cakes and crafts by sue

Grand Rapids, MI View map

I AM AN AWARD WINNING CAKE CAKE DECORATER,AND I HAVE BEEN DECORATING CAKES FOR MANY YEARS. I AM A CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR , I OFFER MANY FLAVORS OF CAKES, FROSTINGS AND FILLINGS. MY WEDDING CAKES START AT $1.50 PER SLICE.

PLEASE E MAIL ME AT AHSH1234@SBCGLOBAL.NET IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION. OR VISIT MY WEB SITE AT CAKESANDCRAFTSBYSUE.COM. I LOOK FORWARD TO DESIGNING YOUR SPECIAL CAKE FOR YOUR SPECIAL DAY. SUE

What types of desserts do you provide?

Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Trazy
    Trazy Married on 04/09/2016
    If you're looking for a cake in the Grand Rapids area, don't go anywhere else. Sue is a small business owner who puts everything into her cakes. She is extremely knowledgeable and personable and really works to get to know her clients and provide them with the cake of their dreams. My husband and I were let down by several vendors, and needed to find someone nearly last minute... and all while planning from out of state. Sue met with me the day after I contacted her and we were so pleased with our tasting. She delivered the cake and set it up beautifully. It was PERFECT! It was gorgeous and we had so many compliments on it. Thank you, Sue!

cakes and crafts by sue's reply:

Trazy Thank you so much for the great review. I truly loved doing your cake. It was such a pleasure working with you. I loved being a part of your special day. Sue
    Ava Married on 01/01/2016
    Sue was absolutely wonderful! We ended up having to change venues a couple different times and each time she was still willing to work with us. The cake was gorgeous and tasted amazing! All of our guests were telling us how moist and delicious the cake was. I would highly recommend Sue to anyone looking for a wedding cake. She knows her stuff and cares deeply about the cakes she makes. Super affordable as well.

cakes and crafts by sue's reply:

Ava It was such a pleasure to work with you. I knew when I met with you it would be great to do your cake. Thank you so much. Sue
    Jodi Married on 11/07/2015
    This was a dream come true. I was originally going to do sheet cakes because I couldn't afford a Tier cake but I ended up getting a 4 tier wedding cake for the SAME price as sheet cakes. And the cake was GORGEOUS. Everyone at my wedding was talking about it. Sue is the sweetest woman and is so flexible and easy to work with. She dropped the cake off at my reception hall and did all the setup. The lights, tulle and cake stand are all included as well. It was absolutely gorgeous! I highly recommend Sue!

cakes and crafts by sue's reply:

Jodi Thank you so much ,I have to say I loved doing your cake and you were wonderful to work with. Thanks again . Sue

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Grand Rapids, 49548
Location of (cakes and crafts by sue)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding