provided was actually cupcakes and a small wedding cake for the bride and groom just to clarify. Everything was wonderful and tasted wonderful. All of our guests were very happy with the cupcakes and we received many compliments. Thanks!

Sent on 04/23/2012
  • User2413642 · event on: 08/05/2011

I love Swirled Cupcakes! I ordered mini cupcakes for my sister's bachelorette party and they were fantastic. Clean presentation and adorable decorations. I also tasted their cakes at my friend's wedding. The BEST cookie dough cupcakes ever. I'd definitely reccommend Swirled to anyone looking for quality cupcakes.