Sweet Home Studio/Savannah Reviews

6 | Richmond Hill, GA

6 Reviews for Sweet Home Studio/Savannah

Marisa · Married on 07/12/2014

Eva is absolutely amazing and outstanding. She was recommended by my wedding planner and I am so thankful for that. The photos from my wedding were amazing. The photo turn around time was quick. Her style during the wedding is to capture everything that made the day special without monopolizing or taking over the event. She was so quiet and fast with her pictures and they turned out incredible. Eva is also very receptive to ideas the bride and groom have for photos. She took some of our ideas, and made them come to life. She is also super flexible with timing of events and is very punctural.
    Cannot say enough good things about Homesweet studios. Excellent value for quality work.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Melissa · event on: 03/11/2014

Eva was AWESOME!!! Our other photographer got the Engagement Photo session dates mixed up and when we were at the location she never showed. Eva was later contacted and was able to come out and take start taking photos within a half hour. To add to her Awesomeness, she took great photos really capturing what we were looking for. The photos came out Beautiful and the editing and providing us the photos was quick. We couldn't be happier with the outcome, everything happens for a reason.

Krysta · Married on 10/12/2013

I couldn't have been more satisfied with Eva Kehrer!! She was extremely flexible and shot my wedding as a second shooter for another photographer. Throughout the entire day she was an absolute pleasure and took some of my favorite pictures of that day. She provided us with a CD of all of our pictures within a few weeks of the wedding - the pictures were easy to view/upload/print. I am so thankful that Eva took our wedding pictures. If you work with Eva you won't regret it!!

Petra · Married on 05/18/2013

Eva was the photographer at our daughter's wedding in Savannah last year in May. The photo's she took were absolutely stunning! After we shared the album online, more and more people commented on how gorgeous the photo's turned out and wanted to know who the photographer was. You can see that she loves what she does, as it shows in every picture. She is extremely friendly, knowledgeable, flexible, personable... the list goes on. Thanks to her, we will have a life time of beautiful memories from our daughter's most special day. I would highly recommend her to anyone, for any occasion. Thank you, Eva!

Beate · Married on 05/18/2013

I have used Eva for my Personal and Family Portraits and,as well for Boudoir which turned out totally awesome. She has patience and lots of experience to bring best out of you. I recommended her for a friends Wedding and they were overwhelmed with the results. I also bought 2 Gift Packages for Newborn Pictures as a Shower gift and those Pictures will be cherished memories for ever.
    She is one of the best in her fields without a doubt.

• F

Felicia · Married on 02/25/2012

My wedding day was full of stress, craziness and a lot of screaming. Eva went above and beyond to make my wedding go by smooth. The photos were beautiful and they made it look like it was a totally stress free and easy going day. Eva took photos that we didn't even see her taking during the ceremony. She was completely professional and prompt. She met up with me at my church, where we got married, and she went over all of the packages with me, she asked me if there was any specific style or photos I wanted. She was flexible with the package I chose. Eva was so polite, even when people weren't polite to her. She edited and posted a few of our photos that night. She edited and posted all of our photos within days of our wedding. We got a disc with all of our photos and 8x10 print in a frame around two weeks later. We've had tons of compliments on our wedding photos. We couldn't be happier with the service, the price and the results.