Britt Stepp Reviews

Britt Stepp View more information

Meg W. Married on 06/05/2021

Meghan White

Britt is magical. She brings an incredible grace and vision to her photography. She makes it so easy! I’m always nervous to be in front of the camera but Britt really has a way of bringing out your natural beauty and highlighting the uniqueness of your love. I can’t say enough about this amazing photographer!!
    Shannon A. Married on 11/01/2020

Total beauty, total care, total excellence

Britt was exceptional from booking to the last shot...she held our hand through the entire process and her photos were unique, exquisite. We tell everyone about her.
    Chelsey O. Married on 09/01/2020

Smooth and comfortable experience with stunning results

Brit’s personality and experience helped us feel at ease and authentic in front of the camera, which is so important in getting a good result! She also has amazing style and talent, which presents our essence in such a pure and beautiful way.
    Sagen Married on 06/01/2020

Best Experience I’ve ever had with a Photographer!

Britt is a phenomenal photographer! Working with her is the dreamiest, most joyful experience and you get to keep the stunning photos forever 😍 She is MAGICIAN behind the camera… Or is it just that she has the most beautiful gift of knowing how to perfectly capture the essence of the most magical moments? Either way, I HIGHLY recommend working with Britt! You’ll be SO glad you did!

Britt Stepp's reply:

You are so sweet, Sagen...thank you from the bottom of my heart! Your photos were so inspiring to take, edit and give to you to pass on for generations!
    Lauren S. Married on 08/03/2019

The only photographer I’ll ever work with!!

I’ve worked with Britt on many occasions but she also shot my wedding day. Her work isn’t only beautiful, she brings a calm demeanor and light spirit everywhere she goes. She made us feel so
    Peaceful and our photos came out better than imagined. Hire her immediately!
    Lauren A. Married on 06/01/2019

An artistic angel

Britt couldn’t have been better! She intuitively knows all the right angles, lighting, and special moments to capture. Her professionalism, positivity and creativity are unmatchable. After your wedding you look back and think about things you may have done differently… but she was the one choice we made that we do not regret making!
    Alexa Married on 02/02/2019

This experience was absolutely perfect. Britt is incredible at what she does, so thankful we chose to work with her

Britt is a true artist. She exuded peace and joy throughout her time capturing moments, bringing such an atmosphere of calm. Her work is stunning, absolutely captivating. I would hire her a thousand times over again.
    Madison W. Married on 11/01/2018

She made my dreams come to life

I am so so happy with my photos. Brittany has an incredible gift with the camera and brings photos to life in a magical way.
    Seriously everything was perfect, I was so relaxed knowing she had a careful vision and plan.
    The quality is unparalleled and style is so unique and gorgeous.
    Outstanding.
    Laila T. Married on 10/15/2017

Amazing Experience

Britt is not only such a talented artist but she has a magical and captivating personality. She is extremely punctual, reliable, and well organized. She genuinely cared about capturing each moment and authentically bringing the emotion to life through her photos. We're so grateful to have had Brittany document our wedding!! I know we'll look back 50 years from now and be able to fully relive that special day.
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 08/04/2017

Britt Stepp/ Romantic and breathtaking photography

Brittany is the most incredible and artistic photographer! She has a vision for you and she runs with it! Her photography looks as if it comes straight out of a magazine! She is so calming and peaceful to have on your wedding day! She makes you feel at ease and so comfortable. Brittany and her work are perfection and I would 100% recommend her again and again!
  • Gretchen
    Gretchen N. Married on 12/17/2016

Your fullest + dreamiest

Britt is by far one of the most talented artists I’ve been graced by, in many different realms. The pieces that she creates and cultivates are true golden tokens and timeless. Whether it be a painting or photography, she is your best investment. Her truly raw talent is unbeatable. I couldn’t recommend a better artist for your endeavors. In addition, she has the warmest soul that creates the most perfect atmosphere for your photo experience.
    Margaret S. Married on 07/01/2016

She is magical.

Her photography is exactly what I wanted - MAGICAL!
    Mike S. Married on 08/08/2015

A Memory of Self

I had a sense that these photos were going to be exceptional when we took them; however, when I received them I could see quite clearly that she wasn’t just capturing beautiful scenes to be hung on a wall. She captured the beauty and essence of who I was in that moment and with that gave me a memory, not just of a well framed day; but of who I was and am. I look forward to rebooking her for more the photos of who I become.