One Moment One Shot Photography

Savannah, GA View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Based in Savannah, Georgia, One Moment One Shot Photography captures intimate and precious wedding moments. Photographer Rodney K Gary focuses on the bonds between friends and soon-to-be family, documenting the spirit of your wedding day. His refined, understated style excels at portraying the candid moments which show the essence of those about to exchange their vows. A seasoned jet-setter, Rodney is willing to travel to your ceremony.

Service Offered

One Moment One Shot Photography works with couples to establish their needs and develop their vision of the big day. Rodney will happily shoot all stages of your wedding experience, from engagement to reception, including creative outings such as ‘trash-the-dress’ sessions. His finished pieces are available in a number of formats, including a range of printed options.

• Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Trash The Dress
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Negatives
Proofs
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Flush Mount

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Samaiyah Married on 10/11/2021

Exceptional

Working with One Moment One Shot was everything!!!! I sent him pictures of what I wanted captured and he captured that for me. I was very creative and caught moments I didnt realize I had but would have wanted. I would recommend him for any event requiring photography service. I plan to work with him in the near future. Thank you so much for your work!!!
    Precious Married on 09/04/2021

Exceptional!!

I was referred to Rodney for bridal photos, and my first time meeting him was such a pleasure ! It felt like I’ve known him for years!! Today was truly an experience! His personality, punctuality and professionalism was exceptional! I haven’t received any of my photos yet (as my shoot was today) but I am STILL on CLOUD NINE from my session. I could not wait another minute to review! Rodney is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! From the location to the poses, and the glimpse I got of a few photos on his camera, I immediately became confident that this would be a wonderful shoot, and indeed it was!
    Please believe, this will NOT be my last time booking Rodney for photos. He WILL be my go to for ALL of my photography needs! I cannot wait to book with him again!
    Susan P. Married on 06/11/2021

I appreciate your service

I appreciate your service to me and Craig on our special day. You made it such a smooth process.
  • illustration stars

Deals

One Moment One Shot Photography 1
Exclusive

Parker Entertainment Parker Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have been in the wedding industry for over 25 years. In that time I have had the pleasure of working with some of the best and some of the worse vendors in the industry. Rodney is incredible at what he does! His attention to detail is second to none! He is one of the most professional vendors I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He is not a clock watcher. He stays still the job is done! I could go on and on. Brides, you need to give Rodney a call! You will not regret it!

Savannah Events and Weddings (formerly JL Events, LLC) Savannah Events and Weddings (formerly JL Events, LLC) Wedding Planners

Very confident in providing excellent services to our clients. Great vendor to work with.

VIP Entertainment, LLC VIP Entertainment, LLC Wedding DJs

Worked with these guys and they were on top of their game. Not missing a shot. You can tell they truly care about their couples as I didn't even see them take a break at a reception we worked together on....... making sure they did not miss a shot.... As the name says....you may only have One Moment to get that One Unforgettable Shot!

2 E. Bryan Street Savannah, GA, 31401
Location of (One Moment One Shot Photography)

One Moment One Shot Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does One Moment One Shot Photography include in the starting price?

One Moment One Shot Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Trash The Dress
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography services does One Moment One Shot Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

One Moment One Shot Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Negatives
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does One Moment One Shot Photography offer?

One Moment One Shot Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does One Moment One Shot Photography offer?

One Moment One Shot Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does One Moment One Shot Photography offer for wedding events?

One Moment One Shot Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend One Moment One Shot Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

One Moment One Shot Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does One Moment One Shot Photography offer?

One Moment One Shot Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding