Versaguis Photography

Savannah, GA View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Hi, I'm Josael!

I'm a wedding photographer based out of Savannah, GA! I specialize in outdoor photography and service Savannah, GA, Hilton Head, SC and beyond.

And most recently, I adjusted my services to encompass videography by transitioning to "Versaguis Photo and Video".

This means you can get the best service for your media needs in ONE package!

We will not only have a blast during your big day, but you will have beautiful images to look back on. I love all things coffee and making people laugh. You'll get plenty of genuine smiles and recommendations for all the best local spots!

Let's chat about your perfect day! DM me anytime to get started.

www.versaguis.com

I provide a wide variety of custom packages for your wedding day to fit your unique needs and style - it is YOUR wedding day after all! Just reach out and let's chat about the options. I look forward to hearing from you!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Shakis
    Shakis D. Married on 03/26/2022

An Amazing Experience

My fianc茅 and I heard about the company through our friends who used them for their engagement and wedding photos. We purchased an engagement package since that's where my fianc茅 and I met (our wedding will be in another city). From the moment we met him, we knew it would be a fun time. He made us feel comfortable during the process. We truly had a great time during our session.

Our photos came out amazing! We definitely purchased additional photos because it was too hard to narrow down. I highly recommend checking this company out. Thanks, Josael!
  • Madison
    Madison L. Married on 01/22/2022

Surprise Savannah Engagement

Joe was so much fun to do a surprise engagement shoot with! He immediately made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera, gave good direction and helped create beautiful memories for us. It was last minute and he completely came through, ready to go with a smile. The images are beautiful and we are very happy we went with him! Highly, highly recommend

Versaguis Photography's reply:

Hi Madison! Thank you so much for your kind words and review. It was so much fun being in on the surprise and capturing your reaction. Congratulations again to the both of you!
  • ANGELA
    Angela Married on 11/13/2021

Absolutely amazing

Versaguis Photography was absolutely amazing. We had our engagement photos and knew immediately we needed them for the wedding! They do such amazing work and have the best personalities to work with. We will be using them again!
  • illustration stars

Team

Josael Versaguis
Josael Versaguis
Photographer

My family is the central aspect of my life. What I do professionally and personally is for them. We love beach days, tickle fights and playing Mario Party. My wife, Priscila, and I are foodies and we enjoy date nights (much needed with 3 kiddos!) in beautiful downtown Savannah. She works behind the scenes here at Versaguis Photo & Video and I really couldn't do what I do without her!

Just like with my own family, I love to make people laugh. I guarantee you'll love not only the photos you receive from your session, but the actual photographic experience. Clients always mention their awkwardness going away by being able to just be themselves and laugh with me. Get ready to smile!

Don't forget to ask about local food and drink recommendations. I can't wait to hear from you!

Priscila Versaguis
Priscila Versaguis
Administration

I'm the "behind the scenes" here at Versaguis Photo & Video! When you reach out to us, we'll be chatting about all the exciting details that make your big day uniquely YOU. With experience as a wedding planner and day-of-coordinator, I can bring up little details you may not have thought of to get your photography timeline just right.

Let's chat!

avenue Savannah, GA, 31408
603-438-7374
Location of (Versaguis Photography)

Versaguis Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Versaguis Photography include in the starting price?

Versaguis Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Versaguis Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Versaguis Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Versaguis Photography offer?

Versaguis Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Versaguis Photography offer?

Versaguis Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Versaguis Photography offer for wedding events?

Versaguis Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Versaguis Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Versaguis Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Versaguis Photography offer?

Versaguis Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding