Britt Stepp

$5,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

Hello, dear couple!

From our first interaction, I'll be daydreaming about every hidden moment, every perfect capture on your wedding day. We're going to connect on your must-haves, style, colors and atmosphere of environment to make sure I capture the essence of your milestone. I am passionate that my couples feel comfortable throughout this entire process - understood, known, and cherished from start to finish.

My promise to you...

From thoughtful welcome gifts for my brides to impeccable final gallery delivery, every couple knows they have my utmost care and devotion. During your wedding day, you'll feel like I'm a calm presence who is capturing the very essence of your love and your day with the most genuine heart - every photo drenched in authenticity.

If you're in the Savannah area, let me treat us to coffee!

*2023 is over halfway booked :) Secure your date ASAP.

Warmest welcome,

Britt Stepp

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Megan K. Married on 06/11/2022

Beyond my dreams!

Britt made my wedding day the best day of my life! Not only is she the most talented photographer but I have never met someone so sweet and genuinely kind. She held my day together (and me) as we waited for a storm to pass. In the meantime she worked her Britt magic and got amazing shots where she could. Britt goes far beyond the role of photographer. She was there for me every step of the way and I’m forever grateful. And the pictures! When I say every single picture we got back we LOVED I mean it. If you are looking for the best, Britt is it.
    Danielle L. Married on 02/26/2022

She was a dream!

Britt works MAGIC behind the lens!!! She is an absolute sweetheart and was always there to help with any questions I had before our shoot and after. I cried when she sent over the sneak peeks and about died when she sent the album over. Everything I wanted in a family session and more. She captured the sweetest moments and made my dream come to life! Forever blessed to have met Britt and have these priceless pictures I’ll treasure for a lifetime. ✨✨
  • Tristyn
    Tristyn M. Married on 10/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dream photographer & so much more

Booking Britt was easily the best decision we made for our wedding. Britt is a true artist and professional, and most importantly, she is one of the most genuine people we've ever met. She listened open heartedly and made every single vision and dream of ours come true and so much more. Her creativity inspires the most dreamy and romantic moments into shots you can't imagine. Her gentle heart and friendship created a space, for my partner and I, where authenticity and our love for one another could pour out of us. She brought so much ease and peace to our whole day. She captured our essence as a couple and alchemized our experience into the most breathtaking and nostalgic photos. The cherry on top of it all was the prints she sent us of our photos so that we can hold the magic of our wedding in our hands and pass it down. We relive all the moments as many times as we want, through her work. It’s incredible the way her shots capture the energy of the moment. Britt’s photos are the gift to us that never ends, much like our love. Working with her is the most beautiful and enriching experience. I wish that every couple out there could book Britt. There is no one else like her.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

1522 Trafford Lane Savannah, GA, 80211

Anytime
Location of (Britt Stepp)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding