Versaguis Photography Reviews

7 Reviews for Versaguis Photography

• Shane

Shane · Married on 02/20/2020

Great and funny

Jo was a so great! He was very easy to work with and very professional. We’re pretty stubborn and not photogenic, but he was very understanding. He made it so easy to feel comfortable and fall into place where he needed us. He was our photographer for our wedding and engagement shoot. A truly professional experience with a great price.

Sent on 05/09/2020

Versaguis Photography's reply:

Thank you both so much! Really, you guys were definitely not stubborn and looked so perfect! Thank you both for the opportunity in taking us along on your wonderful day!
  • Juju

Juju Howard · Married on 06/15/2019

If "awesomeness" was an actual company...it would be Versaguis Photography!

Mr. Joseal was very responsive to all of our questions and assisted us through our first time taking professional photos together. He is very humble, but we did our best to let him know how awesome his work was. I would recommend him a thousand times over. He has a zeal and knowledge for his craft and enjoys making your story come to life!

Thank you so much for a great experience in Savannah, Ga!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Julia · Married on 06/15/2019

Outstanding Photographer!

Jo was completely outstanding.
    To begin, I am from Toronto, Canada.
    I was scrambling to find a photographer with 1 month until the date!
    I found Jo on Instagram and instantly fell in love with his work!
    He went completely over and beyond to make the experience enjoyable.
    His work is absolutely outstanding; He did AMAZING editing on our photos and went out of his way to capture our perfect shot.
    If you do not hire him for your special event, you will certainly be missing out!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn Crockett · Married on 05/04/2019

An amazing photographer and experience

Was very flexible, especially considering we went from having a wedding 5 months away to 2 weeks. He did an amazing job and was very pleasant to work with.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Jenna · Married on 03/30/2019

Delightful Addition to our special day!

I am so glad I hired Jo to capture the memories of our special day! Being a first time bride it can be very stressful having no experience planning an event like a wedding, but Jo went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly day of and after. He was very easy to stay in touch with and showed a real passion for what he does, with a true concern for making sure you were happy with how everything played out. I really liked that he made a Pinterest I could share my ideas with him on easily, it helped us both communicate about the poses/style of photos I was looking for. I also appreciated our venue walk through the week before the wedding so we could go over the game plan and settle last minute details, it really helped everything go well day of. On the day of our wedding, Jo turned his usual energy and enthusiasm up to 11 and had everyone smiling and laughing for beautiful natural expressions in our photos. Really, the photos speak for themselves! You won’t be disappointed in adding Jo to your team for your wedding 👌

Sent on 07/11/2019

Versaguis Photography's reply:

My heart! Thank you so much Jenna and Robert for your super sweet review and for allowing me the honor to be apart of such a beautiful wedding! Congrats again to you both!
  • Austin

Austin Havens · Married on 02/21/2019

Austin and Alison Engagement

Josael was great. He drove all the way out to Hilton Head to take a surprise engagement photo shoot. He had everything planned out, he took over the show and ran the shoot perfectly. Also, he set up the surprise, which could not have worked out any better. Props to this guy for capturing one of the best moments of our life so far. Thanks again, I would highly reccomend. Also, price point was more than reasonable. You definitely get more than what you paid for!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Jacob · Married on 09/17/2016

Great. Nice to work with and very friendly and professional. Takes great shots.

He knows what he is doing. He is a very knowledgeable photographer and we would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 03/12/2019