7Nine Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Modern romantic Wedding photography & Videography based in Savannah, GA. My speciality is true authentic storytelling in a way that has a romantic feel with modern vibes. I take pride in making you forget that I have a camera in my hands, which really sets that tone for the intimate feel you see in my photos and wedding films. Booking 2022 + 2023. Check out my website and learn about why 7Nine Photography is one of the best options for your wedding day.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Custom Graphics
Trash The Dress
Flush Mount
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Flush Mount

• Amber
    Amber Married on 07/02/2022

Engagement photos

My fiancé and I had a blast taking our engagement photos on Tybee Island with Mario. He arrived early and took time to get to know us before the shoot. He made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and captured very authentic images. I love how the pictures came out and I am very excited to send our wedding invitations out!
    Meg Married on 02/02/2022

Mario is a gem!

Our daughter and her husband got married "just the two of them" on Valentine's Day, but we wanted to be able to share in their day despite not being able to be there (cancer, age, relatives living abroad, and the wedding was decided upon on four days' notice after too many Covid delays!). Mario to the rescue! We toasted with relatives new and old all over the globe via Zoom, watched the ceremony via a live feed, and Mario and his wife made a beautiful professional video of their special day (thank God he suggested this!), arranged for our live feed as well, took absolutely lovely photos of their before, during, and after, and captured all the joy and love. Most amazing is how he managed to take photos that reveal the personality of the bride and groom as if they had all known each other for years. Her husband's sweet gaze, her running through the rain in a wedding dress and rain boots, the two of them dancing under twinkling lights when the pouring rain subsided, and, of course, the lovely ceremony shots. I now can treasure pictures of all the special facial expressions that tell me how perfect this match is for my little girl. Mario is a big part of how I moved from sad that I couldn't be there, to excited to share in the day. He made us all (relatives from all over the globe) feel as if we were there. I will be forever grateful to he and his wife. He gave expert advice, was flexible and creative (but also set clear expectations), and all the while kept the day about my daughter and her husband. He honored their wishes above all else, so we were sharing the day without changing it. They were his focus, yet he did a number of little things that were just so kind to help a Mom get to truly enjoy a remote Covid wedding. He was exceptionally prepared, did his homework in advance, and found every opportunity for a spectacular picture even on a few days' notice. Mario is "part of the family" now. Thank you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Savannah, GA, 31302
Location of (7Nine Photography)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding