909 Whitaker St, Savannah, GA 31401 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,700
Availability Check your date

About LR Photo

Hello! I'm Luis! For the last 11 years, I have had the honor of photographing weddings in a wide variety of settings, styles, cultures and faiths. A wedding photographer must be versatile, creative, and have a passion for people, all people! I respond to most couples' inquiries within minutes!

Luis’s work has been featured in a variety of publications, including Connect Savannah Newspaper, La Isla Magazine, La Voz Latina Newspaper, and T+D Magazine. LR Photo offers the following services:

• Second Photographer
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, LR Photo offers other services as well. Their services include:

• Videography

LR Photo 6
LR Photo 7

Rebecca · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful experience

Luis did such an amazing job! He was quick to respond to any question that I had through out the entire planning process. He helped me with the time line for the day so I knew what to expect. He was completely professional and helpful. The day off he was punctual and started shooting pictures right away. He went above and beyond to get all the shots we wanted. I received the pictures within the time frame that he told us and they are breathtaking! The quality of the images are bright and beautiful. I could not recommend working with Luis more! It was a wonderful experience.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Jason

Jason Hitt · Married on 10/06/2018

Spectacular!

My wife and I want to let the world know that Luis with LR Photo has been an amazing wedding photography experience!! We have a couple of great friends that are also professional photographers however they were involved with the wedding so we had the task of trying to find someone we believed would come through for us and Luis absolutely did!! After researching multiple photographers my fiance (at the time) found his website and once I looked at the photos I immediately stopped considering the others!! His images are spectacular, his professionalism on point, his friendliness is easy to connect with, and his ability to control the environment was extremely comfortable! He has been very punctual in all our dealings with him, and he seamlessly did his thing starting the moment he arrived at the venue. Not only did he handle the photography for the wedding, we're currently working with him on prints as well and per his usual style everything is going great! Thank you so much for everything Luis!!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Z

Zoey Garcia · Married on 09/08/2018

Helpful, fun, amazing photographer!

At the end of the day all that really matters is the photos and Luis's work far surpassed our expectations! We wanted bright, rich colors to depict our lively wedding and Luis made our vision come true. The day of the wedding Luis worked around our shifting timeline and handled every change with easy and a great sense of humor. If you are looking for a helpful, fun, and amazing photographer, you've already found him!

Sent on 12/25/2018

LR Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• 909 Whitaker St Savannah, GA, 31401 See on map