Lindsey Morgan Photography

Statesboro, GA View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Hi there, I'm Lindsey! I am a wedding photographer based in Jacksonville, Florida serving the southeast and beyond.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000.00

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Kirsten
    Kirsten B. Married on 12/27/2019

We absolutely love Lindsey!

In searching for a wedding photographer, I was immediately drawn to Lindsey's style. Her light and airy style is classic, but never seems overly edited. I scheduled a phone conference with her, and as soon as we started talking, she felt like a lifelong friend. Lindsey is one of the sweetest and most down to earth people I have ever met. She truly listened to my vision and priorities for my wedding day and engagement photos, and exceeded my expectations for the day. We were able to get all of the photographs we wanted and every single picture is spectacular. Her second shooter was equally as wonderful, and they did such an amazing job keeping the schedule moving, while still making every person in every picture feel important. So many members of my wedding party and guests commented on just how fabulous of a team they were, and I couldn't agree more. I don't feel like this review begins to give Lindsey the justice she deserves. We can't thank you enough for everything you did to help us preserve the memories of our wedding for years to come!
  • Kassie
    Kassie H. Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing Photographer

Lindsey did our engagement pictures prior and we were so in love with them! Her and her mother (second shooter) were both a joy to work with. I couldn't imagine working with a sweeter set of ladies that truly work hand in hand together like they do. Lindsey truly has a wonderful talent and knows exactly where to position you to get the "perfect" shot! We are both so thankful we were able to book Lindsey for our wedding and hope to have her photograph more in our future.
  • Teagan
    Madison S. Married on 06/08/2019

I LOVED having Lindsey shoot our engagement and wedding photos!

Lindsey is an amazing photographer, is super friendly, and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera (along with her 2nd photographer/mom). She made her part of the planning process easy; she came in with her own ideas and was also receptive to any we had. Lindsey had a positive presence that I loved having around on my wedding day but also would blend into the background and capture beautiful moments. I highly recommend her to capture any of the big moments in your life!

Real Weddings

• Jacob & Cherish
    24 photos · 11/04/2017

Statesboro, GA, 32259
9047420121
Location of (Lindsey Morgan Photography)

Lindsey Morgan Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lindsey Morgan Photography include in the starting price?

Lindsey Morgan Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Lindsey Morgan Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lindsey Morgan Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Lindsey Morgan Photography offer?

Lindsey Morgan Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Lindsey Morgan Photography offer?

Lindsey Morgan Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Lindsey Morgan Photography offer for wedding events?

Lindsey Morgan Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Lindsey Morgan Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lindsey Morgan Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding