9664 Ford Ave #2832, Richmond Hill, GA 31324 Map · Phone number

About CARLA RODRIGUEZ PHOTOGRAPHY

I specialize in documentary family and small intimate/ wedding or elopement photography.

My approach to a wedding day is extremely different and definitely not a conventional one. I get up close and personal with my clients. This allows me to get images I feel best represent such an important event in a persons life.

Follow CARLA RODRIGUEZ PHOTOGRAPHY on

f18db833097fdb9c 1432822956236 betzaleeangelwedding 218
vyatkova 079

2 Reviews for CARLA RODRIGUEZ PHOTOGRAPHY

Betzalee · Married on 09/20/2014

Excelente persona y muy profesional con su trabajo.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Carla Rodriguez is the most talented photographer I have ever met. She captured every moment of our wedding perfectly. I am so thankful to have so many great romantic photos. I absolutely loved our pictures. She captured the love and emotion and magic I felt, and also helped me look my best.
    - She genuinely wants you to be happy with every photo.
    - She makes you look GOOD! If you are bride getting ready for her wedding you know what I mean.
    - She knows all the details to take the perfect picture.
    - She's so friendly and upbeat.
    - She really listens to ALL of your ideas and will work with you to get exactly what you want.
    - She is so talented that you will get the most amazing photos.
    Every time I look at my wedding photos I smile because they are so beautiful and bring me back to that special day in my life. Carla Rodriguez Photography captured all of those moments beautifully.
    I strongly recommend Carla Rodriguez Photography for all of your photography needs.

Sent on 09/09/2014

CARLA RODRIGUEZ PHOTOGRAPHY FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? One Event / Day, Digital Files, Matted Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Slideshow

• 9664 Ford Ave #2832 Richmond Hill, GA, 31324 See on map