About Meg Hill Photo

Savannah Elopement Photography

FOR THE PAST 12 YEARS, I’VE BEEN HELPING PEOPLE MAKE MEMORIES. CREATING IMAGES OF TWIRLING, SMILING, CRYING, LAUGHING AND DANCING FROZEN IN TIME TO BE ENJOYED FOR YEARS. THESE IMAGES ARE USED BY PARENTS TO SHOW OFF THEIR GROWING FAMILIES, BY COUPLES TO REMINISCE. HUNDREDS OF BRIDES AND THOUSANDS OF FAMILY MEMBERS, EACH WITH PERSONAL, POWERFUL EMOTIONS TIED TO THEIR DAY.

IN 1998, I BOUGHT MY FIRST DIGITAL CAMERA FROM BEST BUY FOR $350 (I THINK IT HAD 5.4 MEGAPIXELS….). I LUGGED THAT CAMERA EVERYWHERE WITH ME. FROM SPORTING EVENTS, HANGOUTS WITH FRIENDS OR FAMILY TRIPS, I BECAME ENAMORED WITH CAPTURING THE MEMORIES OF THESE GATHERINGS. AS I MOVED THROUGH COLLEGE, THE PATTERN CONTINUED AND I WAS THE PERSON IN OUR GROUP CAPTURING PHOTOS OF CONCERTS, ROAD TRIPS AND ALL THOSE MEMORABLE COLLEGE EXPERIENCES. MY FRIENDS FASCINATED ME; THEIR STORIES AND LIVES WERE SO INTERESTING. THE BEST WAY I KNEW HOW TO SHARE THOSE STORIES WAS TO CAPTURE PHOTOS OF EACH OF THEM DOING THE THINGS THEY LOVED MOST. FOR MY WHOLE LIFE, I’VE BEEN TRAINING TO CAPTURE THE UNIQUENESS OF EACH PERSON FEELING EFFORTLESS IN THEIR ELEMENT.

EACH PROJECT I WORK ON IS UNIQUE, BUT I BRING THREE KEY POINTS OF FOCUS TO MY WORK: COMFORTABILITY, EXPERIMENTATION AND EFFORTLESSNESS. BRINGING A DROP OF CALM AND SERENITY TO A BUSY DAY HELPS MY CLIENTS FEEL COMFORTABLE. WITH GATHERINGS, I UNOBTRUSIVELY FLOAT BETWEEN MOMENTS TO CAPTURE THE AUTHENTIC EXPRESSIONS THAT MAKE THOSE DAYS UNFORGETTABLE.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Savannah

Follow Meg Hill Photo on

10 Reviews for Meg Hill Photo

User Photos
Photos

Meg and her assistant were so fantastic through our whole wedding process. She asked great questions leading up to the wedding to prepare her for what we expected, our family dynamics and how we envisioned our day going. Our photos came out incredible-seriously just the most beautiful. We love Meg and are constantly singing her praises!

Profile Picture Hillary, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Meghan is such a special human. She has a way of making you feel totally comfortable! You can almost forget she photographing you. I love that her photos are not overly staged. The end result is natural and individual to the couple! I am over the moon excited to have had Meghan capture our day. Through the process she became s sweet sweet friend!

Profile Picture Maddie, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews

2 AWARDS

Events

907 E. 38th St. , Savannah, GA 31401   See On Map
912-344-0100 (phone)
Meg Hill Photo is a wedding photographer from savannah, georgia servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Savannah, Raleigh, and Carrboro. Meg Hill Photo is a professional photographer that has been part of the Savannah wedding industry since 2015 specializing in elopements.