Sand Lake, MI 49343 Map · Phone number

About Oh Sweet!

I am truly passionate about what I do! I was voted in as being the only "sweet" vendor at the Fulton/Fuller ARTisan Market on Sunday in Grand Rapids! I offer not just the traditional wedding cake, but many other dessert options for your special day. My fillings are all made from scratch and not purchased in buckets or bulk like most bakeries. I have been highlighted on PBR for budget weddings. I do not add on additional/hidden fees for special fillings, design work, ribbon, etc. All of my clients return..!!! Thank you for taking the time to read my profile! See you soon! Judy - Owner, cake artist Oh Sweet!

• DreamScape Desserts
tiffanybluemater005
mouthwateringlemonpic

5 Reviews for Oh Sweet!

Donna · event on: 03/19/2012

This was the most beautiful and delicious cake that I have ever had the pleasure of eating! I would certainly recommend Oh Sweet to everyone!
    The cake was purchased by my daughter for my 76th birthday. What a treat!

Sent on 03/23/2012

Kate · Married on 11/05/2011

Judy was the only cake baker I went to that could get my perfect wedding cake just right. The flavor was amazing, all the guests raved about both the wedding cake and the groom's cake. And she even made matching popcorn party favors to go along with my wedding colors. While many parts of wedding planning can be stressful, Judy made this part so easy and very fun! Her prices are very reasonable, especially for the size of her cakes! I highly recommend Oh Sweets!

Sent on 03/29/2012

Brandy · Married on 08/19/2011

EXCELLENT!!!

Our wedding cake was done exactly to our liking and of course, better because Oh Sweet does amazing work. She helped me design the cake and spent time with me going reviewing everything and was extremely professional! I can not say enough about Oh Sweet's cakes!!!

So to the next thing, the actual taste of the cake...to DIE FOR!!!! I seriously have never tasted a better cake - birthday cake, wedding cake, etc... People were raving about our cake for months and asking us for left overs!! We secretly froze some of it to take out and have with coffee almost everyday until it was (sadly) gone! We will be ordering more for our anniversary!!

Finally, Judy also was a huge help for us by keeping the cake cold (we had an outside wedding and reception in August), helped us with cutting and also serving! It was so special how much she really did for us! Thanks again Oh Sweet!!

Sent on 03/21/2012

Oh Sweet! FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cookies
    Croquembouche
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?
    Not Required